Macron: Europe needs its own sovereignty in defence, even with new U.S. government

Did you, Krauts,

Do you know that always when an US-American is using this expression, then this is only showing the very deep problems of the mentality of the US-people?

read the answer of the German "Government" on the request of your Parliament?

Do you still believe, that those clowns can make a new "Aktion Konserve" even for their own unassuming audience?

Whatever someone from the AfD - a political pseudo-party full of Nazis and useful idiots of Nazis - "asks" the German government is totally unimportant for me.
It is not about what the opposition asked. It's about how the government answered. "We don't know" and "We are not sure" - are not very inspiring statements, aren't they?

I don't know what's your problem and I'm not sure whether any form of "inspiring statement" makes any sense in discussions with enemies of the German constitution.
I say, that you can't fight Russians because your current "government" can't make even simple provocation.

When we will provoke Russia, then "you" will find a Russian kind of nuke in your garden, giving you some cyrillic information.

• Funny
Reactions: xyz
Although any European force will have to heavily rely upon the Poles. I'm old enough that Germany still scares m
The Poles? Why on them?
Because unlike Germany they have a functional military. In terms of "size" Russia is not that much of a conventional threat. But unlike Europe as a whole, they have cohesive weapons and efficient supply, and at least their more elite units are motivated and trained. Which is why Europe still needs US troops. But there's no reason the Germans cannot be as trained and motivated as they were in the 70s to 80s.

A European conventional force should be achievable, but it is a multi-year goal. Given the past century, I'd hope the US keeps providing some component of it. Europe is a trading partner. And Russia remains a nuclear power. Wasn't it Merlke who called them a gas station with nuclear weapons or something like that?
They are our "partners" only when they are weak. Strong Europe will be our enemy. That why we should not allow them to become "independent".
Don't tell me you have anything to do with the USA. You live in psychiatria, isn't it?

Although any European force will have to heavily rely upon the Poles. I'm old enough that Germany still scares m
The Poles? Why on them?
Because the Poles are the best of the worst.
You know:

If that is about Eastern Europe, then may be. But we are talking about all-European army.

Poles are best, even if we are talking about the whole Europe. The Froggies and the Krauts don't want to fight.

Let the Poles begin support themselves without the Krauts and Froggies' money at first. And after that we'll see.

Says the blind to the blind?

Are you going to be our guide?

We will see, whoever "we" is. A lack of arrogance and aggressions is for sure nothing what's typical for the US-American culture.

I dont want to disappoint you, but I have nothing to do with the US-American culture.

So who is "we" in your case?

'We' is myself and the poster I replied to in particular, and all who are interested in European affairs in general.

Except the people from Germany and the USA, I guess.

I see no ground for such guessing.

What has this, what you say, to do with the USA, "Krautland" and the "empire of the frog eaters"? What is your own interest?

Interest in what? In European matters? I live here and naturally I am interested in the things which are going on here.

What is your relation to the USA? Why should the USA send soldiers to France, Germany, Poland or any other European country?

We don’t! We did have to in the 1940’s because your Government attacked Britain. FDR did that very reluctantly. We were building up our defenses in case the idiots tried to attack us. My Dad worked in a Defense plant before he went in Service.

And of course the wealthy who were making fortunes building weapons for Adolph did not want that at all. Like the Bush family, who had their manufacturing confiscated by the US because they would not leave.

We also helped to rebuild your Countries. Ever hear of the Marshall plan? I am sure you will deny that. No you are safe today because you are a small Country. We really need to get all our Military out of every Country.

I am one of those Liberals who think. It is long past time.

The Poles? Why on them?
Because the Poles are the best of the worst.
You know:

If that is about Eastern Europe, then may be. But we are talking about all-European army.

Poles are best, even if we are talking about the whole Europe. The Froggies and the Krauts don't want to fight.

Let the Poles begin support themselves without the Krauts and Froggies' money at first. And after that we'll see.

Says the blind to the blind?

Are you going to be our guide?

We will see, whoever "we" is. A lack of arrogance and aggressions is for sure nothing what's typical for the US-American culture.

I dont want to disappoint you, but I have nothing to do with the US-American culture.

So who is "we" in your case?

'We' is myself and the poster I replied to in particular, and all who are interested in European affairs in general.

Except the people from Germany and the USA, I guess.

I see no ground for such guessing.

What has this, what you say, to do with the USA, "Krautland" and the "empire of the frog eaters"? What is your own interest?

Interest in what? In European matters? I live here and naturally I am interested in the things which are going on here.

What is your relation to the USA? Why should the USA send soldiers to France, Germany, Poland or any other European country?

We don’t! We did have to in the 1940’s because your Government attacked Britain.

It was Hitler, who declared war on the USA after Pearl Harbor in December 11th 1941. This was nearly in 1942. Nevertheless this justifies nothing for anyone, because Hitler was not able to do a war against the USA.

Franklin Delano Roosevelt, I guess

did that very reluctantly.

?

We were building up our defenses in case the idiots tried to attack us. My Dad worked in a Defense plant before he went in Service.

And of course the wealthy who were making fortunes building weapons for Adolph

Adolf Hitler

did not want that at all. Like the Bush family, who had their manufacturing confiscated by the US because they would not leave.

We also helped to rebuild your Countries.

Hmm ... not really. I guess you had to help to rebuild Germany - otherwise the catastrophe you made in Europe together with Stalin would had been much too disastrous. The war crimes the USA made during world war 2 show that you followed the idea to wipe out all Germans. Today from the Germans of the year 1913 exists a third number of grand-grand...grandchildren. From the US-Americans of the same time of history exist today about 3 grand-grand...children.

Ever hear of the Marshall plan? I am sure you will deny that.

Why shouId I? The Marshal plan was psychologically an important thing - but in reality it was much less important for the rebuild of Germany, than the most people think today about this propagandistic myth. The Marshall plan gave European nations the right to get a credit in goods from the USA. The German government had to subvention the very expensive goods (and to pay back the credit too), which the Mashall plan allowed German companies to sell from the USA. Without subventions they had to buy this goods in other regions of the world - what was just simple impossible, because Germany was not a souvereign nation.

No you are safe today because you are a small Country.

We never were safe and we are not safe today. In October 2020 for example the NATO trained in Germany to throw nukes to Germany. During the cold war for example the NATO decided to nuke a little German town in the middle of Germany to stop the Soviets in case of an invasion of the Soviets. How many Germans die in such an operation was and is for the NATO as unimportant as it was unimportant for the Warshaw pact.

As far as I can see is the only project for the peace in Europe the European Union.

[We really need to get all our Military out of every Country.

I agree 100% with this idea, specially for Germany. The Trump government showed very clear that the hate within the USA against Germany and Europe is much too high. This makes you to a risk and not to an ally.

I am one of those Liberals who think.

How US-Americans use the word "liberal" is very different from the way how Germans use this word.

It is long past time.

Reality and past are always relevant.

Last edited:
It is not about what I like or dislike. It is about how the things work in our world. 'Big' countries are almost always rivalries with their spheres of influence. And I definitely dont want to live in the spheres of China or Russia.

I had no problem to be a Russian or Chinese. Wonderful rich cultures - what doesn't mean "Russia" and "China" would be happy, if I would live there. But my question was another question: Why do you not send the soldiers of your own country to Russia and China and kill "them", whoever they are, so you are able to feel safe? Why do you think the USA should do so? Or whatelse do you understand, when you say the USA should confront the Russian and the Chinese empire? What about, if the USA would decide to conquer your country and to destroy there all good goods, which are made in China or made with the direct or indirect help of China? Would this be the right act, how the USA should confront China, because you love, that this will happen?
I dont want anyone to send troops for fighting (though, I am in favor of the military development as a mean of deterrence). The Cold War was won by the West not by military means.

If I should choose to side with Russia or China or the US, I will choose the US, without a doubt.

"Has the EU’s “soft power” or independent thinking in trade or its sense of distinctness grown in the last 4 years — despite Brexit, Covid-19 and immigration problems? Will a Biden presidency repair trans-Atlantic unity or has permanent damage occurred? Is this all a fake effort of Macron (and Angela Merkel) to boost their popularity at home? Do NATO & the CIA and financial ties doom Europe to remain tied as a caboose to the American train? Are there really still strong common interests that bind Europe to the U.S. — or will Europe in future find it has more interests in separately negotiating with Russia and China? "

This paragraph and its questions are each worthy of a Blue Book Final Exam in a graduate course on International Relations.

I don't have any erudite answers but one simple observation: Diplomacy will replace Brinkmanship with Biden in the White House.

Did you, Krauts,

Do you know that always when an US-American is using this expression, then this is only showing the very deep problems of the mentality of the US-people?

Do you still believe, that those clowns can make a new "Aktion Konserve" even for their own unassuming audience?

Whatever someone from the AfD - a political pseudo-party full of Nazis and useful idiots of Nazis - "asks" the German government is totally unimportant for me.
It is not about what the opposition asked. It's about how the government answered. "We don't know" and "We are not sure" - are not very inspiring statements, aren't they?

I don't know what's your problem and I'm not sure whether any form of "inspiring statement" makes any sense in discussions with enemies of the German constitution.
I say, that you can't fight Russians because your current "government" can't make even simple provocation.

When we will provoke Russia, then "you" will find a Russian kind of nuke in your garden, giving you some cyrillic information.
No. If you will provoke Russia without clear and direct American order then you will observe new giant mushrooms raising at the places of your military bases. Any American government (Republican or Democratic) will prefer to nuke you by our own forces to prevent uncontrolled start of WWIII.

It is not about what I like or dislike. It is about how the things work in our world. 'Big' countries are almost always rivalries with their spheres of influence. And I definitely dont want to live in the spheres of China or Russia.

I had no problem to be a Russian or Chinese. Wonderful rich cultures - what doesn't mean "Russia" and "China" would be happy, if I would live there. But my question was another question: Why do you not send the soldiers of your own country to Russia and China and kill "them", whoever they are, so you are able to feel safe? Why do you think the USA should do so? Or whatelse do you understand, when you say the USA should confront the Russian and the Chinese empire? What about, if the USA would decide to conquer your country and to destroy there all good goods, which are made in China or made with the direct or indirect help of China? Would this be the right act, how the USA should confront China, because you love, that this will happen?
I dont want anyone to send troops for fighting (though, I am in favor of the military development as a mean of deterrence). The Cold War was won by the West not by military means.

If I should choose to side with Russia or China or the US, I will choose the US, without a doubt.

And what do you think will the USA say to your choice? "Sure I like to marry you?" Or will the say: "Do not think about, what the USA is able to do for you - think about what you are able to do for the USA!"?

Did you, Krauts,

No. If you will provoke Russia without clear and direct American order

Orders from the USA are totally unimportant for me.

then you will observe new giant mushrooms raising at the places of your military bases. Any American government (Republican or Democratic) will prefer to nuke you by our own forces to prevent uncontrolled start of WWIII.

What about an exchange brain? Dracula forgot his spare brain the .last time he was here, as far as I heard. It's a good brain - also experienced in 3D navigation and echolocasation. If we brush it up a little then it will be better than your old TV-produced nonsense brain.

Last edited:
The Poles? Why on them?
Because unlike Germany they have a functional military. In terms of "size" Russia is not that much of a conventional threat. But unlike Europe as a whole, they have cohesive weapons and efficient supply, and at least their more elite units are motivated and trained. Which is why Europe still needs US troops. But there's no reason the Germans cannot be as trained and motivated as they were in the 70s to 80s.

Are you a Pole? Then take care to be a democracy in sense of the western world and not a tyranny in sense of your own past(s). I see by the way the Russians discuss all day long about, how they fear they could be conquered from Poland or how they are too shy to conquer their brother nation Poland on their own, while Poland and the USA eliminate their worst enemy Germany.

A European conventional force should be achievable, but it is a multi-year goal. Given the past century, I'd hope the US keeps providing some component of it. Europe is a trading partner. And Russia remains a nuclear power. Wasn't it Merlke

Merkel

who called them a gas station with nuclear weapons or something like that?

For sure not - except our chancellor Mrs. Angela Merkel had a very bad day. Normally she is a very polite politician and not a Trump(el).

Last edited:
Did you, Krauts,

Ha! Do you really want to untune that string?

How it was said?
--------------------------
Take but degree away, untune that string,
And, hark, what discord follows! each thing meets
In mere oppugnancy: the bounded waters
Should lift their bosoms higher than the shores
And make a sop of all this solid globe:
Strength should be lord of imbecility,
And the rude son should strike his father dead:
Force should be right; or rather, right and wrong,
Between whose endless jar justice resides,
Should lose their names, and so should justice too.
Then every thing includes itself in power,
Power into will, will into appetite;
And appetite, an universal wolf,
So doubly seconded with will and power,
Must make perforce an universal prey,
And last eat up himself.
------------------

That's why nobody will allow you to become really independent. You just can not control yourself.

then you will observe new giant mushrooms raising at the places of your military bases. Any American government (Republican or Democratic) will prefer to nuke you by our own forces to prevent uncontrolled start of WWIII.

What about an exchange brain? Dracula forgot his spare brain the .last time he was here, as far as I heard. It's a good brain - also experienced in 3D navigation and echolocasation. If we brush it up a little then it will be better than your old TV-produced nonsense brain.

Oh, yes. Vlad "Dracula" Tzepesh, East-European Machiavelli, the great warrior and the wise state leader. "The Tale about Warlord Dracula" was read by Ivan the Terrible, by Stalin, and by the most of Russian political and military leaders.

The Poles? Why on them?

Are you a Pole? Then take care to be a democracy in sense of the western world and not a tyranny in sense of your own past(s). I see by the way the Russians discuss all day long about, how they fear they could be conquered from Poland or how they are too shy to conquer their brother nation Poland on their own, while Poland and the USA eliminate their worst enemy Germany.
You know, one of the main Russian state holidays (after May, 9) is Nov, 4 - the day, when they celebrate the end of "Polish occupation".

The Poles? Why on them?

You know, one of the main Russian state holidays (after May, 9) is Nov, 4 -

No.

the day, when they celebrate the end of "Polish occupation".

Three independence days? June 12th, May 9th and November 4th? ... Why not? ... On the other side will be the real Russian independence day the day when Russia will finally win its war against vodka. They drink and drink and drink vodka since centuries now - and never it became less vodka. A terrible enemy.

Did you, Krauts,

How it was said?
And last eat up himself.
------------------

That's why nobody will allow you to become really independent. You just can not control yourself.

Oh, yes. Vlad "Dracula" Tzepesh, East-European Machiavelli, the great warrior and the wise state leader. "The Tale about Warlord Dracula" was read by Ivan the Terrible, by Stalin, and by the most of Russian political and military leaders.

Did you, Krauts,

How it was said?
And last eat up himself.
------------------

The Poles? Why on them?

No.

Three independence days? June 12th, May 9th and November 4th? ... Why not? ... On the other side will be the real Russian independence day the day when Russia will finally win its war against vodka. They drink and drink and drink vodka since centuries now - and never it became less vodka. A terrible enemy.

In fact, the Russians drink less than the Germans.
----------------------------
„Wir zerstören hier ein Klischee von Russland“, sagte die WHO-Expertin Carina Ferreira-Borges der Deutschen Presse-Agentur. Demnach tranken Russen 2016 nur noch 11,7 Liter Alkohol pro Kopf und Jahr. Zum Vergleich: In Deutschland waren es den WHO-Daten zufolge 13,4 Liter. Gemeint ist jeweils reiner Alkohol. Ein halber Liter Bier enthält etwa 20 Gramm Alkohol. Die Russen trinken meist lieber härtere Sachen wie Wodka.
---------------------------
"We are destroying a stereotype of Russia here," WHO expert Carina Ferreira-Borges told the German Press Agency. According to this, Russians only drank 11.7 liters of alcohol per capita per year in 2016. By way of comparison, according to WHO data, the figure in Germany was 13.4 litres. In each case pure alcohol is meant. Half a Liter of beer contains about 20 grams of alcohol. The Russians usually prefer to drink harder things like vodka.
----------------------
Do you know how the Russians mock you?

Did you, Krauts,

How it was said?
And last eat up himself.
------------------

This text makes no sense - what is the original language?

What a nonsense. People, who can not control themselve get serios problems in all cultures around the world. We call them normally "criminals".

I thought not about a real person in context "Dracula". This story from the region Siebenbürgen (Transsilvania) is a story for long winter nights on a nice warm camp fire. I used it as a metaphor for absurdity.

Last edited:
The Poles? Why on them?

No.

In fact, the Russians drink less than the Germans. ...

Not my fault.

Did you, Krauts,

How it was said?
And last eat up himself.
------------------

This text makes no sense - what is the original language?
It's English. "Troiles and Cressida". You should read Shakespeare if you want to improve your language skills.

What a nonsense. People, who can not control themselve get serios problems in all cultures around the world. We call them normally "criminals".
Yes. You are criminals.

I thought not about a real person in context "Dracula". This story from the region Siebenbürgen (Transsilvania) is a story for long winter nights on a nice warm camp fire. I used it as a metaphor for absurdity.

That's your problem. You don't think about real persons and real things. You think only about your own fantasies.

IMG_20201209_213633_945.jpg

Those frog-eaters don't know the difference between Libya and Lebadon, and they pretend to be "independent"?

Forum List

Back