LWIR FAILS to Warm the Atmosphere by Empirical Experiment.

How many physicists have you found that agree with your contention that matter can stop radiating?

I don't need anyone to agree with me...the physical law itself supports my position....

CodeCogsEqn_zpss8eqtug8.gif

Solve for P...

My bet is that you can't or won't because it challenges your faith.

All the radiation we receive from the Sum is SWIR?
LOL, I answered your question. Re read your question
You mumble.
Based on what was written, I supposed you do mumble! Too funny. I said, reread your question.

How much of the radiation we receive from the Sum is SWIR?
All swir heat we get, is from the sun

That wasn't the question.

How much energy does the earth/atmosphere lose by convection and conduction? Zero, zilch, nada.
And that's the end of the thread right there.

Go home, folks.

How much energy moves from the surface of the earth, through the troposphere, where the climate happens to the stratosphere where it is then radiated out....better than 90%

Energy movement through the troposphere is so completely dominated by conduction and convection that the very idea of a radiative greenhouse effect in the troposphere is laughable.

So much for the end of the conversation...interesting, when you finally say something about the science, you are so far from the mark that one wonders why you didn't just stick to spewing the opinion someone with a political agenda gave you.

How much energy moves from the surface of the earth, through the troposphere, where the climate happens to the stratosphere where it is then radiated out.

How much of Venus's 15,700 W/m² is radiated out of Venus. That might help you understand earth.

How much energy does the earth/atmosphere lose by convection and conduction? Zero, zilch, nada.
And that's the end of the thread right there.

Go home, folks.

How much energy moves from the surface of the earth, through the troposphere, where the climate happens to the stratosphere where it is then radiated out....better than 90%

Energy movement through the troposphere is so completely dominated by conduction and convection that the very idea of a radiative greenhouse effect in the troposphere is laughable.

So much for the end of the conversation...interesting, when you finally say something about the science, you are so far from the mark that one wonders why you didn't just stick to spewing the opinion someone with a political agenda gave you.
We are currently proofing out the documents and its going to be a shocker to many people. Several Phd's have already read the paper draft and have given us many questions. Its shaking the belief structure of many we have talked with. As of yet, we have not seen major concerns with the math and process which is a good sign for a paper of this technical aspect. It is already making waves in scientific circles, that was expected.

"The very idea of a radiative greenhouse effect in the troposphere is laughable"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAaaaaaa god what a fucking MORON

LOL, I answered your question. Re read your question
You mumble.
Based on what was written, I supposed you do mumble! Too funny. I said, reread your question.

Talking away the 10% uv rays, it’s the most coming from the sun. What’s your point?

You mumble.

Talking away the 10% uv rays, it’s the most coming from the sun. What’s your point?

Nobody asked about UV.
My point is, you made a claim about SWIR but don't know how much of the total energy we get from the Sun is in the SWIR range.

"The very idea of a radiative greenhouse effect in the troposphere is laughable"

No such thing crickster. Just show the evidence

Nobody asked about UV.
My point is, you made a claim about SWIR but don't know how much of the total energy we get from the Sun is in the SWIR range.
Are you then saying our heat doesn’t come from swir?

Nobody asked about UV.

Are you saying it does? How much?

SWIR is 1100 to 3000 nM wavelength. The HyperPhysics site has a calculator that will tell you what percent of solar energy is in that range, but though I saw the calculator, I did not note the link.

All objects glow (even the gases in the sky); it is just the intensity and peak wavelength that shifts with respect to their thermal temperature.

3.2. Basic Rules of Light Quantification | EME 810: Solar Resource Assessment and Economics

'Father of Global Warming' Scientist Finally Admits Theory Is Wrong | PSI Intl

Climate change in a nutshell.......

View attachment 237627 View attachment 237628 View attachment 237629

Water vapor, very series!

Nobody asked about UV.

Are you saying it doesn’t?

Nobody asked about UV.

Are you saying it doesn’t?

How much?

Typical cherry picking bullshit from a congenital liar...What's the matter skidmark...can't bring yourself to quote the entire sentence?...or are your reading skills so poor that you can't even identify where a sentence starts and where it ends? Here let me help you out...

What I said was:

"Energy movement through the troposphere is so completely dominated by conduction and convection that the very idea of a radiative greenhouse effect in the troposphere is laughable."

Now do describe, in reasonable, scientifically valid terms how a greenhouse effect might override the energy movement in the troposphere which is so completely dominated by conduction and convection...This should be interesting...and base your answer on empirical evidence...not models which completely discount the major means of energy movement through the troposphere.

I predict you won't even come close to justifying a radiative greenhouse effect in the troposphere because there isn't a whit of empirical evidence to support it.

Last edited:
The Greenhouse Effect doesn't have to "override" anything. It is not fighting with conduction or convection. Planet-wide, the only changes taking place with conduction and convection are those due to the increased temperature of the planet. CO2 is slowing the release of LWIR to space and thus causing the planet to warm. Humans are the source of the increased CO2 and that of several other GHGs. You are an idiot, a liar and a troll.

Forum List

Back