Maddow Puts The Blood Of Dead Meat Plant Workers On Trump’s Hands

She has a very good point.

All trump did was give guidelines but says the company only has to make a good faith effort. The letter that goes with the EO clearly states no state is even allowed to make a meat plant operate with in procedures.

So trump is ordering no state can close those plants but also says no state can set or enforce procedures to make things safe for the employees. That OSHA will accept good faith efforts.

It is further prescription for more infections and more deaths. trump is putting money ahead of lives. He doesn't realize how doing that will cause the plants to be shutdown because there's no one who will work there. Then what is trump going to do? Force people to work there?

If he made all the safety measures MANDATORY without exceptions then I can see how an EO would be effective.

He can write all the EOs he wants. That's not going to get people to risk their lives to process meat for other people.

When I see trump and his followers in those plants working under those conditions then I might take him seriously but he's willing to do that to other people. Not himself. We all know why.

It's disgusting to see people put money before life.

I think you made a really good point until your threw in your Straw Man in your last sentence. Why are you being so blatantly dishonest about the reason for this EO?

17 responses from Trumpers and not a single one addressed the issue

They just don't give a shit
Lack of what is called "a brain"

What's your solution?

What's your solution?
I'm not an expert, but people tend to work side-by-side in food processing operations.

What's your solution?
Orange Man Bad.

I saw a bunch of packing plant workers interviewed last night. Not one of them said they would be going back to work until it could be proven that ALL personal distancing measures and PPE availability were in place. Hell, the plants themselves may ignore Donnie's order for more hamberders. They know they're on the hook legally if another outbreak occurs and people die.

But yes, Trump already has the blood of tens of thousands on his hands. Guess he figures - Meh, what's a few more? :icon_rolleyes:
Get ready to be hoist on your own petard. :)

Lack of what is called "a brain"

What's your solution?

What's your solution?
I'm not an expert, but people tend to work side-by-side in food processing operations.

What's your solution?
Orange Man Bad.
Seems legit. :dunno:

What's your solution?

I don't have one. Certainly not a real one. I'd start by recognizing the profit-driven companies had a compelling reason to close the plants - hundreds of people were becoming sick. I'd install a severe testing regime, if available, require mandatory protective equipment, and ask for volunteers/new applicants to replace those fearful of dying for the sake of a low-paying job. Maybe bump a 100% hazardous-duty salary premium and guaranteed 100% healthcare coverage for those ordered by the government to return to work.

All trump did was give guidelines but says the company only has to make a good faith effort. The letter that goes with the EO clearly states no state is even allowed to make a meat plant operate with in procedures.

So trump is ordering no state can close those plants but also says no state can set or enforce procedures to make things safe for the employees. That OSHA will accept good faith efforts.

It is further prescription for more infections and more deaths. trump is putting money ahead of lives. He doesn't realize how doing that will cause the plants to be shutdown because there's no one who will work there. Then what is trump going to do? Force people to work there?

If he made all the safety measures MANDATORY without exceptions then I can see how an EO would be effective.

He can write all the EOs he wants. That's not going to get people to risk their lives to process meat for other people.

When I see trump and his followers in those plants working under those conditions then I might take him seriously but he's willing to do that to other people. Not himself. We all know why.

If you don't want to be starving in a few months I wouldn't be talking like this if I were you.

Right now our food supply is being destroyed by Democrats.

Real America hasn’t stooped to the Lefts infantile level....We don’t grant deranged rug munchers any clout or credibility...they weird twisted fucks are not be an authority on almost anything.

It’s so surprising she would blame the Don.

He wrote the EO. He wrote the letter saying they didn't have to comply to any procedures. He wrote the letter that said all the companies have to do is show a good faith effort.

Yes he is to blame for what he does.

They don't want to address the issue.

It's not good fo trump.

If any democratic president had done this they would be screaming from rooftops. I would join them.

What's your solution?

The solution to Leftists is to allow the meat producing business to go under, this way without any meat they can double down on the Go Vegan Propaganda. I know this sounds crazy BUT that crowd literally are crazy.

That's you saying that.

The Labor cost at a meat processing plant isn't insignificant, but it doesn't represent a big portion of the cost incurred from the birth of the piglet to the retail cashier. If you're going to make them take a risk, you have to compensate them and protect them as much as possible.

If you don't want to be starving in a few months I wouldn't be talking like this if I were you.

Right now our food supply is being destroyed by Democrats.

Sure, the owners of plants closed them and starting losing money because....Democrats!

Heck of an argument there.

What's your solution?

The solution to Leftists is to allow the meat producing business to go under, this way without any meat they can double down on the Go Vegan Propaganda. I know this sounds crazy BUT that crowd literally are crazy.
You are crazy and don't have a clue. Go tend your goats, aka "kidlets"

You are a moron, one of the biggest at this forum, you have illustrated this in numerous threads.

We have always called our children kidlets, you better be careful making comments about my children.

What's your solution?

Once the meat producing businesses are gone there are the canning and soup producers. Close Del Monte and Campbell's. Close General Mills. Close it all then watch the fun. Close farmer's markets too.

There is a reason why Democrat mayors banned the sale of seeds then banned growing potted plants before shutting down food production.

What's your solution?

You are crazy and don't have a clue. Go tend your goats, aka "kidlets"

You are a moron, one of the biggest at this forum, you have illustrated this in numerous threads.

We have always called our children kidlets, you better be careful making comments about my children.
The leftist word of the day is moron. They get with the daily TDS complaint th jour.

I'm shocked!
Really!
Shocked!

Forum List

Back