Low gas prices (<$3) projected ‘24 Election Night

That's not a response. It's a brainfart.

Even at 6%, given where housing is at, a lot of young people can't afford homes.

Interest rates are dropping. BFD. That fact that they went up is the big problem.
Blame that on the republican in the Fed.

you paid $2.87 per gallon of gas on a day 51 weeks away from the 2024 election and you are certain that gas prices will, then as now, be less than $3? Empirically, how do you figure?
Just reporting the news. Gas is cheap and prices are predicted to continue to abate.

Blame that on the republican in the Fed.

Uh, no....Biden gets it for his claims about Bidenomics.

Are you not the one saying how great things are.

You are now admitting they are not so great.

Things are not great. Everyone knows it and if Biden runs, they are going to let him know.

Gas prices look like it will be a non-issue in 2024. One less gimmick in the GOPs unlimited card monte game of issues they parade around. I just paid $2.87 for gas today and most projections have gasoline dropping over the next year - including nationally sub $3 on election night 2024.

By the way. We are the world’s richest nation with the 72nd highest gas prices per liter.

Price Rankings by Country of Gasoline (1 liter) (Transportation)

So you know what that means right? Yep… Immigrant Caravans coming for your women….

Looming migrant caravan re-ignites Republican demands for changes at the border: 'Brace for the impact'

View attachment 857422
What's projected, and what becomes reality are often 2 different things, guy.

I bet there's gas rationing before next election.

Just reporting the news. Gas is cheap and prices are predicted to continue to abate.
You are reporting a snapshot. Who is predicting gas prices to abate to the point they will be less than $3.00 a year from now? How and why?

Biden admin has destroyed the amazing economy we were enjoying.

Only dumb cult fucks would say the economy is great.

In related news Democrats propose yet another BAN. Finally free to pump their own gas in Oregon, Dem labor unions have proposed BANNING that freedom only months after the previous ban was lifted.

In an example of Dem stupidity, motor cycles can pump their own gas but an attendant must hand them the pump. :rolleyes:

Gas prices look like it will be a non-issue in 2024. One less gimmick in the GOPs unlimited card monte game of issues they parade around. I just paid $2.87 for gas today and most projections have gasoline dropping over the next year - including nationally sub $3 on election night 2024.

By the way. We are the world’s richest nation with the 72nd highest gas prices per liter.

So you know what that means right? Yep… Immigrant Caravans coming for your women….

Looming migrant caravan re-ignites Republican demands for changes at the border: 'Brace for the impact'

View attachment 857422
Thanks Biden!

You were the one that posted the Spokane Link.
How does that equate to me being a liar?

Gas on I-5 at Smokey Point Costco is $3.45. (11-14-2023)

What exactly are you confused about?
You said gas was $4.02 in Spokane.
In post #144, you told me you’d find me cheaper gas, you lied.

View attachment 857422
Current avg is $3.35.

Still over 70% higher than when Tater took office, Simp.

I always love your massive fail threads. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: