Madison Cawthorn Now Blames DC Cocaine And Orgy Claims On ‘The Left And The Media’

"Teaching 4 to 8 year olds about alternative lifestyles and sexual positions is..........."

I love this bar.

The Quildos (love that wordsmithing, wish I'd thought of it) now say "sexual positions" are being taught to 4-year olds!

Eeeeeuw!!

What a sad sad school district that poster's young kids attend. That's so sad!
But what has poster Lastamender done about it?
Talked with the teacher? The Principal? The Superintendant? The School Board?
Has the spouse been pro-active in these discussions?
And if 'no'......well, why not?

Oh, and by the way,.......just exactly which school district are his kids being taught "sex postions" at 4-years old?

Forum members may want to know so as not to move into that district.

Batter up, Lastamender.

I love this bar.

The Quildos (love that wordsmithing, wish I'd thought of it) now say "sexual positions" are being taught to 4-year olds!

Eeeeeuw!!

What a sad sad school district that poster's young kids attend. That's so sad!
But what has poster Lastamender done about it?
Talked with the teacher? The Principal? The Superintendant? The School Board?
Has the spouse been pro-active in these discussions?
And if 'no'......well, why not?

Oh, and by the way,.......just exactly which school district are his kids being taught "sex postions" at 4-years old?

Forum members may want to know so as not to move into that district.

Batter up, Lastamender.
:9:All your worth, troll.

The North Carolina congressman blamed “the left and the media” for accurately reporting his comments on a right-wing YouTube channel last week.

Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.) is now claiming that he wasn’t referring to his fellow Republican politicians when he claimed that leaders he “looked up to” in Washington had invited him to orgies and had also done cocaine in front of him.

In a statement released Friday, the controversial congressman said his comments on a recent podcast appearance “calling out corruption have been used by the left and the media to disparage my Republican colleagues and falsely insinuate their involvement in illicit activities.”

In an interview posted last week on the right-wing YouTube channel Warrior Poet Society, Cawthorn said that Washington elites had used cocaine in front of him and invited him to sex parties.

Since Cawthorn is fond of Donald Trump and hates Democrats, many people assumed the admired Washington elites inviting Cawthorn to orgies and snorting coke in his presence were probably Republicans.

Madison Cawthorn Now Blames DC Cocaine And Orgy Claims On ‘The Left And The Media’

Cawthorn is obviously not playing with a full deck. What do you think? At least this is a break from all the WAR threads on the Politics forum.
Drugs and epstein parties----definately the LEFT normal procedures.

So, is the good poster Lastamender admitting that though he is outraged that his kids are being taught "sex positions" in elementary school.......neither he nor his spouse have done anything about it?

Sad.
I did not say a thing about my children you piece of shit. Why are you making shit up? Stop trolling. :9:

"I did not say a thing about my children you piece of shit."
If not your kids, or your kid's school.....then whose kids?
Which elementary school is teaching "sex positions" to 4 year olds as you allege?

You stated it, poster Lastamender, post #185:

"I said you side with them. Teaching 4 to 8 year olds about alternative lifestyles and sexual positions...."

So, if this is being done as you assert....well, where?
Which school district?
In which state?

And how do you know?

Poster Lastamender, here is how adult discourse works: If you make an assertion it is incumbent upon you....the expectation is on you.....to back up your word. To demonstrate to the listener that you know what you are talking about or are not simply mendacious and intentionally untruthful.

So again, Lastamender.....which school district were you referring to when you made your reference to 'sexual positions'?

Well, good poster Lastamender, I think we see a resolution over your fears about your 4year old being taught 'sexual positions'. We perused your link to the Christian website and it's views on a video allegedly to be shown sometime in some classroom somewhere (They make no claim on which classroom it could have been shown in, or ever was shown in, nor do they reference the age of the alleged students.)

But after reading the piece in the link you helpfully offered the forum.... what my avatar would suggest is this:

1. Times change and perspectives change (even Christian ones)....and seeing the video is 3 years old....I'd suggest maybe some things have changed about it and about it's alleged audience. You may want to check THAT out before hyper-ventilating.

2. More important though than how old it is.....is, where it is. In short, don't go to Canada with your 4yr old. After all, that is what the film is about, Canada. It's some Christian 'perspective' internet opinion about a Canadian film allegedly being shown to Canadian kids of some unspecified age allegedly somewhere in Canada. But they make no mention that it was actually ever shown in Canadian schools. Let alone U.S. schools!

So settle down Lastamender. Don't travel to Canada with your 4year old......and you should be OK. ;)

Well, good poster Lastamender, I think we see a resolution over your fears about your 4year old being taught 'sexual positions'. We perused your link to the Christian website and it's views on a video allegedly to be shown sometime in some classroom somewhere (They make no claim on which classroom it could have been shown in, or ever was shown in, nor do they reference the age of the alleged students.)

But after reading the piece in the link you helpfully offered the forum.... what my avatar would suggest is this:

1. Times change and perspectives change (even Christian ones)....and seeing the video is 3 years old....I'd suggest maybe some things have changed about it and about it's alleged audience. You may want to check THAT out before hyper-ventilating.

2. More important though than how old it is.....is, where it is. In short, don't go to Canada with your 4yr old. After all, that is what the film is about, Canada. It's some Christian 'perspective' internet opinion about a Canadian film allegedly being shown to Canadian kids of some unspecified age allegedly somewhere in Canada. But they make no mention that it was actually ever shown in Canadian schools. Let alone U.S. schools!

So settle down Lastamender. Don't travel to Canada with your 4year old......and you should be OK. ;)
Any questions about sex should be answered by the parents when children are that age. Most kids would not even bring it up. FL. would have not passed a law against unless it was going on. It is nothing but a recruitment drive.

Kids found out about sex before it was taught in schools.

The North Carolina congressman blamed “the left and the media” for accurately reporting his comments on a right-wing YouTube channel last week.

Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.) is now claiming that he wasn’t referring to his fellow Republican politicians when he claimed that leaders he “looked up to” in Washington had invited him to orgies and had also done cocaine in front of him.

In a statement released Friday, the controversial congressman said his comments on a recent podcast appearance “calling out corruption have been used by the left and the media to disparage my Republican colleagues and falsely insinuate their involvement in illicit activities.”

In an interview posted last week on the right-wing YouTube channel Warrior Poet Society, Cawthorn said that Washington elites had used cocaine in front of him and invited him to sex parties.

Since Cawthorn is fond of Donald Trump and hates Democrats, many people assumed the admired Washington elites inviting Cawthorn to orgies and snorting coke in his presence were probably Republicans.

Cawthorn is obviously not playing with a full deck. What do you think? At least this is a break from all the WAR threads on the Politics forum.
Republicans showing their progressive side by inviting a wheel chair bound to a drug fueled orgy.

Forum List

Back