Majority of Americans 18-24 Say Hamas is "Justified"

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
Incredible as it seems, 51% of Americans age 18-24 polled said Hamas was "justified" in butchering innocent Israeli civilians, gang-raping women, kidnapping and cutting off heads of babies. Every one of these evil thugs should be deported from America immediately.

If you read further, it gets even worse. Fully 61% of these brainwashed, radical leftists said they considered the HAMAS massacre “genocide”.

IOW, the majority of these young people think that killing Jews for being Jewish is justified.

I used to think we were in 1933 Germany. We’ve moved right past it in a matter of weeks, and are now in 1938, on the edge of Nazism.

Incredible as it seems, 51% of Americans age 18-24 polled said Hamas was "justified" in butchering innocent Israeli civilians, gang-raping women, kidnapping and cutting off heads of babies. Every one of these evil thugs should be deported from America immediately.

We warned you.

It might be more significant if they asked if they were of Arab decent or Jewish decent.

Are we gonna have to go to war against all the indoctrinated mushbrains and Commie prof Nazis in America?

They're clearly fuckin' Nazis. Wtf?! Who let this happen?!

~~~~~~~
They will soon have a rude awakening when these terrorist begin attacking them in our streets.

If you read further, it gets even worse. Fully 61% of these brainwashed, radical leftists said they considered the HAMAS massacre “genocide”.

IOW, the majority of these young people think that killing Jews for being Jewish is justified.

I used to think we were in 1933 Germany. We’ve moved right past it in a matter of weeks, and are now in 1938, on the edge of Nazism.
I'm praying for the genocide of ALL of Hamas and any who even marches in the street in support.

It ain't goin' down like that. No.

If it does, I will have died fighting it so it won't matter to me. Hopefully I put up a helluva ruckus.

~~~~~~~
They will soon have a rude awakening when these terrorist begin attacking them in our streets.
That already happened,.don't ypu remember the terror attack in that gay club in Florida? Attacks of kids at Ari Grande concert in England etc. These kids can't remember what happened last week never mind years ago.

That already happened,.don't ypu remember the terror attack in that gay club in Florida? Attacks of kids at Ari Grande concert in England etc. These kids can't remember what happened last week never mind years ago.
Shtoopidity.

It ain't goin' down like that. No.

If it does, I will have died fighting it so it won't matter to me. Hopefully I put up a helluva ruckus.
I’m telling you….the Jews I know are terrified. And it all happened so quickly.

You didn't mention San Bernardino shooting. That's Okay... I'll fill it in for you..
Everything we know about the San Bernardino terror attack investigation so far

1698285272659.png

These are the same kinds of people who would say women should vote & have bodily autonomy, and that the French Resistance was justified.

This kind of thinking...

~~~~~~~

They will.

Will they change their minds then?

Only if they are not dead.

.....may be not even then :dunno:

The old people really showing their age .

As Cognitively Rigid as bananas made of concrete .

Israel and the US are falling down , down and further down, by the day .
And not seeing they are being led by their noses .

Forum List

Back