Lt Col Vindman commited espionage agaisnt the President....

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
Lt Col Vindman committed espionage against the President....

Vindman, in his testimony, indicated that his testimony would reveal the "whistle blower" if he had to reveal whom he talked to and gave information about the presidents top secret call. Lt Col Vindman is the leaker and provided Eric Ciaramella with top secret information he was not entitled to.

Eric Ciaramella then talked with Schiff and set up the complaint. Eric Ciaramella is also complicit in the FISA abuse against Trump...

This thing is blowing up in democrats faces..

Source is FOX News..

Last edited:
You cant make this stuff up...

Schiff is complicit and a fact witness in the Coup... Every single person has connections to Obama, Hillary, Soros, and every single one of these people need to be held to account for treason.

The more we find out the more corrupt this thing is...

Schiff is complicit and a fact witness in the Coup... Every single person has connections to Obama, Hillary, Soros, and every single one of these people need to be held to account for treason.

You cant make this stuff up.

But you do.

But you do.
Ingrahms show and the released transcripts... I see your aversion to facts is rampant.

But you do.
Ingrahms show and the released transcripts... I see your aversion to facts is rampant.
The circus america has become is dysfunctionally pathological "Alternative facts."

Bo diddly dont know squat... Is having problems with facts..

Tell me dumb fuck, what do you call a military officer that divulges top secret information to unauthorized people?

Treasonous..... Traitor...... Spy.....

He committed Espionage..

Tell me dumb fuck, what do you call a military officer that divulges top secret information to unauthorized people?

He committed Espionage..
I wouldn't call the phone call top-secret but more likely classified.

He committed Espionage..
I wouldn't call the phone call top-secret but more likely classified.
At the time that Vindman shared the information, it was not yet classified and was by default 'top secret', as are all conversations with the president.

meanwhile at ABC, CBS, NBC & CNN:

Three+Wise+Monkeys+Hear+No+Evil+See+No+Evil+Speak+No+Evil+Body+Language+Nonverbal+Communication+Expert+Expert+Speaker+Speaker+Dr+Jack+Brown+Dr+Jack+Brown+Las+Vegas+Southern+California.jpg

He committed Espionage..
Tweet it pard.

There is no such thing as "espionage" against a president. The term means "spying," which exists only in terms of discovering a country's secrets and turning them over to another country. As a director in the National Security Council, he would have top-secret clearance. There is absolutely no indication that he ever attempted to turn over U.S. secrets to a foreign government, hostile to the U.S. or not. Where do these crackpot theories come from.

Loyalty to the United States should never be confused with loyalty to any individual currently holding the office of POTUS.

Vindman, in his testimony, indicated that his testimony would reveal the "whistle blower" if he had to reveal whom he talked to and gave information about the presidents top secret call. Lt Col Vindman is the leaker and provided Eric Ciaramella with top secret information he was not entitled to.

Eric Ciaramella then talked with Schiff and set up the complaint. Eric Ciaramella is also complicit in the FISA abuse against Trump...

Source is FOX News..

You should call 911

A coup? Huh. I must have missed where Pelosi ordered troops to storm the White House and depose Trump. You’d think they’d cover that on the news.

Exercising a Congressional power expressly laid out in the Constitution is a "coup"?

Lets look at the definition of treason:
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

Yet Trump has redefined the word to anybody who speaks out against him or accuses him or wrongdoing, basically anybody not loyal to him. The treason narrative has been parroted by Fox News and other GOP members showing their lack of respect for both the Rule of Law and the Constitution.

Source is FOX News..
No.

Forum List

Back