Majority of Domestic Terrorism Motivated By White Supremacist Violence

no comment, Nazi
Hitler got your tongue liar?

No comment, Nazi
most Germans are racists and Nazis I'm glad my uncle killed as many as he could while he was fighting it

no comment, Nazi
Germans hate blacks I personally witnessed it many times when I lived in Germany those moped gangs would try to run down black American servicemen shouting n*gger at them

You're right, but they hate black men. Because German women love black men.

Hitler got your tongue liar?

No comment, Nazi
most Germans are racists and Nazis I'm glad my uncle killed as many as he could while he was fighting it

no comment, Nazi
Germans hate blacks I personally witnessed it many times when I lived in Germany those moped gangs would try to run down black American servicemen shouting n*gger at them

You're right, but they hate black men. Because German women love black men.
Actually that wasn't true when I was there.

All that proves is that he's a lying sack of shit; ALL of today's political violence has been committed by leftist reprobates like Antifa, OFA, BAMN, Bernie-loving raggedy non-humans, etc., etc. Leftist psychopaths are the ones with a bloodthirsty hatred for fellow Americans and America in general; every last one of their actions and policies are based on pure MALICE against the American public. Which is the reason why I wish it were legally possible to bring back the English hang/draw/quarter deluxe package.

Forum List

Back