Lyndsey Graham Who Was Directly Lied To Says House Benghazi Report Full of C R A P

Nobody really believed the Republican version of Benghazi anyway. Maybe if they'd shut the fuck up and allow the real story to come out, they'd have some credibility. They always have to exaggerate everything to try and get that elusive point out there.

Yes like Obama would admit to the truth and allow this be researched fully, I am sure he will get Eric Holder right on that! Then again if the far left had their way they would just pretend it never happened.

Just like the Birthers, the Benghazi nuts simply deny the facts.

Once theRWnuts have locked themselves into a position, they are incapable of admitting they may have been wrong;

they live under the illusion that not admitting you're wrong is the preventative for ever being wrong.

It's no surprise that RouteIrishChick would fit that description to a 'T'.

You're an idiot. You've been proven wrong on EVERY thing.....and you'll be proved wrong about this USELESS HOUSE Report, LMAO.

But thanks for keeping the topic alive. Couldn't pay for this type of PR.....LOL

You got through a post without disparaging my military service.

Congratulations.

FUCK YOU ANIMAL. You've disparaged me hundreds of times, you fucking whiney POS.

Your post is against the rules. It had nothing to do with this topic. And we conservatives are tired of you libs getting away with breaking the rules day in and day out.

But I DO stay on topic, so let me remind you that the former special operators that were on the ground talk about what happened on a daily basis and this report reflects NONE OF THAT FIRSTHAND knowledge. So spin on that one, loser.

If you care so much about your 'topic' why don't you actually take an important item out of the Committee report and make a case for it being a lie, or inaccurate?

Providing, of course, substantive evidence to support your argument.

Nobody really believed the Republican version of Benghazi anyway. Maybe if they'd shut the fuck up and allow the real story to come out, they'd have some credibility. They always have to exaggerate everything to try and get that elusive point out there.

It's so great to have idiots like you, Carbee, Loser, Paper.....bump my threads.....it always gives them life.

Now darlin, you don't know shit about what really happened in Benghazi so why don't YOU shut the fuck up. If you bothered to get outside your liberal propaganda, you'd know this report is stupid.
:anj_stfu:

Your post is against the rules. It had nothing to do with this topic. And we conservatives are tired of you libs getting away with breaking the rules day in and day out.

What a fucking whiny bitch. Grow the fuck up and quit whining. WAH WAH.

She's an asset on the board as being the face of modern conservatism.

She couldn't even make an argument to support her accusations in the OP. Just a rant.

Yes like Obama would admit to the truth and allow this be researched fully, I am sure he will get Eric Holder right on that! Then again if the far left had their way they would just pretend it never happened.

Did the Committee voice complaints that they were denied access?

Once theRWnuts have locked themselves into a position, they are incapable of admitting they may have been wrong;

they live under the illusion that not admitting you're wrong is the preventative for ever being wrong.

You're an idiot. You've been proven wrong on EVERY thing.....and you'll be proved wrong about this USELESS HOUSE Report, LMAO.

But thanks for keeping the topic alive. Couldn't pay for this type of PR.....LOL

Congratulations.
Give her time. The thread is early.

Congratulations.

FUCK YOU ANIMAL. You've disparaged me hundreds of times, you fucking whiney POS.

But I DO stay on topic, so let me remind you that the former special operators that were on the ground talk about what happened on a daily basis and this report reflects NONE OF THAT FIRSTHAND knowledge. So spin on that one, loser.
None of that first hand knowledge, eh?
They only took nearly two years and thousands of hours of detailed investigation to reach its findings and

“reviewed thousands of pages of intelligence assessments, cables, notes, and emails; held 20 Committee events and hearings; and conducted detailed interviews with senior intelligence officials and eyewitnesses to the attacks.”

Po po e-chicky.

So, so very wrong. Again.

This is not same thread as the one claiming Benghazi completely debunked.

In fact, since it came out, many of us who know the report is FULL OF SHIT and that the House Committee was too stove piped to even properly investigate it have been refuting the FULL OF HOLES REPORT. But now people who were directly lied to or lied about are coming out of the woodwork and SLAMMING THE REPORT SO BADLY that the dancing in the end zones by Democrats will soon turn to more defeat and depression once Trey Gowdy sets them straight in December with the SENATE REPORT.

The Benghazi Report, for example, exonerates the CIA, yet Lyndsey Graham was personally lied to by the CIA on Benghazi. By the time Graham is done in coming days, Rogers won't want to show his face.

Trust me, this is about to boomerang in Democrats' faces, just like Gruber and Obamacare has.

FYI, the man's name is Lindsey.

Congratulations.

They only took nearly two years and thousands of hours of detailed investigation to reach its findings and

“reviewed thousands of pages of intelligence assessments, cables, notes, and emails; held 20 Committee events and hearings; and conducted detailed interviews with senior intelligence officials and eyewitnesses to the attacks.”

Po po e-chicky.

She claims 'firsthand knowledge' on practically every topic she sticks her nose into. It's a compulsive liar's stock-in-trade.

Thanks for that ILLEGAL post. The fact you liberal fuckers get away with this day in and day out is about to come to an end one way or another. The credibility of this site will either get better or get worse.... and if it keeps getting worse.....figure it out, pig.

Now back to topic- which is a LEGAL post, I gave just ONE of many examples of why the report is full of holes. The CIA lied to Graham about Benghazi, yet the report exonerates them.

Why is that?

Congratulations.

Po po e-chicky.

She claims 'firsthand knowledge' on practically every topic she sticks her nose into. It's a compulsive liar's stock-in-trade.

It must really make your dick go limp that I worked at the highest levels of intel and you pushed paper as a clerk....and that I have extensive credentials in economics and you have NONE. LOL.

Now, little boy, given that I've worked at those levels, I know when a Congressional report is full of holes. You on the other hand merely regurgitate talking points.

Congratulations.

Po po e-chicky.

LOL, yeah, you're the idiot that kept telling me I was wrong on the SOFA till Gates, two ambassadors, several generals and then finally the Democrat that worked under O as his Sec of Defense (Panetta) .....all came out and said exactly what I had said all along.

You were flat out wrong then and you'll be flat out wrong on this report. Why? Because you're stupid and you refuse to acknowledge some of the most obvious holes in it.

Congratulations.

Po po e-chicky.

It must really make your dick go limp that I worked at the highest levels of intel and you pushed paper as a clerk....and that I have extensive credentials in economics and you have NONE. LOL.

Now, little boy, given that I've worked at those levels, I know when a Congressional report is full of holes. You on the other hand merely regurgitate talking points.
Riiigghht... You can be anything you want to be on the internetz... Wannabe

If the Obama administration told the truth to begin with, oh never mind. Liberals believe Obama's lies.

I think Obama should quit lying, he did say the lie of the year. Why don't you grow up, and think for yourself for once?

Thanks for that ILLEGAL post. The fact you liberal fuckers get away with this day in and day out is about to come to an end one way or another. The credibility of this site will either get better or get worse.... and if it keeps getting worse.....figure it out, pig.

Now back to topic- which is a LEGAL post, I gave just ONE of many examples of why the report is full of holes. The CIA lied to Graham about Benghazi, yet the report exonerates them.

Why is that?
Because Graham and you only have an opinion about what you are calling a lie? What are the lies told to Graham? Show and explain the easiest lie to prove.

This is not same thread as the one claiming Benghazi completely debunked.

In fact, since it came out, many of us who know the report is FULL OF SHIT and that the House Committee was too stove piped to even properly investigate it have been refuting the FULL OF HOLES REPORT. But now people who were directly lied to or lied about are coming out of the woodwork and SLAMMING THE REPORT SO BADLY that the dancing in the end zones by Democrats will soon turn to more defeat and depression once Trey Gowdy sets them straight in December with the SENATE REPORT.

The Benghazi Report, for example, exonerates the CIA, yet Lyndsey Graham was personally lied to by the CIA on Benghazi. By the time Graham is done in coming days, Rogers won't want to show his face.

Trust me, this is about to boomerang in Democrats' faces, just like Gruber and Obamacare has.

The Benghazi hearings were nothing but a political dog and pony show from day one.

Forum List

Back