Low Energy John Boehner joins board of marijuana firm, says his views have 'evolved'

I thought Jeb! was Low Energy.

Trump never came up with a pejorative for Boehner.

What a piece of shit
It wasnt his views, it was the donor $$.. had to keep that partisan line..

Boehner claims he wants pot legalized so it can be used by vets as a treatment for their opioid addictions.

Umm...that's not how addictions work, Mr. Speaker.

Treating a drug addiction with another drug is like curing an obesity problem by substituting cake with candy canes.

Treating a drug addiction with another drug is like curing an obesity problem by substituting cake with candy canes.

Treating a junkie with pot? Isn't going to happen. They'll take the pot.....and the junk.

Although edibles can be pretty powerful. But still not in the same ballpark.

)Former House Speaker John A. Boehner said Wednesday he has had a change of heart on marijuana and will promote its nationwide legalization as a way to help veterans and the nation's deadly opioid crisis.

The Ohio Republican, an avid cigarette smoker, has joined the advisory board of Acreage Holdings, a multistate cannabis company. The company also announced that former Massachusetts Gov. William Weld had joined its advisory board.

Weld, a Republican as governor, ran in the 2016 presidential election on the Libertarian Party ticket that was headed by legal-pot advocate Gary Johnson.

Boehner said in a statement his position "has evolved" from opposing to supporting legalization of marijuana.

"I decided to get involved because of the struggles of our country's veterans and the opioid epidemic, after learning how descheduling the drug can potentially help with both crises," said Boehner, 68.

Former House Speaker John Boehner to promote legalizing marijuana

:cheers2:LOL! More Conservative CRAZY! :dunno: Doing the right thang.
Well, Drinks and Doobies for this conservative Boner!.. Oops Boehner
bill-murray-420.gif

btw: Boehner was the first Orange Colored Politician I've seen
Before the Great Orange Douche.

Last edited:

Neither in an of themselves. What matters is do those under the influence place others at risk by their actions. In those cases they should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

I heard some Drink lots and use Doobies to get over the hangover?

Never have Drunks or Stoners made a difference in my day.
As they are not in my fun time crowds. But many I know do
many thang more, than these two getting a buzz as their standards.
Most get Drugs from Doctors.

There's big money in that weed patch.

We have Doctors pushing legal drugs to get extremely higher. They still get these drugs without a prescription if want too.
We did the WHOLE prohibition thang. They still got all the Drinks they wanted at illegal bars etc.. Or made it legally at home.
We have all the illegal Drug imports we need, and we can never stop these imports or use. FFS! FACTS!
We have the same amount of people using weed before it became legal in many states.
We need State and Federal income sources by taxing Weed and all drugs. So it pays for everythang it needs by its users in problem services
We The Taxpayer will save Huges amounts of money. FFS! We will have a positive Drug money income. Billions And Billions! Fuck Mexican and South America Drug Lords

FFS! Let's MAGA!
LET Our American Drug lords make more PROFITS and drug qualities will be better and safer!

Last edited:
Pot is good..."Liberals" (neocons who hate White people) need to grasp that.

Forum List

Back