Lt. Col. Ralph Peters: Barack Obama Is An "Outright Coward"

Ralph Peters tells it like it is and the Nazis despise him for it. I'll second the motion...Obama is a liar and a Coward and a piece of Chicago thuggery.

Not only is Obama a coward. He’s an irresponsible, incompetent nitwit who has no business being in charge of anything. I doubt anything we know about the man is the truth. Obviously placed into office by people that are not our friends. That much is very obvious now. He is an intentional wrecking ball.

Lt. Col. Ralph Peters: Barack Obama is an "Outright Coward" [VIDEO]

Sure thing, we should have sent more people to die who couldn't have saved the already dead ones. He's your kind of guy all right.

Ol' Ralph didn't like Boosh much either...

On November 2, 2006, he wrote in USA Today: "Iraq is failing. No honest observer can conclude otherwise. Even six months ago, there was hope. Now the chances for a democratic, unified Iraq are dwindling fast (...) Iraq could have turned out differently. It didn't. And we must be honest about it. We owe that much to our troops. They don't face the mere forfeiture of a few congressional seats but the loss of their lives. Our military is now being employed for political purposes. It's unworthy of our nation

Ralph Peters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Not only is Obama a coward. He’s an irresponsible, incompetent nitwit who has no business being in charge of anything. I doubt anything we know about the man is the truth. Obviously placed into office by people that are not our friends. That much is very obvious now. He is an intentional wrecking ball.

Sure thing, we should have sent more people to die who couldn't have saved the already dead ones. He's your kind of guy all right.

This is 2014, five years into Obama's reign. Where the fuck you been?

This is 2014, five years into Obama's reign. Where the fuck you been?
Right here, watching Americans die and others make politics out of it.

Ol' Ralph didn't like Boosh much either...

On November 2, 2006, he wrote in USA Today: "Iraq is failing. No honest observer can conclude otherwise. Even six months ago, there was hope. Now the chances for a democratic, unified Iraq are dwindling fast (...) Iraq could have turned out differently. It didn't. And we must be honest about it. We owe that much to our troops. They don't face the mere forfeiture of a few congressional seats but the loss of their lives. Our military is now being employed for political purposes. It's unworthy of our nation
Ralph Peters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GEE! I seem to recall all the nasty things the Right said about Reid when he said the exact same thing, but they lick the asshole of this POS.

What a bunch of f***ing hypocrites!!!

Tens of thousands of young Americans dead and maimed under Bush and the GOP. It was worth it. Look how we freed Iraq. I'm sure they will announce a "Thank America Day" some time soon.

Ralph Peters is just one more B-lister in the rightwing propaganda/entertainment industry who's found that spewing shit at the left for the rightwing cult to gobble up beats having a real job.

Wah..............wah.................

President Barak Obama will remain President until 20Jan17, at which time he will probably pass the baton to President Hillary Clinton.

Tens of thousands of young Americans dead and maimed under Bush and the GOP. It was worth it. Look how we freed Iraq. I'm sure they will announce a "Thank America Day" some time soon.

I thought it was wrong to put ground troops into Iraq, and they should have been in Afghanistan no more than six months. However, there has been far more deaths under Obama's watch then there was under Bush's watch! Obama has lied about everything of importance.

Yes, the ME war caused by Slick Willie's incompetence as CIC produced enough blame to go around.

the pathetic part is that Iraq WOULD me more likelier to have a "Thank America Day" then the average left-wing nutjob in America would

Does Peters have a plan on how this rescue could be executed?

Would he still call Obama a coward if 30 SEALs were killed in a botched rescue?

Some say we should lighten up on Barack...he was deeply scarred by physical and mental penetrations carrying out hazardous missions as a community organizer.

Forum List

Back