Mafia’s Holy Grail: Nobody Talks. Everybody Walks.

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
The Mafia’s Holy Grail has been edited. Everybody talks, Everybody walks. Cheryl Mills babbled like a brook for seven hours and as near as I can tell she will keep on walking. I guess it is okay to talk if you work for the Ministry of Silly Walks:

In testimony Friday that lasted seven hours, three attorneys representing Mills and four from the Justice Department interrupted Judicial Watch attorneys approximately 250 times, shouting “objection” to argue why Mills should not answer the question posed.

When Mills finally did answer, she responded “I don’t recall” 40 times and “I don’t know” to another 182 questions. Her testimony was characterized by pleading she was too busy, too stressed or not sufficiently expert to have appreciated the legal implications of Hillary Clinton’s decision to use two BlackBerry phones to conduct her official State Department correspondence via a personal server in her Chappaqua, New York, residence.​

Top Hillary aide suffers memory loss in deposition
Posted By Jerome R. Corsi On 05/31/2016 @ 7:39 pm

Top Hillary aide suffers memory loss in deposition

Same old story...repeated over and over.

Government officials can't remember or don't recall...and they get away with it. The government protect it's own...like the mafia.

IMO the government and the mafia pretty much operate very similarly.

Same old story...repeated over and over.

Government officials can't remember or don't recall...and they get away with it. The government protect it's own...like the mafia.

IMO the government and the mafia pretty much operate very similarly.
To gipper: This is ludicrous:

Cheryl Mills, the former chief of staff at the State Department, partly blamed the Benghazi terrorist attack for former Secretary Hillary Clinton failing to turn over her emails as she left office in 2013, saying there was “a lot going on” that distracted them from fulfilling their obligations under open records laws.​

Former State Dept. chief of staff blames Clinton email bungle on Benghazi
By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Cheryl Mills blames Clinton email bungle on Benghazi terrorist attack

Benghazi Attack: September 11, 2012

Clinton’s final day as Secretary of State: January 31, 2013

That means she had 142 days after the Benghazi attack to comply, yet she could not make time to hand over her private server. I think she spent those 142 days erasing all of those incriminating e-mails.

Forum List

Back