Lucy Flores: “She’s perfect: Young, dynamic, Hispanic.” At 16 she got an abortion.

Mark my words. America is going to take to Lucy Flores much like America did to Barack Obama. It's in the book, it is written and it is Gods will and all that jazz. Welcome Lucy Flores to American politics... you are another breath of fresh air indeed!

Is Lucy Flores the Latina star Democrats have been waiting for? | MSNBC

‘Demographically, she’s perfect’

As a young Latina, a single woman and an urban professional, Flores embodies – perhaps more than any politician in the country – the electoral coalition Democrats are relying on to carry them into the 21st century.

I think it's a shame she wasn't aborted herself.

Mark my words. America is going to take to Lucy Flores much like America did to Barack Obama. It's in the book, it is written and it is Gods will and all that jazz. Welcome Lucy Flores to American politics... you are another breath of fresh air indeed!

‘Demographically, she’s perfect’

As a young Latina, a single woman and an urban professional, Flores embodies – perhaps more than any politician in the country – the electoral coalition Democrats are relying on to carry them into the 21st century.

I wish they'd abort the idiots who think your sexuality, race, color, or personal foibles qualifies you in some way for office.

I wish they'd abort the idiots who think your sexuality, race, color, or personal foibles qualifies you in some way for office.

You're talking about roughly 10 million retroactive abortions.

I'd prefer to exile them, the sewage system couldn't handle that much genetic garbage....

thats not racist you moron

Then why is "Redskins" racist then? Then why is disagreeing with Obama 'racist'? Why is disagreeing with Hillary 'misogynistic'? Why is a religious objection to certain types of contraceptives denying every form of contraceptive?

Thanks for springing my trap... again.
its not....Redskin shouldnt be changed.
Disagreeing with obama doesnt make you racist, thats stupid.
again its not.
Its not.

Springing your trap? yes you are a regular doctor Evil, if Dr. Evil was a fucking fat moron.

nothing

Then why is "Redskins" racist then? Then why is disagreeing with Obama 'racist'? Why is disagreeing with Hillary 'misogynistic'? Why is a religious objection to certain types of contraceptives denying every form of contraceptive?

Thanks for springing my trap... again.
its not....Redskin shouldnt be changed.
Disagreeing with obama doesnt make you racist, thats stupid.
again its not.
Its not.

Springing your trap? yes you are a regular doctor Evil, if Dr. Evil was a fucking fat moron.

nothing

Haha. Nothing begets nothing. Remember that, you shill.

....okay this discussion has taken a rather disturbing turn. Why do folks who say they are against abortion want people aborted?

Scratching my head here.

I think abortion is an incredibly savage procedure. I don't know how we can call ourselves a civilized society while such reprehensible acts aren't just tolerated, but protected by law.

Just so we're clear on that.

Since the standards are what they are, we may as well deal with that reality and use it our benefit.

Self absorbed liberal sociopaths with zero respect for human life are almost exclusively the recipients of abortion.

I do not want these sick parasites breeding anyway. Their offspring generally populates the welfare rolls, prison population or institutions that sustain oxygen thieves. The fewer of their offspring the better, they will infect the genepool less this way.

Decent moral conservatives with compassion for humanity generally do not have abortions. Exceptions are few, but the remorse is always there. I want people like this to over populate the mindless savages that make up the liberal base.

Once enough of these parasites die off, we will have a better society.

What’s sad about this is that instead of considering her a “rising star” based on her character, competence and accomplishments, that assessment is based on her gender, ethnicity, and checkered past (and willingness to share it for political expediency). Stealing beer and having an abortion are not the bases for hiring someone for any job, much less lieutenant governor of a state. If she isn’t elected, though, I’m sure there’s a spot for her on the Jerry Springer show.

We used to expect more from our candidates for public office.

You are correct, we used to nominate who we thought were the best for the job.
Today, with the liberals it comes down to who's turn is it.
They nominated a black man because he was black and not because of his experience. He wasn't vetted by the press and the low information voters were duped.
Now it's a womans turn to be nominated, the only thing she knows is her way around the white house. Because, she's riding on the coat tails of her husband.
As in the great words of Robert Zimmerman (Bob Dylan for the low information voters),
"The times they are a changing."

It is not our place, if we value life in any form, to determine what can live and what should not be allowed to.

Life is sacred, whether you're a parasitic liberal or not. It is hypocritical to say "I value life" but say things like "certain people shouldn't be allowed to breed" or "they should have been aborted." That is where I draw the line. You are entitled to your opinions, though. Which is what makes America great. But don't expect me to condone them.

Last edited:
I guess according to TK's metric, all the "liberals" in this thread are actually not liberals, but TK is.

Whodathunkit.

Deliberately misconstruing my argument. So are you saying you're a liberal, then?

Well, I always thought I was, but I've been informed that liberals use race card fallacies. So I guess I'm not, and you are.

She was also in a gang as a young woman. She was on the road to nowhere and then she pulled herself out of the gutter. My wife knows her pretty well.

So, just a question.

Doesn't she contradict what liberals stand for?

She is the anti-Sarah Palin. She demonstrated good sense in choosing to get an abortion at such a young age. Lucy Flores is a classic liberal at heart.

Would you be as fond of her if she had gone ahead and had the kid and then killed it? Wouldn't that also have solved the problem of being an unwed mother at 16? But, how could I forget. You have to do the dirty deed before the little bastards get constitutional rights. Progressives are so fond of those constitutional rights.

I guess according to TK's metric, all the "liberals" in this thread are actually not liberals, but TK is.

Whodathunkit.

Deliberately misconstruing my argument. So are you saying you're a liberal, then?

Well, I always thought I was, but I've been informed that liberals use race card fallacies. So I guess I'm not, and you are.

Didn't you once tell me you weren't a liberal? I distinctly remember you denying it last year...

Didn't you once tell me you weren't a liberal? I distinctly remember you denying it last year...

I've stated that I'm not a Democrat, and I've stated I'm not (and never have been) an Obama supporter.

I've never said I wasn't a liberal, though.

I've stated that I'm not a Democrat, and I've stated I'm not (and never have been) an Obama supporter.

Then you are a liberal... with no party. I'm working off of the assumption that you aren't a Republican either. So are you a left leaning Independent?

Last edited:
It is not our place, if we value life in any form, to determine what can live and what should not be allowed to.

Life is sacred, whether you're a parasitic liberal or not. It is hypocritical to say "I value life" but say things like "certain people shouldn't be allowed to breed" or "they should have been aborted." That is where I draw the line. You are entitled to your opinions, though. Which is what makes America great. But don't expect me to condone them.

I certainly don't disagree with what you have to say. You're right.

I'm past morality when it comes to these "people". I've gone into self preservation mode.

We're destined to have a war with them I fear, and I've already disassociated them from humanity. I certainly do not relish this eventuality, but I've solidified my resolve to survive. Should I be forced to engage them I will not be hindered by emotion. Nor do I believe that if they get the upper hand they will not neutralize me, you and everyone we love with wanton disregard.

Leftists and their sniveling servile zealots have proven time after time that their inhumanity is limitless. I hold out hope that I'm wrong, and that the pendulum will swing HARD the other way so that libertarian philosophies and free markets are embraced so people achieve AND VALUE the freedom that has been lost over the last 100 or so years. If and when individual rights are actually protected by the state, rather than the will of the state trumping individual rights I'll be back on your side of the moral perspective.

Unfortunately I do not see how it is currently possible with the hordes of mindless imbeciles who would flatline a polygraph when asked if they're entitled to shit they haven't earned. The over abundance of criminally insane sociopaths that sustain these hordes and demonize productive people are a liability that will not be easily overcome.

She was also in a gang as a young woman. She was on the road to nowhere and then she pulled herself out of the gutter. My wife knows her pretty well.

So, just a question.

Doesn't she contradict what liberals stand for?

She is the anti-Sarah Palin. She demonstrated good sense in choosing to get an abortion at such a young age. Lucy Flores is a classic liberal at heart.

To bad her mother didn't make the same choice, a choice that someone in your family tree would have made the genepool a little better by not contributing too.

Then you are a liberal... with no party. I'm working off of the assumption that you aren't a Republican either. So are you a left leaning Independent?

Not the terminology that I would use to describe myself, but it fits, I guess.

I generally don't think to describe my views by voter registration.

Forum List

Back