Maher Questions Obama's Christianity: "I Just Don't Believe It"

Wow.

I like Bill Mahr. Yes, I'm a right winger, and think Mahr's ideals are mostly absurd left wing dribble.

BUT.....Mahr differs in a few ways. One, I think he is genuine. He truly believes that stuff, and will defend it and debate it. I don't think he wants to shut up opposition, he'd rather debate it. Respectable.

Next, Mahr is a wild card. He'll throw in a wild opinion, very unexpected, that goes against the left wing talking points sometimes. Which shows me he isn't afraid, or even concerned, about sounding non-leftist for a moment. Shows he really believes and welcomes debate.

So even though I disagree 99% of the time with Mahr, I respect that he is genuine and willing to debate. He also doesn't just try to shout down or filibuster opposition. He actually will debate.

Oh, and for the record, I doubt Obummer's Christianity also. It's said a child most often will take up his parent's religion.

Mom was secular humanist.
Dad was Muslim.
He was raised part of his childhood in a radical Muslim elementary school in Malaysia.

How he became a Christian? Who knows. I doubt the sincerity of it though.

The President is Christian and the Gunslinger lost the shoot out. Let's move on.

Frankly I could care less what religion he is. I don't care what Color he is. What I care about is his Policies. Period.

So far for the most part, I am less than enthused about them.

:)

Yet, when you ask people to explain Obama's policies, you get such nonsense as "He wants a government takeover" and "He wants to destroy the country" or "he creates death panels". Never have I heard someone explain what "policies" they don't like. Unless, it's because he had to compromise with Republicans, getting unemployment checks to the American middle class in exchange for tax breaks for millionaires and billionaires. What choice did he have. Republicans are oh so willing to screw their own base to scratch together another two bucks out of the US economy that they and their rich friends can pocket.

The President is Christian and the Gunslinger lost the shoot out. Let's move on.

Frankly I could care less what religion he is. I don't care what Color he is. What I care about is his Policies. Period.

So far for the most part, I am less than enthused about them.

:)

Yet, when you ask people to explain Obama's policies, you get such nonsense as "He wants a government takeover" and "He wants to destroy the country" or "he creates death panels". Never have I heard someone explain what "policies" they don't like. Unless, it's because he had to compromise with Republicans, getting unemployment checks to the American middle class in exchange for tax breaks for millionaires and billionaires. What choice did he have. Republicans are oh so willing to screw their own base to scratch together another two bucks out of the US economy that they and their rich friends can pocket.

And his actions show otherwise deany? look at the Corporates he is in bed with? GE? Unions?

Son? Get a grip...

It matters because it's just another one of his damn lies...........

What are you lying about, hailreagan?

Talk about an ASININE remark. Because DingleBarry is a HABITUAL liar, that makes HR one also??? Were liberals hatched from Dodo eggs or is your stupidity an acquired trait from the shedding of dead brain cells? Don't hurt yourself contemplating this.

ahh the compassion of the right.....

can we really stand it? what does obama faith matter...is that not like your faith..between you and your god/goddess?

It matters because it's just another one of his damn lies...........

What are you lying about, hailreagan?

Talk about an ASININE remark. Because DingleBarry is a HABITUAL liar, that makes HR one also??? Were liberals hatched from Dodo eggs or is your stupidity an acquired trait from the shedding of dead brain cells? Don't hurt yourself contemplating this.

You don't know what truly is a liberal, and you certainly are not a responsible conservative. Get used to it, kid. You are stupid.

I'm not baiting ALL muslims. I put REAL quotes from the holy Quran out.. if that's baiting, blame whoever wrote it but don't point your finger at me. I despise racism in any form. Muslims are some of the kindest people I've ever known.

And yet, you bring up Islam in a thread that has nothing to do with it, for no purpose other than to bash the President.

What do your quotes have anything to do with what Bill Maher said?

Excuse me, you just accused me of baiting ALL Muslims. Make up your mind. I quoted the Quran and you went apeshit. Why is that? I brought up this moron of a President because thats what this thread is about. I brought up this lying dumbass of a President in regard to religion because thats what this thread is about. It isnt difficult. DingleBarry finds religion when he needs to win an election. Other than that all he's ever done is sat his stank ass in a racist America-hating church filled with black Separatists.

I didn't accuse you of shit.

I simply, repeatedly, pointed out that NO ONE ELSE in this thread had brought up Islam, except for you.

Much of the right is pretty good, bones, but we have to deal with our share of fools. Give us time.

And yet, you bring up Islam in a thread that has nothing to do with it, for no purpose other than to bash the President.

What do your quotes have anything to do with what Bill Maher said?

Excuse me, you just accused me of baiting ALL Muslims. Make up your mind. I quoted the Quran and you went apeshit. Why is that? I brought up this moron of a President because thats what this thread is about. I brought up this lying dumbass of a President in regard to religion because thats what this thread is about. It isnt difficult. DingleBarry finds religion when he needs to win an election. Other than that all he's ever done is sat his stank ass in a racist America-hating church filled with black Separatists.

I simply, repeatedly, pointed out that NO ONE ELSE in this thread had brought up Islam, except for you.

Yes you did.. You said I BAITED ALL MUSLIMS. What the hell is Islam?? A RELIGION. Who most identifies with Islam?? MUSLIMS. Who grew up Muslim? Al Baraqi. Whats this thread about??? Al Baraqi and religion. Don't thank me.

Yes you did.. You said I BAITED ALL MUSLIMS. What the hell is Islam?? A RELIGION. Who most identifies with Islam?? MUSLIMS. Who grew up Muslim? Al Baraqi. Whats this thread about??? Al Baraqi and religion. Don't thank me.

You, gunslinger, are obviously a Muslim pretending to be a rightwing idiot here. All true Christians know that Obama is Christian. You obviously are not.

No, I didn't say anything about "baiting all muslims".

Feel free to find the post....

Obama is about as much a Muslim - or has been one - as you show signs of intelligence. ie, not much....:cool:

Forum List

Back