Lyin' Donald: 101 Of Trump's Greatest Lies

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Donald Trump has repeatedly labeled his political opponents liars. He dubbed Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) Lyin' Ted when it became clear that Cruz was a serious rival for his nomination; he called Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) an "even bigger liar" than Cruz. He dubbed Dr. Ben Carson a "pathological liar" and said former Florida Governor Jeb Bush's lies were almost as bad as Cruz's. Trump has termed virtually every mildly adversarial media member a liar, too.

But there's only one truly massive liar in this race: Donald Trump. When Politico attempted to measure how many lies Trump told over the course of 4.6 hours of speeches, they found that he lied, on average, once every five minutes. When Huffington Post catalogued his lies over the course of just one town hall event, they came up with 71 lies.

Which made it relatively easy to come up with this not-even-close-to-complete list of 101 lies from Donald Trump.

More: Lyin' Donald: 101 Of Trump's Greatest Lies

Wow, 101 lies - and that's just through April 11, 2016. He's told many whoppers since then.

Donald Trump has repeatedly labeled his political opponents liars. He dubbed Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) Lyin' Ted when it became clear that Cruz was a serious rival for his nomination; he called Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) an "even bigger liar" than Cruz. He dubbed Dr. Ben Carson a "pathological liar" and said former Florida Governor Jeb Bush's lies were almost as bad as Cruz's. Trump has termed virtually every mildly adversarial media member a liar, too.

But there's only one truly massive liar in this race: Donald Trump. When Politico attempted to measure how many lies Trump told over the course of 4.6 hours of speeches, they found that he lied, on average, once every five minutes. When Huffington Post catalogued his lies over the course of just one town hall event, they came up with 71 lies.

Which made it relatively easy to come up with this not-even-close-to-complete list of 101 lies from Donald Trump.

Wow, 101 lies - and that's just through April 11, 2016. He's told many whoppers since then.

Anyone running against the Hildebeast is going look like a truth teller.

NaziCons have cried "wolf" so many times against the Clintons that when a real "wolf" shows up - most sane people don't give a shit. I don't give a shit. NaziCons owe the Clintons many "get out of jail free" cards.

NaziCons have cried "wolf" so many times against the Clintons that when a real "wolf" shows up - most sane people don't give a shit. I don't give a shit. NaziCons owe the Clintons many "get out of jail free" cards.

"I did not have sexual relation with that woman, Ms Lewinski."

Well, they didn't actually fuck. He just flavored some cigars and got a few blowjobs. What's wrong with that?

Well, they didn't actually fuck. He just flavored some cigars and got a few blowjobs. What's wrong with that?
I guess marriage vows don't make a shit to you Lefties..Oh wait, it does... if it's anyone but a liberal who cheats, gets a divorce, etc.. You're a pathetic joke... STILL.

I guess marriage vows don't make a shit to you Lefties..Oh wait, it does... if it's anyone but a liberal who cheats, gets a divorce, etc.. You're a pathetic joke... STILL.

Oh, are you talking about Adolf Trump?

Your kindergarten slurs may work on the average dumb ass leftist but not here Sparky. Get lost.

Your kindergarten slurs may work on the average dumb ass leftist but not here Sparky. Get lost.
Welcome back, kiddo

Welcome back, kiddo
Thank you.. Appreciate it.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Everybody knows that getting a blow job isn't having sexual relation.

I'll raise you hilary's lies. And hers actually affected real people, unlike Trumps which for the most part were merely bluster and bullshit.

I think that article should be titled "The first 101 lies of Donald Trump". Get the full volume of 1001 at a bookstore near you.

I'll raise you hilary's lies. And hers actually affected real people, unlike Trumps which for the most part were merely bluster and bullshit.

lol

Right on cue…

Rightwing red herring fallacy.

lol

Right on cue…

Rightwing red herring fallacy.

Forum List

Back