Great news for NATO : Anti-Moscow candidate won in Moldova

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Bad news for Asiatic hordemen .... With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

I hope Moldova's election is way less corrupt than ours was. Our Democrat party and their co conspirators make Putins election tricks look like something out of Honest Abe's handbook.

Bad news for Asiatic hordemen .... With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

Putin could overrun Moldova in about 5 minutes and as with Obama and Crimea, Biden would bend over.

Putin could overrun Moldova in about 5 minutes and as with Obama and Crimea, Biden would bend over.
Putin has no border with Moldova, so i dont think so

Who's going to stop him, Ukraine? Transdnistria?

Our Democrat party and their co conspirators make Putins election tricks look like something out of Honest Abe's handbook
I dont know for sure how rigged your elections were, but comparing them with Putin's ones is quite not smart move, to put it mildly. Every politician or political party wouldn't even get a chance to register for the run there. With various criminal cases being opened against their leaders.

Ukraine has stopped Moscow´s horde for 5 years already , don't you know it?

ps

Our Democrat party and their co conspirators make Putins election tricks look like something out of Honest Abe's handbook
I dont know for sure how rigged your elections were, but comparing them with Putin's ones is quite not smart move, to put it mildly. Every politician or political party wouldn't even get a chance to register for the run there. With various criminal cases being opened against their leaders.

ps
Stopped them from taking half of Ukraine?

ps
"Stopped them from taking half of Ukraine?" or get the land bridge to Crimea , you can see all Muscovite imperial plans here

and they all failed , and Biden promised real aid to Ukraine, i dont see any chance for Moscow attack on Moldova

ps
"Stopped them from taking half of Ukraine?" or get the land bridge to Crimea , you can see all Muscovite imperial plans here

and they all failed , and Biden promised real aid to Ukraine, i dont see any chance for Moscow attack on Moldova
The point is Moldova is insignificant to Putin or NATO, and yes, Moldova could be overrun by just about anyone in a matter of hours and still no one would care except Romania, and it is almost as insignificant itself.

Attack helicopter for USSR.

754667302_o.jpg

ps

The point is Moldova is insignificant to Putin or NATO, and yes, Moldova could be overrun by just about anyone in a matter of hours and still no one would care except Romania, and it is almost as insignificant itself.

how Moscow can do it ? do you have a map at home?

Thank you. Putin run elections do sound a little like what Democrats perpetrated over here. I think our Democrats are a little more sneaky than Putin but that's because they have to be. Even so, they get a little more flagrant every year. Their goal is to be able to lie to everyones face with impunity and they're well on their way. It seems like our Democrats are getting more like Putin while the Russian people are getting more like freedom loving Republicans.

ps

Same way they took over Crimea.

Thank you. Putin run elections do sound a little like what Democrats perpetrated over here. I think our Democrats are a little more sneaky than Putin but that's because they have to be. Even so, they get a little more flagrant every year. Their goal is to be able to lie to everyones face with impunity and they're well on their way. It seems like our Democrats are getting more like Putin while the Russian people are getting more like freedom loving Republicans.
I think you are too optimistic about the Russians. Their trident formula 'the Faith, the Czar, the Fatherland' makes them too far from the US Republican values. Dont have any doubts - if tomorrow they overthrow Putin, it won't last too long from they 'electing' a new czar.

ps

Same way they took over Crimea.

no , Moldova is a landlocked country with only 2 borders 1) Ukrainen (which is in war with Muscovy ) 2)Romanian - NATO , so how putin can attack Moldova today ?

With Biden it won't really be NATO.

It will be the US and the welfare queens.

That is the US with a weakened military.

Forum List

Back