Good news: "Sanctuary" city Denver cuts millions from police and fire budgets to fund illegals

Obviously, any sanctuary city that doesn't immediately follow suit is racist and anti-immigrant (and probably Trump humpers, too).

That's the "shared sacrifice" the Democrats are pushing on the American people, especially the poor. Funny thing is, THEY never seem to share in the sacrifice.

Obviously, any sanctuary city that doesn't immediately follow suit is racist and anti-immigrant (and probably Trump humpers, too).

The same thing happened when Spokane, WA elected a marxist to mayor. Immediate 50 million deficit--not because of all the ineffective money that has been thrown at the homeless but because the taxpayers deserve better public safety. New $200 million in tax levies going on the ballot. Typical democrat tactics. Spend all the money on social programs and then threaten the populace with cuts to public safety and infrastructure. Lisa Brown and the Spokane city council are communists. Glad I don't live there and I'm able to steer clear of spending ANY money in that county.

They will be the future majority of the crazy Democrat Cult.

immigrationgjfhjdjdtshshfshshfsf122923.jpg

immigrationopenbordersdemocratsarecriminals.jpg

I take it that nobody in Denver government has any sense at all, otherwise, how could a whole group of policymakers make such an idiotic decision. Denver has a lot of long-term stoners. Maybe that's it. An epidemic of brain-dead people.
Maybe it's that water the Coors has been crowing about for so long. Not just the Denver gov't.---the CO supreme court as well.

That's not good news.

It isn't because it's going to negatively effect all those people that didn't vote for this or even want any of it. There are a lot of people like me that live there stuck dealing with it. Not to mention Denver is still a part of the United states, and what happens to each part happens to the whole country.

News like this is sad for the entire country.

Forum List

Back