Trump Protesters at Alabama-LSU Game. Tuscaloosa Ain’t NYC or San Francisco

It is basically an empty threat.

They lose their seats for the remainder of the year...which is one more home game against a cupcake at the end of the year.

That won't stop anyone from doing anything

Alabama student government threatens loss of football seating for any Trump protesters
They going to learn about politics and law and order in Alabama.
It held true in 1967 against godless communism and it holds true today.

They lose their preferred student seating for one game against a nobody. What a threat. No one is going to teach anyone about law & order. It will be a University decision, at best.

And George Wallace is your example? The video is cute. But part of the fund raising and clothing gathered was for the very poorest. It was not to equip armies, but save lives.

And George Wallace, about a year later stood on the step of the Univ of Alabama and tried to deny entry to a black student. And HE is your shining example?

Can’t wait. I think Bama is going to give the Tigers a lesson they won’t soon forget though. I don’t really have a rooting interest; I just hope its 28-28 going into the 4th quarter.

When I saw the thread, I was worried I had missed the game. Whew!

Alabama student government threatens loss of football seating for any Trump protesters

They lose their preferred student seating for one game against a nobody. What a threat. No one is going to teach anyone about law & order. It will be a University decision, at best.

And George Wallace is your example? The video is cute. But part of the fund raising and clothing gathered was for the very poorest. It was not to equip armies, but save lives.

And George Wallace, about a year later stood on the step of the Univ of Alabama and tried to deny entry to a black student. And HE is your shining example?

Dating the enemy was about saving lives you communist treasonous son of a bitch! Lol Wallace was right

Trump protestors will be the outnumbered fringe in those fan bases.
Maybe antifa will show up and get mugged?

Dating the enemy was about saving lives you communist treasonous son of a bitch! Lol Wallace was right

Dating the enemy? WTF??

Awww, do you need a tissue?

Dating the enemy? WTF??

Donating*

you need some American justice

Can’t wait. I think Bama is going to give the Tigers a lesson they won’t soon forget though. I don’t really have a rooting interest; I just hope its 28-28 going into the 4th quarter.

I think it will be a helluva game. I'm betting my Crimson Tide, but nothing is certain about this game.

Dating the enemy? WTF??

Donating*

No, it was not. The donations were about saving lives of people starving after natural disasters. The donations were being taken at the university campus and numerous churches all over the state.

American justice? What you need is to try and present that "American justice" in person. George Wallace was an asshole, and the ultimate politician. He did what was good for George Wallace.

I think it will be a helluva game. I'm betting my Crimson Tide, but nothing is certain about this game.

Hope so. The LSU/Bama game from 2014 (9 to 6 I think it was) was done on the same night I went to the longest quinceanera in human history. I had to keep “excusing” myself from my official duties to go to the security office at the ballroom and check get “status updates”. LOL

Dating the enemy? WTF??

Donating*

No, it was not. The donations were about saving lives of people starving after natural disasters. The donations were being taken at the university campus and numerous churches all over the state.

American justice? What you need is to try and present that "American justice" in person. George Wallace was an asshole, and the ultimate politician. He did what was good for George Wallace.

George Wallace. The only choice in 1968.

LSU is getting 6, I'll take that bet on Bama and the 6-points.

The football ticket blurb is fake news.

The ticket loss threat is for Student Section tickets if people get into fights, etc...

I'm taking Bama and giving 6

Dating the enemy? WTF??

Donating*

No wonder Vietnam was able to last in the war, you fuck tards were clothing is feeding them.. you need some Alabama justice..

Maybe Wallace was a asshole that was a great speech.

Forum List

Back