Low Blow to Trucker Caravan

cpbq837530i81.jpg

I call bullshit.

I'm a Republican. On what occasion do you claim that I voted against saving their pensions?

Of course, I'm married, so perhaps I'm not included in “EVERY SINGLE REPUBLICAN”.

But even so, all we need is one unmarried Republican who did not vote against saving the truckers' pensions to put the lie to this bullshit claim.

Last edited:
This one was peaceful, the others were not.
----------------------------------------------------------
This one theatened the economies of whole countries....at least two.
This one disrupted, even theatened the lives and livelihoods, of millions and milions.

The Police Brutality protests did not.

postscript: Going back to play with the arithmetic once again, let's look at the numbers"

In 2020 there were thousands of protests in over 40 countries involving millions of people (20 million, one report).

So, in good poster Marty's world-view the 20 million people protesting Police Brutality have less relevance than the mere handful of commercial drivers who simply don't wanna a shot-needle poke in the arm.

Count me skeptical that there is an equivale
nce there;

This one theatened the economies of whole countries....at least two.
This one disrupted, even theatened the lives and livelihoods, of millions and milions.

The Police Brutality protests did not.

postscript: Going back to play with the arithmetic once again, let's look at the numbers"

In 2020 there were thousands of protests in over 40 countries involving millions of people (20 million, one report).

So, in good poster Marty's world-view the 20 million people protesting Police Brutality have less relevance than the mere handful of commercial drivers who simply don't wanna a shot-needle poke in the arm.

Count me skeptical that there is an equivale
nce there;

The lockdowns sure as hell threatened economies, but because bid daddy government did it, it's A-OK in your book.

The truck protests weren't a handful, they were more than that.

Also zero property damage in the trucker protests, as compared to the BLM ones.

They think that they're classic Liberals, but support Fascism
There isn't a thing thing about them that is liberal, is there?

They deal with people as members of a tribe instead of as an individual. They support the power structure instead of the little guy. They oppose free speech, freedom of assembly and freedom to do much of anything that the state does not mandate.

Real pieces of work, aren't they?

Lol so what do you expect here? They just let them clog traffic for ever and do nothing?

Well the PM could have tried talking to them instead of calling them fringe Nazis.

Or they could have gone and started arresting them.

Being arrested for civil disobedience is part of the plan.

What, you think you're a big supporter of Liberty and Freedom?
I am a supporter of natural consequences. Make my life difficult stop me from getting to work or where I wanna go I am going to fuck up your shit and be dirty and underhanded about it as it takes. No matter who the hell you are. Blm, truckers or even girl scouts. I don't give two flying shits. Don't mess with my life. I don't mess with your s. I mess with your life I am going to expect some consequences for it. What the hell makes you think you won't pay some consequences. In highschool I got punched in the nose. I punched the guy back. Got suspended. I expected it That's how things work. Did not cry did not bitch. Dad grounded me said he understood why I did it also said you made your choice ya pay the consequences.

Well the PM could have tried talking to them instead of calling them fringe Nazis.

Or they could have gone and started arresting them.

Being arrested for civil disobedience is part of the plan.
Thank you. Arrested is part of the deal. Now we are getting some where You make life uncomfortable for people they make it uncomfortable back. Quit crying and take your punishment like a man.

I am a supporter of natural consequences. Make my life difficult stop me from getting to work or where I wanna go I am going to fuck up your shit and be dirty and underhanded about it as it takes. No matter who the hell you are. Blm, truckers or even girl scouts. I don't give two flying shits. Don't mess with my life. I don't mess with your s. I mess with your life I am going to expect some consequences for it. What the hell makes you think you won't pay some consequences. In highschool I got punched in the nose. I punched the guy back. Got suspended. I expected it That's how things work. Did not cry did not bitch. Dad grounded me said he understood why I did it also said you made your choice ya pay the consequences.

Uh huh. You railed against BLM? Really?

Thank you. Arrested is part of the deal. Now we are getting some where You make life uncomfortable for people they make it uncomfortable back. Quit crying and take your punishment like a man.

Arrested is one thing, having all your property confiscated, or having the charges inflated are something else.

Meanwhile how many arrests have we had for the months of anarchy during the summer of 2020?

Arrested is one thing, having all your property confiscated, or having the charges inflated are something else.

Meanwhile how many arrests have we had for the months of anarchy during the summer of 2020?
Lol, that is how it works. Think going to jail is free? Nope. You are going to incur costs economic cost. Inflict pain financial or physical expect pain back.

Forum List

Back