Lucy: Why should I get off welfare?

OH what we have here folks is a sheeple that thinks since he is allowed to vote he has representation,
:eusa_whistle:
Do you have access to your representatives? If so do they do what you want or what the one with the most money wants?
do yourself a favor walk away and continue living in that false sense that you have a say in what laws are passed in this country. Don't get me wrong I once believed as you I was just as stupid as you are.

Are you seriously suggesting that every time a law is passed , those who oppose that law weren't represented ? You do realize that the founding fathers didn't agree on everything don't you? Do you suppose Jefferson screamed "I'm not being represented" every time he didn't get his way? LOL

Are you for real? Not wanting to beat a dead horse or sheeple for that matter but open your eyes do some research. The laws we have now the founders would have resisted them. they would not have supported them. Any law that strips a person of their rights they would not have allowed them. Do keep up.
Let me repeat one more time
ANY LAW THAT TAKES AWAY YOUR RIGHTS WE AS AMERICAN CITIZENS ARE TO FIGHT THEM WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE.

You really know nothing about the Founding Fathers. And you call me a Traitor.
A Traitor is someone who doesn't bother to educate himself on his country's history. Fucking moron.

Sent from my iPhone using no lube, maximizing the butt hurt in right wingers

What I love.. Is if you google the story from the OP 50 different links come up for right wing blogs and the whole thing was made up. Right wingers do you ever get tired of being sheep and lied to?

Cherry picking again?

The pretense that you and sailor boy have the only valid interpretation of the Constitution and the Founding Fathers is what got the extreme right into the hole that it is in right now. Sticking with your delusions isn't going to get you out of it either.

There is also no point in wasting time exchanging Jefferson quotations either because, like sailor boy, you have a selective comprehension disorder. You ignore reality and only embrace whatever fits into your distorted little bubble.

The Founding Fathers were liberals who were open minded and willing to start this "great experiment" in We the People governing ourselves. They were also realists and knew that future generations would face challenges that they could not foresee. Therefore they provided a means to change the Constitution to adapt to future needs. They understood that rigidity and inflexibility were the harbingers of decay and that change must be embraced and adapted to in order to survive.

Thing about that cherry picking claim can go both ways.

The founding fathers were classic liberals, not to be confused with the modern day liberal. There is not one modern day liberal policy that the Founders of this country would support. I wished you modern day turds would get this through your bone mass full with gray garbage.

They would not support the 16th amendment

they would not support the 17th amendment

They would not support obamacare

They would not support the patriot act nor the NSA indefinite detention nor any of the federal social programs

Nor any gun control laws

They would not support any of the legislation that has become law in the pass 100 plus years.

You know nothing about the Founding Fathers. Read a book that wasn't meant for grade school kids.
And who do think started the basis of federal programs? Thomas Jefferson helped set up publics education, and a stronger federal government( Empire Building), Washington helped set up what would become the CIA.
https://www.cia.gov/kids-page/6-12th-grade/operation-history/history-of-american-intelligence.html

Also look up what Washington was called by some Native American tribes. Our founding fathers were intelligent and I respect them, but you need to stop treating them like they were God like.
Jefferson also tripled the size of the government and raised taxes, you don't think he wouldn't have supported the 16th amendment?
As for the 17th amendment, don't you claim to support the Tea Party? You don't want to vote for your senator but let your government choose your senator. Everything else you have said says otherwise.
You are a moron.

You've shown you know nothing this is like a fucking game of ping pong.

This post that you wrote shows that you are clueless about what Jefferson would have supported.
Jefferson was anti federalist The only founder of this country that might support you is Hamilton
Jefferson did not expand the government He expanded the country
Your state legislators would select U.S. Senators and you would vote for your state legislators.
You have better access to your state legislators than you do to your senators, and they have better access to U.S. senators than we do. It was what the founders created. and it would have prevented the mess we have now.

Thing about that cherry picking claim can go both ways.

The founding fathers were classic liberals, not to be confused with the modern day liberal. There is not one modern day liberal policy that the Founders of this country would support. I wished you modern day turds would get this through your bone mass full with gray garbage.

They would not support the 16th amendment

they would not support the 17th amendment

They would not support obamacare

They would not support the patriot act nor the NSA indefinite detention nor any of the federal social programs

Nor any gun control laws

They would not support any of the legislation that has become law in the pass 100 plus years.

You know nothing about the Founding Fathers. Read a book that wasn't meant for grade school kids.

And who do think started the basis of federal programs? Thomas Jefferson helped set up publics education, and a stronger federal government( Empire Building), Washington helped set up what would become the CIA.

https://www.cia.gov/kids-page/6-12th-grade/operation-history/history-of-american-intelligence.html

Also look up what Washington was called by some Native American tribes. Our founding fathers were intelligent and I respect them, but you need to stop treating them like they were God like.

Jefferson also tripled the size of the government and raised taxes, you don't think he wouldn't have supported the 16th amendment?

As for the 17th amendment, don't you claim to support the Tea Party? You don't want to vote for your senator but let your government choose your senator. Everything else you have said says otherwise.

You are a moron.

This post that you wrote shows that you are clueless about what Jefferson would have supported.

Jefferson was anti federalist The only founder of this country that might support you is Hamilton

Your state legislators would select U.S. Senators and you would vote for your state legislators.

You have better access to your state legislators than you do to your senators, and they have better access to U.S. senators than we do. It was what the founders created. and it would have prevented the mess we have now.

Wow! Go take a history class and get back to me. You are going off his words, not his actions. Jefferson tripled the size of the federal government, strengthening it's power.
Jefferson also paid down the debt and had a surplus by his second term by raising taxes. He spent money on science, before he was President passed Land Ordinances establishing public education. He also believed in the producers controlling the economy, like farmers. Yes he was somewhat Anti Federalist, but he was also a smart man, and knew what needed to be done.
Go read a few books on early US history and get back to me.

And I could kick you pussy ass at ping pong.

You are a moron.

Wow! Go take a history class and get back to me. You are going off his words, not his actions. Jefferson tripled the size of the federal government, strengthening it's power.
Jefferson also paid down the debt and had a surplus by his second term by raising taxes. He spent money on science, before he was President passed Land Ordinances establishing public education. He also believed in the producers controlling the economy, like farmers. Yes he was somewhat Anti Federalist, but he was also a smart man, and knew what needed to be done.
Go read a few books on early US history and get back to me.

Jefferson doubled the size of the country not the government you do realize one is not the same?
When Thomas Jefferson was elected President in 1802, the direct taxes were abolished and for the next 10 years there were no internal revenue taxes other than excises.
So tell another lie.

You know nothing about the Founding Fathers. Read a book that wasn't meant for grade
school kids.

OMG you drooling dolt; read a book that WAS meant for grade school, you may at least learn something.

You know Luissa, you are a credit to your party. You spew what your rulers tell you, and lack the intellect to ever question.

Let's start with "Jefferson set up public education." Is that factually correct? Well, not even close. Jefferson AS A STATE LEGISLATOR supported the use of state funds to support the University of Virginia.

Jefferson did not set up a federal department of public education, nor did he allocate or advocate a single dime of federal money going to public education.

Again, you ignorant git, if you want to know what Jefferson supported, FUCKING READ WHAT HE WROTE.

You are a moron.

Luissa, I'd say you are a stupid as a pile of bricks, but that really isn't fair to the bricks, now is it?

Here's some learning material for those who can't comprehend what they read.

[ame=http://youtu.be/XIvFm3uBj6Q]A More Perfect Union - Part 1 of 8 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/ZJecA1OaGWk]A More Perfect Union - Part 2 of 8 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/MC4IJksrOd0]A More Perfect Union - Part 3 of 8 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/vp2uymR_U3Q]A More Perfect Union - Part 4 of 8 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/hZzh3lWjw3M]A More Perfect Union - Part 5 of 8 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/j5noX4JCyF0]A More Perfect Union - Part 6 of 8 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/PGZ4f0xKtjI]A More Perfect Union - Part 7 of 8 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/mATJZN-5RyU]A More Perfect Union Part 8 of 8 mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

Cherry picking again?

The pretense that you and sailor boy have the only valid interpretation of the Constitution and the Founding Fathers is what got the extreme right into the hole that it is in right now. Sticking with your delusions isn't going to get you out of it either.

There is no "interpretation" involved. You made an extremely stupid claim about a very well known figure.

If you came in here talking about Jesus running a whore house, it would be less outrageously stupid.

Jefferson was a champion of property rights, a staunch advocate of limits to government power and particularly taxation. To claim that he would support Federal usurpation of 1/6th of the economy is as stupid as claiming Jesus was a pimp.

It's not a matter of "you're wrong," it's a matter of "you're fucking stupid and should be mocked."

There is also no point in wasting time exchanging Jefferson quotations either because, like sailor boy, you have a selective comprehension disorder. You ignore reality and only embrace whatever fits into your distorted little bubble.

The Founding Fathers were liberals who were open minded and willing to start this "great experiment" in We the People governing ourselves. They were also realists and knew that future generations would face challenges that they could not foresee. Therefore they provided a means to change the Constitution to adapt to future needs. They understood that rigidity and inflexibility were the harbingers of decay and that change must be embraced and adapted to in order to survive.

Again, you're an ignorant fool who stupidly posted absurd bullshit in your partisan zeal, apparently believing that others here are as poorly educated and ignorant as you are.

That your entire post is laced with insults and vulgarities rather than reason, facts and logic means that you have tacitly conceded your position as groundless. Have a nice day!

PS Littlereb's response was even more pathetic than yours but he didn't resort to the same degree of invective, just ignorance and denial.

Cherry picking again?

There is no "interpretation" involved. You made an extremely stupid claim about a very well known figure.

If you came in here talking about Jesus running a whore house, it would be less outrageously stupid.

Jefferson was a champion of property rights, a staunch advocate of limits to government power and particularly taxation. To claim that he would support Federal usurpation of 1/6th of the economy is as stupid as claiming Jesus was a pimp.

It's not a matter of "you're wrong," it's a matter of "you're fucking stupid and should be mocked."

Again, you're an ignorant fool who stupidly posted absurd bullshit in your partisan zeal, apparently believing that others here are as poorly educated and ignorant as you are.

That your entire post is laced with insults and vulgarities rather than reason, facts and logic means that you have tacitly conceded your position as groundless. Have a nice day!

PS Littlereb's response was even more pathetic than yours but he didn't resort to the same degree of invective, just ignorance and denial.

Bitch you have my attention now you worthless piece of shit. When will you stop lying?

That your entire post is laced with insults and vulgarities rather than reason,

It's laced with all of them, as well as citations.

The big difference here is that I know the subject well, where Derideo is making it up as he goes, with you following along like the brain damaged puppy that you are.

facts and logic means that you have tacitly conceded your position as groundless. Have a nice day!

You are an ignorant baboon, and you got your ass handed to you.

The big difference here is that I know the subject well, where Derideo is making it up as he goes, with you following along like the brain damaged puppy that you are.

facts and logic means that you have tacitly conceded your position as groundless. Have a nice day!

:lmao:

Two posters melting down in response to a single post of mine!

Must have hit them right where it hurts the most. :eek:

Their inability to communicate in a normal civilized manner.

Sometimes it is really hard not to :lol: when you see meltdowns like these. But I really shouldn't. It is bad manners. I will try to do better in future.

Sometimes it is really hard not to :lol: when you see meltdowns like these. But I really shouldn't. It is bad manners. I will try to do better in future.

Melt down? damn dumb ass I wish I could define your type of melt down. Me I'm having fun kicking everything that has been blathered on here to the crub.

LOL

You making stupid and false claims gets a response, but that is hardly a "meltdown."

Yes, how will I ever overcome the pain of you exposing yourself as an ignorant and uneducated buffoon?

:dunno:

Oddly enough, I have no concerns about my ability to communicate.

Oh and Derideo, you should have stuck it out through third grade - really.

LOL

You making stupid and false claims gets a response, but that is hardly a "meltdown."

Yes, how will I ever overcome the pain of you exposing yourself as an ignorant and uneducated buffoon?

Ironic coming from a pair of misologists!

LOL

Ironic coming from a pair of misologists!
What's bad is you cannot comprehend what has been present, and you think that you are the smart one. Idiot is the best you'll be

OH what we have here folks is a sheeple that thinks since he is allowed to vote he has representation,
:eusa_whistle:
Do you have access to your representatives? If so do they do what you want or what the one with the most money wants?
do yourself a favor walk away and continue living in that false sense that you have a say in what laws are passed in this country. Don't get me wrong I once believed as you I was just as stupid as you are.

Are you seriously suggesting that every time a law is passed , those who oppose that law weren't represented ? You do realize that the founding fathers didn't agree on everything don't you? Do you suppose Jefferson screamed "I'm not being represented" every time he didn't get his way? LOL

Are you for real? Not wanting to beat a dead horse or sheeple for that matter but open your eyes do some research. The laws we have now the founders would have resisted them. they would not have supported them. Any law that strips a person of their rights they would not have allowed them. Do keep up.
ANY LAW THAT TAKES AWAY YOUR RIGHTS WE AS AMERICAN CITIZENS ARE TO FIGHT THEM WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE.

Fuck...you are iliterate.

Fuck...you are iliterate.

[MENTION=32973]LoneLaugher[/MENTION]
Liar

Forum List

Back