Low flying jet over Manhattan

Source: White House was updating AF One file photo

WASHINGTON – An administration official says a presidential Boeing 747 and a fighter jet flew low near ground zero in New York City Monday because the White House Military Office wanted to update its file photo of the president's plane near the Statue of Liberty.

This official said the White House Military Office told the Federal Aviation Administration that it periodically updates file photos of Air Force One near national landmarks, like the statute in New York harbor and the Grand Canyon.

The official requested anonymity to give more details than the official White House announcement that took the blame.

The incident on Monday caused a brief panic among workers, who weren't warned. They recalled the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.

Again - not Obama's fault - but whoever planned this and said NOT to alert NYC residents or decided NOT to do this with fucking Photoshop or over the Grand Canyon is absolutely the biggest fucking moron I have ever heard of in my lifetime. This guy's head BETTER be on a fucking silver platter by the end of the week.

NOooooo... Who could hold the Commander in Cheif responsible for his branch?

LOL... Leftists...

WASHINGTON – An administration official says a presidential Boeing 747 and a fighter jet flew low near ground zero in New York City Monday because the White House Military Office wanted to update its file photo of the president's plane near the Statue of Liberty.

This official said the White House Military Office told the Federal Aviation Administration that it periodically updates file photos of Air Force One near national landmarks, like the statute in New York harbor and the Grand Canyon.

The official requested anonymity to give more details than the official White House announcement that took the blame.

The incident on Monday caused a brief panic among workers, who weren't warned. They recalled the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.

Again - not Obama's fault - but whoever planned this and said NOT to alert NYC residents or decided NOT to do this with fucking Photoshop or over the Grand Canyon is absolutely the biggest fucking moron I have ever heard of in my lifetime. This guy's head BETTER be on a fucking silver platter by the end of the week.
You're not using your melon, and just buying their BULLSHIT line. THINK -- This NEVER HAPPENED under Bush! Where were the "periodic" AF1 updates the last eight fucking years?

Fucking apologist idiot!

I want to know who knew what and when, and where the buck stops. What IDIOT originally came up with the moronic idea of, "Hey dudes, this will be really cool Man, like, let's buzz the WTC with a 747 and a coupla fighter jets dude, and let's not tell the Mayor or anyone else dude..."

At what point does Obama have to take responsibility for some of this shit, from you apologists?

how is this not obama's fault? he is the CIC...the buck stops with him...amazing, you blame bush for every little concievable thing, but obama gets a pass that HIS presidential plane scares the crap out of manhattan, causes stocks to fall and massive panic....

you're an obama bot

Please go back through my entire posting history you fucking moron and show me where I have blamed Bush for everything.

Someone in The PENTAGON made a decision to update their file photo of Air Force 1 near the statue of Liberty. NOT OBAMA. Now, I'm sure Gates had to have knowledge of this since they were using F-16s. So GATES should have to answer for this. Obama kept Gates on to help us with the strategy in Iraq and Afghanistan - not for this bullshit.

how is this not obama's fault? he is the CIC...the buck stops with him...amazing, you blame bush for every little concievable thing, but obama gets a pass that HIS presidential plane scares the crap out of manhattan, causes stocks to fall and massive panic....

you're an obama bot

Please go back through my entire posting history you fucking moron and show me where I have blamed Bush for everything.

Someone in The PENTAGON made a decision to update their file photo of Air Force 1 near the statue of Liberty. NOT OBAMA. Now, I'm sure Gates had to have knowledge of this since they were using F-16s. So GATES should have to answer for this. Obama kept Gates on to help us with the strategy in Iraq and Afghanistan - not for this bullshit.

you blame bush all the time for stuff...get real...

so, i guess the buck does not stop with obama, i guess he has no control over the presidential planes....

i can't believe you honestly think obama didn't know about this and if he truly didn't, he is a pathetic CIC

you're an obama bot

David, you're lying. I already posted the WAPO piece that showed it came out of the WH, via the liaison between the WH and DOD. DOD followed orders.

you're an obama bot

David, you're lying. I already posted the WAPO piece that showed it came out of the WH, via the liaison between the WH and DOD. DOD followed orders.
david wants to keep believing it wasnt the WH

tff...you people need to stock up on depends...seriously.

yes...because now we know the whitehouse was involved....it's no big deal...obama gets another pass...

hey, tell that to the market, the folks who lived there, they're pissed...

seriously, take off your obama glasses

you're an obama bot

Can you show me an instance in where I blamed Bush for something that he had no control over? Come on, show me, fucker. I know my posts and my political opinions a LOT better than you do. And you're going to come on here and try to tell me that YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE ASS does? Just do us all a favor and STFU.

I like how Jillian suddenly disappeared when it was proven to be a photo op.

But more importantly, what in the hell were they thinking? I boggles my mind that a group of people, from the MILITARY Laison office thought this would be a good idea.

And not to be a blamer but...who does the head of that office answer to? Who does he clear his ideas with? Rahm? BO? Someone higher up than him knew what they were planning.

Someone should have said...."this isn't a good idea."

Can you show me an instance in where I blamed Bush for something that he had no control over? Come on, show me, fucker. I know my posts and my political opinions a LOT better than you do. And you're going to come on here and try to tell me that YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE ASS does? Just do us all a favor and STFU.

9/11....you blame bush, happened on his watch

yet obama allegedly loses his presidential plane and not his fault, causes mass panic in new york, not his fault...

the economy....tell me, who do you blame?

But more importantly, what in the hell were they thinking? I boggles my mind that a group of people, from the MILITARY Laison office thought this would be a good idea.

And not to be a blamer but...who does the head of that office answer to? Who does he clear his ideas with? Rahm? BO? Someone higher up than him knew what they were planning.

but, the libs said there was no terrorist threat
why should they have been scared by this
no need for harsh interrogations
no need to get any info at all
just let them all go

its above my paygrade
~obama

This is just like the pirate thing...you all expect Obama to micromanage things...if he doesn't you pee your pants. If he does, you pee your pants. Hence...stock up on depends.

And when you aren't peeing your pants you are busy advocating sadism as an American value.

It's really fucking funny.

This is just like the pirate thing...you all expect Obama to micromanage things...if he doesn't you pee your pants. If he does, you pee your pants. Hence...stock up on depends.

And when you aren't peeing your pants you are busy advocating sadism as an American value.

just as it was too fucking funny when morons like YOU did the same thing with Bush

look in the mirror

just as it was too fucking funny when morons like YOU did the same thing with Bush

look in the mirror
Not even. Bush was given a couple of years of slack...until most of us saw footage in Iraq with no WMD in sight. You asses have been melting down since 1/20. And over the most idiotic things. Keep up the good work...

look in the mirror
Not even. Bush was given a couple of years of slack...until most of us saw footage in Iraq with no WMD in sight. You asses have been melting down since 1/20. And over the most idiotic things. Keep up the good work...
again, you moron, no one is melting down but YOU
you really need to learn what sarcasm is

its always easier for the conservative to pretend to be a lib
but libs can NEVER get away with pretending to be conservatives

Forum List

Back