Maher Questions Obama's Christianity: "I Just Don't Believe It"

I wrote what I intended to write.

He is not a moran he is an arrogant wanker yanker.

He is also an entertainer who likely does it on purpose for market share.

He is still funny, bright and has a very interesting show with interesting guests.

I don't see how's it's possible you mistaken what I said as to mean Bill... over Obama...

It just goes to show that DingleBarry will lie about ANYTHING in order to obtain and keep power. What does Islam say about Muslims being allowed to lie to infidels???

From the Hadith:

Bukhari (52:269) - "The Prophet said, 'War is deceit.'" The context of this is thought to be the murder of Usayr ibn Zarim and his thirty unarmed men by Muhammad's men after he "guaranteed" them safe passage (see Additional Notes below).

Bukhari (49:857) - "He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar." Lying is permitted when the end justifies the means.

Bukhari (84:64-65) - Speaking from a position of power at the time, Ali confirms that lying is permissible in order to deceive an "enemy."

Ever wonder why Al Baraqi wasn't KILLED for leaving Islam and converting to Christianity like all other muslims???? Makes no sense, does it? Ever wonder why Hussein keeps company with radicals who have close ties to America's enemies? Ever wonder why he DESPISES Israel? IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK..

So you think that all islamic apostates are killed?

Don't be an dumbass.

CG calling out TM is a double irony. :lol: I love this board.

Joke Dorkey not getting the difference between pointing out irony and calling someone out is funny too. The left is on a roll today!! Stupidity strikes again, and again, and again.

Tool.

Yes, tool, you are calling yourself out. That is funny, Miss Stupidity, projecting yet again. :lol:

CG calling out TM is a double irony. :lol: I love this board.

Joke Dorkey not getting the difference between pointing out irony and calling someone out is funny too. The left is on a roll today!! Stupidity strikes again, and again, and again.

Tool.

Yes, tool, you are calling yourself out. That is funny, Miss Stupidity, projecting yet again. :lol:

No, sweetie. I wasn't 'calling' anyone 'out'. Grade school behavior like 'calling someone out' or 'winning' some make believe 'argument' is the stuff of 10 year olds. All I did was remark on the irony of someone like Truthdon'tmatter saying .... "Its pretty callous to tell someone what someone else believes." Because she constantly tells people what they believe. See the irony now? No 'calling out', no pissing contest.... merely an observation of irony. Clearly, irony is above your intellectual paygrade. Poor you.

Tool.

No, sweetie. I wasn't 'calling' anyone 'out'. Grade school behavior like 'calling someone out' or 'winning' some make believe 'argument' is the stuff of 10 year olds. All I did was remark on the irony of someone like Truthdon'tmatter saying .... "Its pretty callous to tell someone what someone else believes." Because she constantly tells people what they believe. See the irony now? No 'calling out', no pissing contest.... merely an observation of irony. Clearly, irony is above your intellectual paygrade. Poor you.

You are describing your behavior as usual when you project yourself onto others. You are the ironic one who makes me chuckle every time, Miss Mensa. Keep parking cars carefully; that's what the lines are for. :lol:

good point nyc,

The only person is the person.

Its pretty callous to tell someone what someone else believes.

OK. Anyone else seeing the irony of the bolded sentence, coming from truthdon'tmatter, who constantly tells other people what they believe. :lol::lol:

Easily seen, CG, but may God strike me dead! I have actually read something in one of TM's posts that I agree with.
"He is not a moran he is an arrogant wanker yanker."

I probably would have spelled "moron" correctly, however.

You are describing your behavior as usual when you project yourself onto others. You are the ironic one who makes me chuckle every time, Miss Mensa. Keep parking cars carefully; that's what the lines are for. :lol:

I thought you lefties respected intellect.... I guess that's only when you agree with them, huh? The personal bitching should be beneath you, Joke. And, for the record, parking cars is a perfectly decent way to earn a living..... anyone who works for a living deserves respect, not ridicule, you asinine little man.

He is still funny, bright and has a very interesting show with interesting guests.

Nope. Definitely not a moran. A moron maybe. Not a moran. And definitely not a Mormon:p

You are not even a conservative, just much farther to the right than that. I am no more a lefty than you are a centrist. You cry when you get poked in return for you poking? That's silly. Girl up, CG, you are better than that.

I'm still trying to determine why it even matters whether or not Obama is a Christian. I thought we had no religious litmus test for political office in this country.

RealClearPolitics - Video - Maher Questions Obama's Christianity: "I Just Don't Believe It"

I assume the Liberals in the press Jumped right on this and called him a racist for not believing the president right?

LOL

Pfeeeesh!
notice how the lefties are pretty much staying away from this thread.

And now you know why we all think you are a dishonest, ignorant moron Truth.

Because you were more than happy to latch on to something a Candidate said on His show Politically Incorrect, and smear them for it.

But now you say he is just an entertainer.

Only back then his show was about entertainment, his show today is suppose to be more serious.

To funny, if you had any credibility here before, It is gone now.

Character only matters if one claims to have some, as most conservatives do claim and most liberals will dodge any inhibiting label, strong character after all is not equaly distributed ,,,, religious piety is a matter of convienence to most politicians and ridicule to comedians. I miss the Polack Pope,,, he had character and a bullet hole.

It just goes to show that DingleBarry will lie about ANYTHING in order to obtain and keep power. What does Islam say about Muslims being allowed to lie to infidels???

From the Hadith:

Bukhari (52:269) - "The Prophet said, 'War is deceit.'" The context of this is thought to be the murder of Usayr ibn Zarim and his thirty unarmed men by Muhammad's men after he "guaranteed" them safe passage (see Additional Notes below).

Bukhari (49:857) - "He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar." Lying is permitted when the end justifies the means.

Bukhari (84:64-65) - Speaking from a position of power at the time, Ali confirms that lying is permissible in order to deceive an "enemy."

Ever wonder why Al Baraqi wasn't KILLED for leaving Islam and converting to Christianity like all other muslims???? Makes no sense, does it? Ever wonder why Hussein keeps company with radicals who have close ties to America's enemies? Ever wonder why he DESPISES Israel? IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK..

So you think that all islamic apostates are killed?

Don't be an dumbass.

I said put it altogether, shit for brains.

Forum List

Back