Major Garrett of CBS News calls Obama on his hypocrisy over debt ceiling

What a fucking disgrace this Manboy is

Biggest job on the planet and he's a fucking boy

Damnit I wish I had sound!

Not necessary. This is the gist:

$T2eC16FHJFoE9nh6m+bFBQf,qVFCkw~~60_57.JPG

Pulling up youtube on my phone lol. But yea, thats probably all he said lol

What I was most surprised by was Obama's lack of control of the discussion. On several occasions in the short exchange Major interrupted obama to redirect his deflection. And the look on Obama's face during those interuptions was priceless. Like a deer in headlights, Obama appeared to be caught off guard by such brutal facts.

What I was most surprised by was Obama's lack of control of the discussion. On several occasions in the short exchange Major interrupted obama to redirect his deflection. And the look on Obama's face during those interuptions was priceless. Like a deer in headlights, Obama appeared to be caught off guard by such brutal facts.

Watch Obama's blink rate increase.

He does not like being questioned.

Boohoo- deflection- I am KING - deflection-It is booshs fault-deflection. Typically from this POS
Thats not really what he said, but about all I heard. Stereo-typical, I know.. So shoot me

Last edited:

Watch Obama's blink rate increase.

He does not like being questioned.

Most dictators don't.

Forum List

Back