MAGA: CIC Bone Spur renames the IMP our AG Mr. Magoo! The Spur spurns the Magoo, again! LOL!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017

donaldtrump_jeffsessions.jpg

© Getty Images
President Trump refers to Attorney General Jeff Sessions as “Mr. Magoo,” The Washington Post reported Wednesday.

Trump has been comparing his top law enforcement official to the bumbling cartoon character, an elderly man who lands in comic situations largely due to his severe near-sightedness.

(Is there a NAZI Mr Magoo?)

The president has also been complaining to associates that he generally has hired the best lawyers for himself, but that as president he’s forced to utilize Sessions, who isn’t defending Trump to the best of his ability, according to The Post.

Special counsel Robert Mueller is reportedly investigating whether Trump tried to oust Sessions from his administration last summer.

Trump has repeatedly attacked the attorney general, largely over Sessions’ decision to recuse himself from the investigation into Russian election interference.

Trump most recently slammed Sessions in a tweet Wednesday, saying it was “disgraceful” that the attorney general has asked the Justice Department's inspector general rather than DOJ lawyers to investigate potential abuses by the FBI on surveillance warrants.Trump refers to Sessions as 'Mr. Magoo': report

:dunno::rolleyes-41::lmao:Hmm? I hope Mr Magoo keeps spewing back at the Great Douche. As he knows he's going down with the Douche in the end. I would think Mr Magoo should offer to quit for a full PARDON.

• Banned
It's real talk a libby wouldn't understand

This is some good MAGA ...YEP! Another Great Orange Douche Show Moment..
The Great Douche appoints the Magoo. Calls it names, fully shows
IT the weak loser AG NAZI it is, the worst ever. As the Great Douche picks the BEST Peoples.

Trump is always pointing out how weak Politicians are, I like it

• Banned

IT the weak loser AG NAZI it is, the worst ever. As the Great Douche picks the BEST Peoples.

What? I have yet to make any sense out of your posts.

Another Proud Great DOPer moment of the Douche in action.
IT Appoints a NAZI IMP as AG, Whines and spews insults at it, so it will resign
but won't. Now, the newly renamed Magoo is fighting back harder. When/If the great
Douche Firers the Magoo. Both go to jail, as the Great Douche will rat him out.

I want the Magoo to stay there, it be doing little.
I hope the Magoo keeps spewing back at the Great Orange Douche.
Have you noticed ITS Darker Orange is coming back?

Last edited:

What? I have yet to make any sense out of your posts.

Another Proud Great DOPer moment of the Douche in action.
IT Appoints a NAZI IMP as AG, Whines and spews insults at it, so it will resign
but won't. Now, the newly renamed Magoo is fighting back harder. When/If the great
Douche Firers the Magoo. Both go to jail, as the Great Douche will rat him out.

I want the Magoo to stay there, it be doing little.
I hope the Magoo keeps spewing back at the Great Orange Douche.
Have you noticed ITS Darker Orange is coming back?

Sorry, this one's no clearer than the last one.

Where will the Magoo land on the chart?

View attachment 179596

The liberals and establishment republicans tend to use the same old retreads... Trump isn't a politician, a lot of those appointees have never been in government before...A little trial and error there no biggie and because of Jeff Session we have this ridiculous independent counsel.

View attachment 179596

The liberals and establishment republicans tend to use the same old retreads... Trump isn't a politician, a lot of those appointees have never been in government before...A little trial and error there no biggie and because of Jeff Session we have this ridiculous independent counsel.
rofl.gif
Keep up your DOPer Hopes.

View attachment 179596

rofl.gif
Keep up your DOPer Hopes.

If Sessions does his job and indicts people from the previous administration for corruption and abuse of power, he'll no longer be Mr Mago...If not he should resign in disgrace.

Forum List

Back