Lybia to impose executions of homosexuals & beatings of disobedient women

1) You misunderstood my post.
2) They unequivicably stated they intended to follow Sharia Law in its strictest form
3) Sharia law?????????????/ HELLO, ANYBODY IN THERE?
4) That was decades ago. He also dismantled his weapons program recently per our wishes

1) Not really
2) Some people have stated that. Who are these people? How much sway do they hold? I would say that anybody's hold on power in Libya is very tenuous at the moment.
3) There's Sharia law in the US?
4) Oh, really. Ya think it was decades ago? But other than being a dictator, you're fine and dandy with him running the show? Just as long as it in America's interest not the Libyian people? Gawd love American neocons - they're all for freedom and liberty, just as long as it's for America.....lol

Look, I just posted on what was reported today. Im not involved in any decisions im just the messenger. If they do it as described were all in trouble. If not we got lucky. And yes, I absolutely am an AMERICA FIRST kinda guy

No you're not (a messanger that is). You're a shit stirrer. There's a difference. I know you're an America First kinda guy. When are you neocon nimrods gonna realise that half problems in the world are caused by your attitude? If you can get past that, maybe the world would start being a better place.

won't hold my breath, though..

2) They unequivicably stated they intended to follow Sharia Law in its strictest form
4) That was decades ago. He also dismantled his weapons program recently per our wishes

1) Not really
2) Some people have stated that. Who are these people? How much sway do they hold? I would say that anybody's hold on power in Libya is very tenuous at the moment.
4) Oh, really. Ya think it was decades ago? But other than being a dictator, you're fine and dandy with him running the show? Just as long as it in America's interest not the Libyian people? Gawd love American neocons - they're all for freedom and liberty, just as long as it's for America.....lol

Look, I just posted on what was reported today. Im not involved in any decisions im just the messenger. If they do it as described were all in trouble. If not we got lucky. And yes, I absolutely am an AMERICA FIRST kinda guy
Hey Gramps, put up a link to the news source's podcast or transcript. Surely you remember which source you listened to. Do it or I will be forced to report the post as a thread of unstantiated claims with no source for proof making the thread invalid. I expect facts, not hearsay

so no actual statements made?

It has been widely reported that they have already chosen Sharia Law as the basis for their new govt. I have yet to hear anyone denounce those parts of the law. Their are also many other heinous punishments besides the 2 I posted.

so you are just speculating with no real evidence.

actually reports today were all about the transitional government saying that all laws would be based on sharia law and all laws which conflicted with sharia law would be repealed. will it happen? i don't think it's a foregone conclusion. but it doesn't look good.

i don't know why people keep being surprised that islamic fundies try to assert themselves every time there's a power vacuum in a muslim country.

1) Not really

Hey Gramps, put up a link to the news source's podcast or transcript. Surely you remember which source you listened to. Do it or I will be forced to report the post as a thread of unstantiated claims with no source for proof making the thread invalid. I expect facts, not hearsay

Fuck off troll

Fuck off troll
Thread reported for no link to back up your OP which is basically hearsay.

Forum Guidelines:

You are responsible for including links/credit, regardless of how you originally came across the material.

Fuck off troll
Thread reported for no link to back up your OP which is basically hearsay.

Forum Guidelines:

You are responsible for including links/credit, regardless of how you originally came across the material.

Your an idiot. I gave credit. I cant link you to live tv moron. No wonder your rep is so red. Go wack of to a Palin poster and leave the rest of us alone.

Three pages and still no link from the OP in support – not surprising considering the thread author.
Im not involved in any decisions im just the messenger.
Actually you’re the partisan hack who ‘hates Obama.’

Is trolling all you got? I started a thread earlier today praising Obamas decision on the new housing rescue plan. I started an anti Cain thread a week ago. I talk shit on Paul all the time. I gave full credit to Obama for UBL and the last guy.

Your just a hapless troll

PS. Since you seem incapable of reading ill say it again I CANT LINK A LIVE TV PROGRAM

Three pages and still no link from the OP in support – not surprising considering the thread author.
Im not involved in any decisions im just the messenger.

PS. Since you seem incapable of reading ill say it again I CANT LINK A LIVE TV PROGRAM
Yes you can, even 4th graders. Link us to the station the live tv program is on and they will have a podcast or transcript to the programming at the time. It's simple as that. We await your link.

Yes you can, even 4th graders. Link us to the station the live tv program is on and they will have a podcast or transcript to the programming at the time. It's simple as that. We await your link.

:fu:

You know USAR when I first got here I didnt know what a stooge you were. I would come into your threads, read them and click on your links. Funny thing is for someone demanding links you always posted bullshit lying blog links, far right wacko links and the like.

I quickly learned that most times the links were only as credible as the poster. And yours were a joke.

If you are so desperate for some more damning evidence to plaster all over the internet find your own god damn evidence to support your bullshit intensions. I will not contribute to your disgusting agenda. If it means they close my thread so be it. FUCK YOU PIG

Muslims are unfit to rule themselves. It's why they've always needed a thug dictator to do it. And if we displace one, we better be willing to step in and fill the gap. Bad move by Bush and Obama.

1) Not really

Boy...when the Republicans called themselves the Party of Personal Responsibility, they sure didn't have YOU in mind, did they? :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back