Madame Speaker Pelosi (D) calls out Speaker Boehner (R)

What is the reason Nancy Pelosi and her pals were tossed out of leadership in the House?
For one thing Pelosi's first order of business as Speaker was to announce that impeachment (of George W. Bush) was "off the table," which severely offended many Democrat supporters, including me. And while she and other high-level Democrats tried to justify that glaring example of honor among thieves by saying impeachment would distract from more important Congressional efforts, what it did was plant the seeds of disappointment and alienation which led to Republicans re-taking the Congress in the next election.

Expanding on the same issue, Obama's failure to address the Bush Administration's many egregious crimes by ordering Holder to appoint special prosecutors instilled a sense of disappointment with his performance beginning in his first week in Office. That sense of disappointment has grown incrementally during the past three-and-a-half years and is boldly reflected in the surprising poll numbers we are seeing today. If an obvious mutt like Romney can run neck-in-neck with Obama the only possible reason for that is Obama's mojo isn't working as well as it did back in '07. Many (most?) of those whom he got over on back then are not going for the same upward gaze and inspirational rap anymore.

"To toss this into the mix right now, saying we have to have cuts that exceed even the … extent to which we lift the debt ceiling, is really immature [and] irresponsible," she said. "Let's get serious."
True. This is at the core of rightist extremism and idiocy.

The economy needs to continue to heal, let’s get more Americans back to work first, on payrolls – paying taxes; every economist has gone on record stating that balancing the budget now won’t foster economic recovery, and could even hinder it. Cuts should be made based on facts and reason, not irresponsible conservative doctrine and dogma.

Strange how lefties don't even understand the guy they pretend they admire. If we actually employed Keynes theories we would not have a trillions of debt in the first place, nor would the government continue to run a deficit when the numbers say the economy is recovering. All the bulshit about the economy needing to heal is actually neo-Keynsian lies used to justify ridiculous economic practices that no sane person would ever employ.

So the govt hasn't spent a dime in the last 1100 days. Have any more retarded thigns to say.
Just because you are a retard who believes anything republicans say despite reality does not mean you regurgitating stupid shit makes it true

Excuse me? Are you drunk? YOU are the one that stated "Furthermore it is impossible for the govt to spend money without having a budget". We haven't had a budget in 1100 days, yet obviously the government keeps spending. So, how do you reconcile your statement?
with the fact that numerous budgets have been passed and you’re just regurgitating lies you heard and refusing to actually think for yourself
Part of the problem is that you are illiterate

You do realize that state budgets and budgets from other countries are irrelevant to what you are discussing, don't you? Hell, the budgets that pass the House are irrelevant here, unless the Senate passes them.

When was the last time the Senate of the United States of America passed a budget?

"To toss this into the mix right now, saying we have to have cuts that exceed even the … extent to which we lift the debt ceiling, is really immature [and] irresponsible," she said. "Let's get serious."
True. This is at the core of rightist extremism and idiocy.

The economy needs to continue to heal, let’s get more Americans back to work first, on payrolls – paying taxes; every economist has gone on record stating that balancing the budget now won’t foster economic recovery, and could even hinder it. Cuts should be made based on facts and reason, not irresponsible conservative doctrine and dogma.

Strange how lefties don't even understand the guy they pretend they admire. If we actually employed Keynes theories we would not have a trillions of debt in the first place, nor would the government continue to run a deficit when the numbers say the economy is recovering. All the bulshit about the economy needing to heal is actually neo-Keynsian lies used to justify ridiculous economic practices that no sane person would ever employ.
Well if wasn’t for Bush and the GOP we would of still had surpluses in the 00’s.
Furthermore dumbass Keynes showed that increasing government deficits in a depressed economy is a good thing. So plz learn the difference between recovery and a depressed economy so you can enter the discussion with a clue
Yea odd how Europe is still in a recession and losing more jobs when they refused to followed that Keynsian bullshit and do the opposite of it.
But plz don’t let reality get in the way of your ignorance.
implmented Keenisain polcies is now ading jobs and growing, every country who did the opposite is losing more jobs and seeing shitty growh/more recession

Last edited:

I love it when idiots don't read what they post.

From your link.

The short-term funding measures are necessary because Congress has failed to complete its full budget appropriations process, which has become a victim of sharp partisan divisions over spending priorities.

In other words, you posted 4 links, and the only mention of a budget in any of them is to mention that there isn't one.

She's right :mad:

Pelosi: Boehner

first, she's no longer "madam speaker"

but she's still a lying XXXX

That idiot refused to cut waste and got tossed, and now she's still at it.

why does she and you hate the working poor?

We're not in the Flame Zone, dude.

~Oddball
So the media should stop calling the Mittwit 'Governor Romney'?

What an idiot
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV-05TLiiLU]Pelosi: "We Have to Pass the Bill So That You Can Find Out What Is In It" - YouTube[/ame]

I love it. Republcians tell us Passing spending bills means they didnt pass a budget because well we are now going to redefine english and say that a spending bill is only a budget if we say so

say what you will but Speaker Pelosi (D) got things done.

So did Newt, I hate both of them. I actually like Boehner because he does so little.

who knew that someone would like some one for getting nohting done. I wish if I saty on my ass and didnt work my employer would like me more

The less the government get's done the more money is saved. Did you forget about obama's 16 trillion dollar debt?

Forum List

Back