M8.2 quake off Chile

my blessings go to all Chileans.... they will win this fight too...

Actually, the Chileans probably are better prepared for large quakes than any other nation in the world. And constantly studying how to be even better prepared.

Actually, the Chileans probably are better prepared for large quakes than any other nation in the world. And constantly studying how to be even better prepared.

and since they get big quakes they have some of the most stringent building codes on the planet.....that get enforced.....

BEWARE!!!IS IT STARTING???? Mat 24:6-8 KJV 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows. Then there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder and a severe earthquake. No earthquake like it has ever occurred since mankind has been on earth, so tremendous was the quake. REVELATION 16:18

I've been thinking alot about the recent mudslide and the earthquakes in California. I think it is possible there is going to be a big one in the United States soon. 8.2 is a massive earthquake. There was a major earthquake out in Calfornia in Oct of 89'. Another in 94'.

BEWARE!!!IS IT STARTING???? Mat 24:6-8 KJV 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows. Then there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder and a severe earthquake. No earthquake like it has ever occurred since mankind has been on earth, so tremendous was the quake. REVELATION 16:18

All of this sounds like the continuous history of the world. Wars, nation against nation, famines, pestlences, earthquakes, lighting, rumblings, peals of thunder. What's new here?

That coincides with Ezekiels prophecy in 37,38,39 and doesn't happen until the Russian led islamic army marches towards the mountains of Jerusalem. We're not there yet.

I've been thinking alot about the recent mudslide and the earthquakes in California. I think it is possible there is going to be a big one in the United States soon. 8.2 is a massive earthquake. There was a major earthquake out in Calfornia in Oct of 89'. Another in 94'.

they dont think a quake above 8 can happen in most of California......the far north part of California (Eureka area) up into Alaska is capable of 8's and 9 pointers....thats what the Cal Tech lady said on the news anyway....Alaska has had some motherfuckers....including the biggest in N.A.....

Forum List

Back