Low Energy Mitt Romney says he's more conservative than President Trump on immigration

i certainly agree. if only Romney won in 2012, we'd have solved the immigration crisis that's wrecking america!

At Q&A in Provo, Mitt Romney says he's more conservative than Trump on immigration
I don't think he had/has the backbone to solve the problem. But we will never know for sure since he wasn't elected president.

We'll find out when he's a Senator in Utah, and deports all seven of the illegals in the state.
Utah was exceedingly generous in taking in the SE refugees during the 1970s, but today we appear less inclined to accept numbers of refugees above the number set for regular immigration.

I dunno. Salt Lake is about 5% Asian and 20% Latino. It's alc laws were bizarre, but when I lived in western Wyo I liked going there for viet and Mexican food.

• Banned
if Low Energy Romney had won 71 percent of the hispanic vote he still wouldn't have beaten obama. he would have beaten him had he gained 4 percent more white votes. hispandering doesn't work

'How Trump won: In 2012, Obama won 36% of the white working-class vote. In 2016, Hillary Clinton won only 28%. 44% of entire electorate was white working class.'

Forum List

Back