Lowering Black Crime Numbers

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
They have to do something to try and fool people. I already suspect that the people responsible for over 50% of all murders, blacks, are likely responsible for a similar amount of violent non-murder crimes. But the violent non-murder crime stats say they're "only" responsible for ~33%. Doesn't make sense. Then I read this.

They have to do something to try and fool people. I already suspect that the people responsible for over 50% of all murders, blacks, are likely responsible for a similar amount of violent non-murder crimes. But the violent non-murder crime stats say they're "only" responsible for ~33%. Doesn't make sense. Then I read this.

I'd say most likely lefty politickn tactics, you know like their smoke & mirrors/night & fog come in on an angle then deflect strategy. That marxinazi big g'ment power & control revolution for the sake of revolution religion has them so scatter brained that they don't know if they are on foot or on horseback.

1708874321990.jpeg

these three “escaped” a holding cell in Grenada. Now: US couple missing in Caribbean after fugitives allegedly steal their yacht: Ralph Hendry and his wife Kathy Brandel disappeared from their yacht, Simplicity, which was docked in the waters of southern Caribbean nation of Grenada, Hendry’s sister, Suellen Desmarais, told ABC.

they only want to come up here to cut lettuce According to the loons.

Forum List

Back