Lyndsey Graham Who Was Directly Lied To Says House Benghazi Report Full of C R A P

A Liberal that can't even manage to stay on the topic about how the House report has more holes than Swiss Cheese,

You should take it up with the Republicans in the House. They liked their report.
It hurts bad when you lose with what you thought was a winning hand.
You do understand that it is only people like you who would accept nothing less than placing full blame on Obama or Hillary or both.

Just come out an admit that nothing less than finding Obama and CO fully responsible for the deaths in Benghazi would be acceptable.

But really, your problem is with the Republicans conducting the investigation. Someone should have bribed them to get the results you wanted.

Wow, you see the Benghazi debacle as a "winning hand" for Democrats now, Zeke? I see it as one more example of an Administration that plays fast and loose with the truth. Hillary Clinton is responsible for the deaths in Benghazi...Barack Obama is responsible for the coverup that took place following those deaths.

You got through a post without disparaging my military service.

Congratulations.

FUCK YOU ANIMAL. You've disparaged me hundreds of times, you fucking whiney POS.

Your post is against the rules. It had nothing to do with this topic. And we conservatives are tired of you libs getting away with breaking the rules day in and day out.

But I DO stay on topic, so let me remind you that the former special operators that were on the ground talk about what happened on a daily basis and this report reflects NONE OF THAT FIRSTHAND knowledge. So spin on that one, loser.
None of that first hand knowledge, eh?
They only took nearly two years and thousands of hours of detailed investigation to reach its findings and

“reviewed thousands of pages of intelligence assessments, cables, notes, and emails; held 20 Committee events and hearings; and conducted detailed interviews with senior intelligence officials and eyewitnesses to the attacks.”

Po po e-chicky.

So, so very wrong. Again.

She claims 'firsthand knowledge' on practically every topic she sticks her nose into. It's a compulsive liar's stock-in-trade.

It must really make your dick go limp that I worked at the highest levels of intel and you pushed paper as a clerk....and that I have extensive credentials in economics and you have NONE. LOL.

Now, little boy, given that I've worked at those levels, I know when a Congressional report is full of holes. You on the other hand merely regurgitate talking points.
Riiigghht... You can be anything you want to be on the internetz... Wannabe

Ask your Commie Comrades who've spent hours trying to track down my credentials....that's why they can't dispute them SHIT FOR BRAINS.

I'm waiting for one of you Libs to answer the question of whether the CIA lied to Graham or not. You're a bimbo that can barely spell Benghazi. Why are you even here, LOL. I know you sure can't find it on a map.

Your post is against the rules. It had nothing to do with this topic. And we conservatives are tired of you libs getting away with breaking the rules day in and day out.

What a fucking whiny bitch. Grow the fuck up and quit whining. WAH WAH.

Thanks for that ILLEGAL post. The fact you liberal fuckers get away with this day in and day out is about to come to an end one way or another. The credibility of this site will either get better or get worse.... and if it keeps getting worse.....figure it out, pig.

Now back to topic- which is a LEGAL post, I gave just ONE of many examples of why the report is full of holes. The CIA lied to Graham about Benghazi, yet the report exonerates them.

Why is that?
Because Graham and you only have an opinion about what you are calling a lie? What are the lies told to Graham? Show and explain the easiest lie to prove.

I'm not doing your homework for you. It's all over the public domain. Get a clue.

You got through a post without disparaging my military service.

Congratulations.

FUCK YOU ANIMAL. You've disparaged me hundreds of times, you fucking whiney POS.

But I DO stay on topic, so let me remind you that the former special operators that were on the ground talk about what happened on a daily basis and this report reflects NONE OF THAT FIRSTHAND knowledge. So spin on that one, loser.
They only took nearly two years and thousands of hours of detailed investigation to reach its findings and

“reviewed thousands of pages of intelligence assessments, cables, notes, and emails; held 20 Committee events and hearings; and conducted detailed interviews with senior intelligence officials and eyewitnesses to the attacks.”

Po po e-chicky.

She claims 'firsthand knowledge' on practically every topic she sticks her nose into. It's a compulsive liar's stock-in-trade.

It must really make your dick go limp that I worked at the highest levels of intel and you pushed paper as a clerk....and that I have extensive credentials in economics and you have NONE. LOL.

Now, little boy, given that I've worked at those levels, I know when a Congressional report is full of holes. You on the other hand merely regurgitate talking points.

What does she claim to be?

Benghazi was a partisan showcase from the beginning in 2012 and nowadays it's on the verge of becoming a clown show.

Nobody on the right really cared about the four dead people....they just saw an opportunity and seized it for all their worth. And now it's come to this.

Po po e-chicky.

Ask your Commie Comrades who've spent hours trying to track down my credentials....that's why they can't dispute them SHIT FOR BRAINS.

I'm waiting for one of you Libs to answer the question of whether the CIA lied to Graham or not. You're a bimbo that can barely spell Benghazi. Why are you even here, LOL. I know you sure can't find it on a map.
And nobody would ever mistake you for anyone who would have access to intelligence. Not even your psychotic Teaparty buddies. :lol:

Benghazi was a partisan showcase from the beginning in 2012 and nowadays it's on the verge of becoming a clown show.

Nobody on the right really cared about the four dead people....they just saw an opportunity and seized it for all their worth. And now it's come to this.

Who's cared more about the four dead Americans...the people who deliberately misled us about what happened, why it happened and asked "What difference does it make!"...or the people who thought it DID make a difference?

Po po e-chicky.

As if...

From the very beginning Republicans were far more concerned with the perception of whether or not the President called it terrorism than they ever were about the actual details of the attack itself. I wonder if they have idea how obviously full of shit they appeared to be from the beginning?

Po po e-chicky.

And nobody would ever mistake you for anyone who would have access to intelligence. Not even your psychotic Teaparty buddies. :lol:[/QUOTE

?

Really bitch? You want to cough up a thousand dollars to back that claim up? Every time I tell you libs to back your lies up you either RUNNNNNNNNN or like Carbee the clerk you pretend you've made a bet based on nothing to do with what's being bet.

Now that I've slammed your bimbo face into the ground, I'm waiting for you to answer the very basic question about the CIA lying straight to Graham. Why are you not aware of that, idiot?

But, to quote a mild-blown Pesidential wannabe....

"What difference does it make?"

Now that candidate might have a better chance with....

"What fuken difference DO it make?"

Last edited:

Po po e-chicky.

As if...

I'll have to pay more attention to her comprehensive intelligence analysis.

I know some of those guys personally. I spend a lot of time getting REAL facts from them. Another lie from another idiot lib.

But keep bumping my thread.

And nobody would ever mistake you for anyone who would have access to intelligence. Not even your psychotic Teaparty buddies. :lol:[/QUOTE

?

Really bitch? You want to cough up a thousand dollars to back that claim up? Every time I tell you libs to back your lies up you either RUNNNNNNNNN or like Carbee the clerk you pretend you've made a bet based on nothing to do with what's being bet.

Now that I've slammed your bimbo face into the ground, I'm waiting for you to answer the very basic question about the CIA lying straight to Graham. Why are you not aware of that, idiot?

Since you seem to have the inside information I can hardly wait to hear the details.

Trey Gowdy isn't in the Senate, he's a Rep from South Carolina.

I stand corrected - he's leading the Benghazi Select Committee in the House not the Senate.
Smarty pants don't even know her Dowdy isn't a Senator. Aw.

So Gowdy's not going to be burning down the walls and striking fear in dems as you claim in your OP:
"once Trey Gowdy sets them straight in December with the SENATE REPORT."

Look at that haughty declaration. Nope, won't happen.

Cause there won't be any SENATE REPORT in DECEMBER...will there, e-chick?

There will be seven investigations completed so far, most of which have been nothingburgers...especially the last one.

But this one!! This one - You betcha! It'll fly.

And Linsdey, will declah, he's been lahed ta, bah the See Eye Aye! And by george, it'll stick this time. It'll stick!!

And Hillary, finally, will go down in fwames.

?

Since you seem to have the inside information I can hardly wait to hear the details.

She's been using BS claim since she showed up here.

?

My bet is still there. $1000 bucks against you claiming that the Baghdad airport road was captured by ISIS last week.

This is not same thread as the one claiming Benghazi completely debunked.

In fact, since it came out, many of us who know the report is FULL OF SHIT and that the House Committee was too stove piped to even properly investigate it have been refuting the FULL OF HOLES REPORT. But now people who were directly lied to or lied about are coming out of the woodwork and SLAMMING THE REPORT SO BADLY that the dancing in the end zones by Democrats will soon turn to more defeat and depression once Trey Gowdy sets them straight in December with the SENATE REPORT.

The Benghazi Report, for example, exonerates the CIA, yet Lyndsey Graham was personally lied to by the CIA on Benghazi. By the time Graham is done in coming days, Rogers won't want to show his face.

Trust me, this is about to boomerang in Democrats' faces, just like Gruber and Obamacare has.
Nobody cares.
Meanwhile, the price of gas is below $2.60 in my neighborhood.

Thanks Mr. President.

Forum List

Back