Majority of Domestic Terrorism Motivated By White Supremacist Violence

FBI Director Wray testified today that the majority of domestic terrorism is motivated by white supremacist violence.

FBI Director Wray says white supremacist violence is fueling most domestic terrorism
In other words... the US has virtually no terrorism at all, with the exception of just a handful of people, out of 300,000,000+ people, and even then it isnt the kind of terrorism that frightens the masses (i.e. crowded event bombings). In the US, driving around a black neighborhood with a rebel flag is considered terrorism, so the FBI directors warning isnt exactly that scary.

Last edited:
You far right radical extremists are funny but so predictable.

Blame others. Point fingers. Throw hissy fits. Lie through your teeth. Deny reality.

None of it changes the honest reality. The majority of domestic terrorism is motivated by white supremacist violence.

By the way, FBI director Wray is a republican and was appointed by trump.

what white supremacist violence are you talking about???

Blame others. Point fingers. Throw hissy fits. Lie through your teeth. Deny reality.

None of it changes the honest reality. The majority of domestic terrorism is motivated by white supremacist violence.

I think it's possible that this is true.

So what?

I'd be hard pressed to find a right-wing person, who is not opposed to supremacist violence. So..... what's your point?

I didn't do any of those things. As I said we WILL either take our country back or destroy it entirely.
Another empty threat by INCEL.

I totally disagree the greatest threat to America is leftist.

The leftists want to erase our history by removing statues in the south. Of course patriotic Americans are going to get upset about that.
Each statue that has been removed was due to votes by the local governments in those cities or counties....are you against government process?

https://www.adl.org/media/12480/download

https://www.adl.org/media/12480/download

well that was a waste of time,,,

all they did was claim every nutjob that killed someone was a RW extremist when at best most of them were just nutjobs

Looks like a rino mistake.........

We are taking back our country one way or another.

White supremacists never owned this nation.

And no, you won't take over this nation.

If you commit acts of terrorism or plan those acts you will end up in prison.

Acts of terrorism isn't "taking back our country" it's a crime.

You're no different from the taliban, isis or al queda.

All projection on your part Mr. antifa................

Forum List

Back