Main Street.

Raynine

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2023
I had to go downtown the other day. I was on Main street and I watched a deadhead wearing a mask saunter into the local smoke shop. This individual is destined to end up like a gasping trout in a fisherman's basket. Not long from now the main mode of transportation for this individual will be an ambulance and a place in the intensive care unit of the local fentanyl-dispensing medical center awaits this hapless denizen. The endzone for this player is to lay supine and intubated at a relatively young age as a cash cow for postmodern living. Whether or not the poor soul votes in unknown but one can extrapolate that the vote would go for Joe Biden. God bless this little city and God bless the people that live, vote, and do business there.

I had to go downtown the other day. I was on Main street and I watched a deadhead wearing a mask saunter into the local smoke shop. This individual is destined to end up like a gasping trout in a fisherman's basket. Not long from now the main mode of transportation for this individual will be an ambulance and a place in the intensive care unit of the local fentanyl-dispensing medical center awaits this hapless denizen. The endzone for this player is to lay supine and intubated at a relatively young age as a cash cow for postmodern living. Whether or not the poor soul votes in unknown but one can extrapolate that the vote would go for Joe Biden. God bless this little city and God bless the people that live, vote, and do business there.
all this just for going into a smoke shop?....

We all die. If that is how he wants to live, so be it.

My mom's husband was the healthiest person I ever knew. She met him when they were both part of the Florida Track Club in Gainesville Fla. I was living there at the time and we used to do the same races. He was 30 years my senior and I could take him in anything 10k and under, 15k was a toss up and marathons he killed me.

Ran all his life, ate well, never smoked and I am not even sure I ever saw him drink. When they retired they bought land in the Smoke Mnts and had their own little farm with chickens and milk cow and vegies and fruits. Lived a pretty basic and healthy life.

Got cancer in his stomach that moved to most of his organs and was dead less than a year after they discovered the cancer. Such things are a crap shoot

Death eventually comes for us all. Stopping in for a little weed isn't going to be the reason he dies.

My mom's husband was the healthiest person I ever knew. She met him when they were both part of the Florida Track Club in Gainesville Fla. I was living there at the time and we used to do the same races. He was 30 years my senior and I could take him in anything 10k and under, 15k was a toss up and marathons he killed me.

Ran all his life, ate well, never smoked and I am not even sure I ever saw him drink. When they retired they bought land in the Smoke Mnts and had their own little farm with chickens and milk cow and vegies and fruits. Lived a pretty basic and healthy life.

Got cancer in his stomach that moved to most of his organs and was dead less than a year after they discovered the cancer. Such things are a crap shoot

EVERY mammal that lives long enough - if it does - WILL develop some form of cancer. Every one. Most don't.

None of which is a reason to live stupidly.

Which is also not a reason to have no fun at all while alive.

Forum List

Back