Liberals/Progressives/Educators.... you realize Obama/Gruber were addressing you as

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
representatives of the "stupidity of American Voter"?
I mean really do you understand the depth of disgust and dislike elitists like Obama (who hired Gruber) Gruber, et.al. have for your collective stupidity in voting for Obama, accepting Obamacare, defending Obama's administration?

After all NONE of us that OPPOSE this administration WANTED Obamacare! We were not the "stupid ones"!
When Gruber said..
"In terms of risk-rated subsidies, if you had a law which said that healthy people are going to pay in -– you made explicit that healthy people pay in and sick people get money — it would not have passed… Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage.
And basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter, or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical for the thing to pass.
And it’s the second-best argument. Look, I wish Mark was right that we could make it all transparent, but I’d rather have this law than not.

Jonathan Gruber Lack of Transparency Helped Pass Obamacare Mediaite

In other words for those of you that Gruber was identifying as the "stupidity of American voter"... translated by the Ebonics translator :
"Yo In terms o' risk-rated subsidies, if you had uh law which said dat healthy bros is going ta pay in -– you made explicit dat healthy bros pay in an' sick bros git money — it would not gots passed… Lack o' transparency be uh huge political advantage!"
Ebonics Translator - Translate English into Ebonics with the Pimp Translator

To the rest of us "NON-Stupid American Voters" that tried to get the "Stupid American Voter" to comprehend the difference... relish in the fact Gruber speaking disdainfully of the "Stupidity of the American voter" was
in truth addressing the group of people that put Obama in office and accepted Obamacare completely!

I'm inculcating that description "Stupidity of American voter" anytime I address an Obama supporter.
For example on this board in the future responding to some Obamatron's comments I will include this descriptor..NYCarbineer... as a member of Gruber's "Stupidity of American Voter" club...you are clueless!
See how it works.
Obama supporters , liberals,elitists, most Democrats all belong in that "stupidity of American Voter" club!

Remember Gruber identified people that unless ACA was woven in a fabricate lies and misrepresentations
very few of them would have been in favor, so that's why Gruber packaged ACA in such a way that the
"Stupidity of American voter" members would not know!
Those of us more informed shall we say... KNEW all along from Obama's beginnings that this statement from Obama's book was a guideline to understanding Obama... before he was first elected!
Think and realize what he was saying here...

"Dreams of My Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered
young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

To you members of the "Stupidity of American Voter" group...here is the ebonics translation!
"It wuz usually an effective tactic, another one o' those tricks ah had learned.
Whitey wuz satisfied so long as you wuz courteous an' smiled an' made no sudden moves. dey wuz mo' than satisfied. dey wuz revealed. Such uh pleasant surprise ta find uh well-mannered young bro who didn't seem angry all da tyme." in the hood - See more at: Ebonics Translator - Translate English into Ebonics with the Pimp Translator

Last edited:

Forum List

Back