MAGA: Jury finds Monsanto's Roundup caused a man's cancer. Whee! Another 289M judgement

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Jury finds Monsanto's Roundup caused a man's cancer
upload_2019-3-20_0-27-45.png

• The unanimous decision was the second jury verdict finding Roundup caused non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
  • This case involved 70-year Edwin Hardeman, who sprayed the product containing glyphosate on his 56-acre property.
  • DeWayne Johnson had earlier been awarded $289 million in his case.
  • Hardeman's case will now go to the damages phase.
  • :11_2_1043::113::clap2::clap2::clap2:two judgments 500M plus.

Last edited:
Jury finds Monsanto's Roundup caused a man's cancerView attachment 251147
  • The unanimous decision was the second jury verdict finding Roundup caused non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
  • This case involved 70-year Edwin Hardeman, who sprayed the product containing glyphosate on his 56-acre property.
  • DeWayne Johnson had earlier been awarded $289 million in his case.
  • Hardeman's case will now go to the damages phase.
  • :11_2_1043::113::clap2::clap2::clap2:

i'm not sure if I'm for or against this.

1. I know that Round Up isn't good for me, it says not to spray it on frogs and it just plum kills green things.

2. How much does he use on his 56 acre property and did he drink the stuff?

3. How much Round-Up is in our food? Them environmentally disastrous farming methods of ours use a bit more than me on my 1.5 acres and I EAT what farmers put Round-Up on.

IF

Monstanto lied about the dangers string them up death penalty time! Monsanto is the company which was allowed to spin off Solutia, the solution to Pharmacia's legal problems a generation ago. Big government crony capitalism knows no bounds in figuring out ways to help businesses.

• Banned
Gee, it's like huge corporations would never kill humans to make money.
Why has not the GOP given Corporations tax breaks for this?

Forum List

Back