Maher Questions Obama's Christianity: "I Just Don't Believe It"

It just goes to show that DingleBarry will lie about ANYTHING in order to obtain and keep power. What does Islam say about Muslims being allowed to lie to infidels???

From the Hadith:

Bukhari (52:269) - "The Prophet said, 'War is deceit.'" The context of this is thought to be the murder of Usayr ibn Zarim and his thirty unarmed men by Muhammad's men after he "guaranteed" them safe passage (see Additional Notes below).

Bukhari (49:857) - "He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar." Lying is permitted when the end justifies the means.

Bukhari (84:64-65) - Speaking from a position of power at the time, Ali confirms that lying is permissible in order to deceive an "enemy."

Ever wonder why Al Baraqi wasn't KILLED for leaving Islam and converting to Christianity like all other muslims???? Makes no sense, does it? Ever wonder why Hussein keeps company with radicals who have close ties to America's enemies? Ever wonder why he DESPISES Israel? IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK..

So you think that all islamic apostates are killed?

Don't be an dumbass.

I said put it altogether, shit for brains.

I don't waste my time with inane conspiracy theories. This thread is about Bill Maher, you're the ONLY person in this thread who decided now would be a good time to go all Muslim-batshit on us.

Don't be an dumbass.

I don't waste my time with inane conspiracy theories. This thread is about Bill Maher, you're the ONLY person in this thread who decided now would be a good time to go all Muslim-batshit on us.

I'm not baiting ALL muslims. I put REAL quotes from the holy Quran out.. if that's baiting, blame whoever wrote it but don't point your finger at me. I despise racism in any form. Muslims are some of the kindest people I've ever known.

I'm not baiting ALL muslims. I put REAL quotes from the holy Quran out.. if that's baiting, blame whoever wrote it but don't point your finger at me. I despise racism in any form. Muslims are some of the kindest people I've ever known.

And yet, you bring up Islam in a thread that has nothing to do with it, for no purpose other than to bash the President.

What do your quotes have anything to do with what Bill Maher said?

The President is Christian and the Gunslinger lost the shoot out. Let's move on.

Charles, you have a majority on your side when it comes to his policies, not just his popularity. That I don't understand, but . . .

You are not even a conservative, just much farther to the right than that. I am no more a lefty than you are a centrist. You cry when you get poked in return for you poking? That's silly. Girl up, CG, you are better than that.

I have never claimed to be a centerist. Other people think I am, mainly because I am capable of agreeing with liberals... which I do.

Are you fantasizing again, Joke? You think I 'cry' when I get poked.... stupid boy. This is a message board.... meaningless drivel.... and anyone who takes as anything more than that is a moron. That includes you.

Charles, you have a majority on your side when it comes to his policies, not just his popularity. That I don't understand, but . . .

Are you one of those people who, in company, talks to a room instead of individuals? Because you show a remarkable lack of basic courtesy by not engaging with those you wish to communicate with. You are an exceptionally rude person, Joke.

Without any doubt, Mahr has an acute sense of humour.

However, I don't remember one occasion where I agreed with any one of the score of Mahr's political points.

I suppose Mahr's view on Obami Salaami's religious views my be considered political as well......but in this instance I agree 1000% with Mahr that Obami Salaami is a 'Secular Humanist'.

And yet, you bring up Islam in a thread that has nothing to do with it, for no purpose other than to bash the President.

What do your quotes have anything to do with what Bill Maher said?

Excuse me, you just accused me of baiting ALL Muslims. Make up your mind. I quoted the Quran and you went apeshit. Why is that? I brought up this moron of a President because thats what this thread is about. I brought up this lying dumbass of a President in regard to religion because thats what this thread is about. It isnt difficult. DingleBarry finds religion when he needs to win an election. Other than that all he's ever done is sat his stank ass in a racist America-hating church filled with black Separatists.

You are not even a conservative, just much farther to the right than that. I am no more a lefty than you are a centrist. You cry when you get poked in return for you poking? That's silly. Girl up, CG, you are better than that.

I have never claimed to be a centerist. Other people think I am, mainly because I am capable of agreeing with liberals... which I do.

Are you fantasizing again, Joke? You think I 'cry' when I get poked.... stupid boy. This is a message board.... meaningless drivel.... and anyone who takes as anything more than that is a moron. That includes you.

Starkey/Malarkey is a Delusional Freak: he fantasizes that he isn't a LIEberrhoid idjit. Slightly, ever so slightly to the right of TDM, or a RDeanie-Weenie.

Don't be an dumbass.

The Phoney MD is a Bat-shit Nutso:

Maher's Obama religiosity opinion is contingent on Obama's Muslim connection......which Obama has in abundance: His falling down drunk absconding daddy (Muslim), his stepfather (Muslim), his murdering Commie Rapist Cousin Raila Odinga, the African Stalin (Muslim).....his family gathering in Kenya (all Commie/Muslim).

So TRY to pull your head outa your arse (where it seems to be permanently lodged) and stop blaming people for commenting on things that are relevant.....but not to your idiotic preference.

Last edited:
I wrote what I intended to write.

He is not a moran he is an arrogant wanker yanker.

He is also an entertainer who likely does it on purpose for market share.

He is still funny, bright and has a very interesting show with interesting guests.

I watch his show on HBO. I like the show, but I have to admit, Bill doesn't seem particularly bright. Many times, when he has right wingers on his show, they eat him up for lunch. The only time he comes out ahead is when he points out their biggest excesses and they can't defend them.

Another one is that Mika on Morning Joe. Her bleach has penetrated the roots. Considering who her father is, you would think she would be more knowledgeable. Then I realize she only got where she is because of who her father is, similar to Bush.

Then there are those comments about "left wing media". Well, if the media were truly left wing, there would be better representation. More than just four boobs. Three from Mika and one from Bill.

Well he is a good looking, smooth talking man. He often says the right things, It is just less often that he actually does the right thing.

Last edited:
Well, we have a year more to see what he does. I hope we have someone of the quality of Romney to oppose him. Sarah's shellacking at CPAC yesterday was a good day for the future of the Republican Party.

I'm still trying to determine why it even matters whether or not Obama is a Christian. I thought we had no religious litmus test for political office in this country.

RealClearPolitics - Video - Maher Questions Obama's Christianity: "I Just Don't Believe It"

Bill Maher is a fuckwhit who despises all religions. I am sure he gets a boner, imagining Obama uniting all atheists under one banner. I dun give two fucks WHAT Maher believes or doesn't believe.

Amen. Not sure what happened to Maher, I used to find him rather insightful. Now he just comes of as a sanctimonious, self-righteous and condescending prick. Personally, I am leery of anyone lacking a sense of purpose beyond his own existence. But, that's just me.

Forum List

Back