Lucy Flores: “She’s perfect: Young, dynamic, Hispanic.” At 16 she got an abortion.

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
Mark my words. America is going to take to Lucy Flores much like America did to Barack Obama. It's in the book, it is written and it is Gods will and all that jazz. Welcome Lucy Flores to American politics... you are another breath of fresh air indeed!

Is Lucy Flores the Latina star Democrats have been waiting for? | MSNBC

‘Demographically, she’s perfect’

As a young Latina, a single woman and an urban professional, Flores embodies – perhaps more than any politician in the country – the electoral coalition Democrats are relying on to carry them into the 21st century.

Mark my words. America is going to take to Lucy Flores much like America did to Barack Obama. It's in the book, it is written and it is Gods will and all that jazz. Welcome Lucy Flores to American politics... you are another breath of fresh air indeed!
This thread is a bunch of hot air indeed. Just the way you describe her is racist and misogynistic. It is also full of fantasy.

As a young Latina, a single woman and an urban professional, Flores embodies – perhaps more than any politician in the country – the electoral coalition Democrats are relying on to carry them into the 21st century.
Oh, and we are already in the 21st century. We don't need any help from her. No wonder you liberals are out of touch, you're still living in the 20th century.

One other thing, this is what's wrong with politics. Looking for 'stars' instead of leaders.

Last edited:

Is Lucy Flores the Latina star Democrats have been waiting for? | MSNBC

‘Demographically, she’s perfect’

Julian Castro will lead the pack of Democratic Latinos. I still expect him to be the VP pick in 2016.

This thread is a bunch of hot air indeed. Just the way you describe her is racist and misogynistic. It is also full of fantasy.

Oh, and we are already in the 21st century. We don't need any help from her. No wonder you liberals are out of touch, you're still living in the 20th century.

One other thing, this is what's wrong with politics. Looking for 'stars' instead of leaders.

What? Care to elaborate?

She was also in a gang as a young woman. She was on the road to nowhere and then she pulled herself out of the gutter. She also is firmly against a education tax because she realizes that it will kill jobs so she's also pretty smart when it comes to economics. My wife knows her pretty well.

What? Care to elaborate?

I just did.

She was also in a gang as a young woman. She was on the road to nowhere and then she pulled herself out of the gutter. My wife knows her pretty well.

So, just a question.

Doesn't she contradict what liberals stand for?

She is the anti-Sarah Palin. She demonstrated good sense in choosing to get an abortion at such a young age. Lucy Flores is a classic liberal at heart.

She was also in a gang as a young woman. She was on the road to nowhere and then she pulled herself out of the gutter. My wife knows her pretty well.

So, just a question.

Doesn't she contradict what liberals stand for?

She is the anti-Sarah Palin. She demonstrated good sense in choosing to get an abortion at such a young age. Lucy Flores is a classic liberal at heart.

What's wrong? Hillary not turning out to be what you'd thought she'd be?

And don't utter the phrase 'classic liberal' unless you know what it means. Classical liberals would drive today's liberals insane.

I am sure the right wingers will hate her and call her a slut.

Just like the left wingers did to Sarah Palin. Shall we go further down this path, Noomi?

But this Lucy chick doesn't promote abstinence and go against it, does she?

No excuse. Sarah Palin is just as much a woman as she is. Same ovaries, same features, same build. But somehow Palin merits different treatment.

Either you hold your liberal friends to the same standards regarding women that you do us, or risk being seen as hypocrites. If liberals think of women so highly, they should respect them all. Not just ones who belong to one party or another. Live by your own standards, or abandon them.

Last edited:
Just like the left wingers did to Sarah Palin. Shall we go further down this path, Noomi?

But this Lucy chick doesn't promote abstinence and go against it, does she?

No excuse. Sarah Palin is just as much a woman as she is. Same ovaries, same features, same build. But somehow Palin merits different treatment.

Either you hold your liberal friends to the same standards regarding women that you do us, or risk being seen as hypocrites. If liberals think of women so highly, they should respect them all. Not just ones who belong to one party or another. Live by your own standards, or abandon them.

It's called 'intelligence quotient' differential. We know about Sarah Palin's low IQ. Now about Lucy Flores... stay tuned my friend.

Forum List

Back