Luke Letlow, 41-year-old congressman-elect, dies with COVID-19

What was his position on masks?

Does it make a difference? The virus doesn't give a shit whether someone is pro or con re:masks.

Myself, I'm in the middle of the road on this. If you want to wear a mask, that's cool with me.
His positions on masks was the same as almost all republic pols, he was against mask mandates and held/attended mask less rallies.

He doesn't need a mask were he is now.
Well, there you go....he deserved to die.

With the shutdowns and mask wearing mandates in California, why all the cases and deaths?

You are unbelievable!
Because a lot of freedom fried people choose not to wear masks, socially distance and stay home.

there are no ICU beds in hospitals in Southern California and yet the republic party is pushing a recall of Newsom because not enough freedom fried...

99% of the people in California are masking up, you are totally full of shit.

Newsom put on restrictions and right after that he went to a party where there were no masks. Newsom needs to be recalled just for that.

Newsom should not have been a complete hypocrite.

Governor Newsom should not have been at the restaurant while advocating the people stay at home

A recall is about removing a politician who has committed crimes while in office. republic are mounting their effort based on policy.

Hiw about winning an election for that.

The people of the state of California can do what they like in regards to their leadership. The state of California offers a process where as voters can recall their governor, if they do not like the way the governor running his state. No crime needs to be committed to trigger a recall. It is part of the California Constitution. You don't want to be recalled in California? Don't be an asshole, which Newsom has been.

BTW, it is not only Republicans that want to recall Newsom but also Democrats, the state is not doing well and he is responsible.

So you ALSO believe that flights should be limited, with proper spacing? Go tell Moscow Mitch and Lady G. See what they tell you.
4i6Ckte.gif

And I don't know how this is "the Left's" reality when TR☭MP is still president*.

Both Luke Letlow and Herman Kane attended Trump rallies shortly before being diagnosed with Covid 19 and dying. I wonder if Trump knows, or even cares that he could be responsible for the deaths of both of his supporters. I'm betting he doesn't care.
You are vile

People MAKE CHOICES. Trump is NOT responsible. Mask wearing is no guarantee.
People who wear masks get covid.
Most recover.
Some die

You're still a vile excuse of a human being

Putting a protective fence around a swimming pool in your back yard is not going to guarantee your neighbor's toddler won't be able to get to that pool and drown, but it would be stupid not to take that precaution.
If the fence is secured, and locked, it surely would keep that toddler out, but viruses don't care about mask with holes in them as big as fences. How's about letting the best known de-fence we have (the human immune system), do it's job. Understanding the virus is the fastest way to defeating it, and not by these primitive feel good methods being used. The vaccine is the only hope in defeating it, and we are on our way hopefully to victory with that tried and true method now.
The human immune system didn't save those 343K dead people, and it will be months before the vaccine is utilized enough to be widely effective. Refusing to wear a mask is assault..

Who isn't wearing a mask? Everywhere I go 99.99% of the people are wearing masks, the last time I saw a person in a store without a mask was either September or October.

I keep hearing the left crying that people aren't wearing masks, I so far see the exact opposite.

So how often do you see people out and not wearing a mask?
Have you been in Orange County?

Not lately, have you? What percentage is not wearing masks? I bet you it is close to 99.99%, just as it is anywhere else masks are mandated.

How often do you see people not wearing facemasks? How many of those wearing facemasks are Republicans? Let's see you back up your BS.

Does it make a difference? The virus doesn't give a shit whether someone is pro or con re:masks.

Myself, I'm in the middle of the road on this. If you want to wear a mask, that's cool with me.
His positions on masks was the same as almost all republic pols, he was against mask mandates and held/attended mask less rallies.

With the shutdowns and mask wearing mandates in California, why all the cases and deaths?

You are unbelievable!
Because a lot of freedom fried people choose not to wear masks, socially distance and stay home.

there are no ICU beds in hospitals in Southern California and yet the republic party is pushing a recall of Newsom because not enough freedom fried...

The supposed lack of ICU beds in So Cal hospitals has nothing to do with "republicans". And the covid rules in LA are truly draconian. They cut off your utilities if the LAPD catches you having a house party. Sort of shows how pointless the rules are.
Why would

You are unbelievable!

Gotta link? Cuz most people that I know in Ca. that haven't moved say different.

People want Nusum removed is because people are going bankrupt with their businesses closed. And, people being laidoff.
That hasn't helped reduce the infections in the once great state.
Whose Nusum?

A sad way to pass. So young.

Just as an aside, I am noticing people younger and younger passing on from this virus. Has it become more lethal and we aren't aware?

RIP

Luke Letlow, the newly elected member of Congress from Louisiana, died Tuesday night from complications related to COVID-19, a spokesman announced.

The Associated Press reported earlier this month that Letlow, a 41-year-old Republican, had been hospitalized after being diagnosed with the virus. He was days away from being sworn into office.

Dr. G.E. Ghali, of LSU Health Shreveport, told NOLA.com that Letlow was in critical condition but showed signs of improvement. He "apparently suffered a cardiac event this evening that was refractory to all resuscitation efforts."

Rep. Steve Scalise, another Republican from the state, issued a statement calling Letlow a "positive spirit" who had a "tremendously bright future ahead of him."

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi also issued a statement saying the entire body mourns his passing.
Why is it only Republicans are catching the China Virus?
Republicans are the ones who aren't taking precautions. But you know this.
Yeah....as if that piece of cloth makes a bucket of spit's worth of difference.

107126672_4373597392658016_6995739476273985414_n.jpg

Last edited:
Letlow died of a heart attack.
Another case of a person dying WITH COVID

The 41-year-old was receiving treatment in the intensive care unit at Ochsner LSU Health in Shreveport when he died Tuesday, the Monroe News-Star reported.

LSU Health Shreveport Chancellor G.E. Ghali confirmed Letlow underwent an operation related to the virus and later went into cardiac arrest
Viral heart attacks happen.....a flu, a cold, whatever are known to cause heart attacks.
And this one was caused by Covid-19. If he hadn't gotten Covid he wouldn't have had the heart attack.
That's not what COVID does to you.
COVID effects your sense of taste and your ability to breath.
It attacks the lungs.
It doesn't cause heart attacks in perfectly healthy people.
I think you Democrats are going around murdering people so you can take over the government.

You are unbelievable!

The supposed lack of ICU beds in So Cal hospitals has nothing to do with "republicans". And the covid rules in LA are truly draconian. They cut off your utilities if the LAPD catches you having a house party. Sort of shows how pointless the rules are.
Why would

You are unbelievable!

Gotta link? Cuz most people that I know in Ca. that haven't moved say different.

People want Nusum removed is because people are going bankrupt with their businesses closed. And, people being laidoff.
That hasn't helped reduce the infections in the once great state.
Whose Nusum?
That's uneducated wingnut talk. #speling

The 41-year-old was receiving treatment in the intensive care unit at Ochsner LSU Health in Shreveport when he died Tuesday, the Monroe News-Star reported.

LSU Health Shreveport Chancellor G.E. Ghali confirmed Letlow underwent an operation related to the virus and later went into cardiac arrest
Viral heart attacks happen.....a flu, a cold, whatever are known to cause heart attacks.
And this one was caused by Covid-19. If he hadn't gotten Covid he wouldn't have had the heart attack.
It attacks the lungs.
I think you Democrats are going around murdering people so you can take over the government.
It's affecting people differently. Some have gone blind. It can certainly bring on a heart attack if the breathing is labored enough. Get your head out of your ass.

It attacks the lungs.
You don't know what you are talking about dumb ass.

Ya can't make it up I tell ya.
Closed down independent stores and the corporate chains are flooded with people.
No independent stores were closed down, cocksucker.

Pandemic lockdown closed 32% of Michigan businesses, highest of all states in U.S

It attacks the lungs.
Yep....COVID is even worse than the Black Plague.....blah...blah....blah...blah....

Just sounds like your average run of the mill communist propaganda.

116154096_3213745645329065_8700240626984602492_n.jpg

It attacks the lungs.
Yep....COVID is even worse than the Black Plague.....blah...blah....blah...blah....

Just sounds like your average run of the mill communist propaganda.

View attachment 435664
Yeah, covid is just like sex.

Ya can't make it up I tell ya.
Closed down independent stores and the corporate chains are flooded with people.
No independent stores were closed down, cocksucker.

Pandemic lockdown closed 32% of Michigan businesses, highest of all states in U.S
Makes sense. Michigan has a higher percentage of militias and other assorted dickless dumbasses who refused to be responsible adults. Prolonged economic shutdown is the result of wingnuts like this:

1609468591489.png

Forum List

Back