CDZ Loving your enemy dictator?

Toronado3800

Gold Member
Nov 15, 2009
trump loves kim jong un - Google Search

'Roosevelt and Stalin' details the surprisingly warm relationship of an unlikely duo

For the last several years I've read a bit about the relationship between Roosevelt and Stalin. Most of it from the critical angle, some thinking we should have been at war with both Germany and Russia at once even. For sure Stalin was a monster as well as Hitler so in an ideal world neither would exist.

I think folks who posted such things could learn a bit from Donald T here. Sometimes it is better to bring your enemies closer with friendship. Heck, maybe Donald T could learn something from himself next time he talks about Obamacare.....

Back to the point, at some point in this "relationship" with North Korea we'll have to cross the bridge of deciding how long we can pragmatically look the other way on Kim Jong Un's atrocities. Kim Jong Un atrocities - Google Search I think we're better off in the short term and maybe beyond though if Washington DC and Pyongyang can at least talk.

Another random thought comes to mind. No one who approves of Donald T's handling of this situation can look in the mirror and not call themselves a party cheerleader if they think any peace overtures of Obama's were wrong on a moral level.

So far this Donald T Presidency has had some silver linings. The world hasn't ended and its given me plenty of hypocrisy checks.

trump loves kim jong un - Google Search

'Roosevelt and Stalin' details the surprisingly warm relationship of an unlikely duo

For the last several years I've read a bit about the relationship between Roosevelt and Stalin. Most of it from the critical angle, some thinking we should have been at war with both Germany and Russia at once even. For sure Stalin was a monster as well as Hitler so in an ideal world neither would exist.

I think folks who posted such things could learn a bit from Donald T here. Sometimes it is better to bring your enemies closer with friendship. Heck, maybe Donald T could learn something from himself next time he talks about Obamacare.....

Back to the point, at some point in this "relationship" with North Korea we'll have to cross the bridge of deciding how long we can pragmatically look the other way on Kim Jong Un's atrocities. Kim Jong Un atrocities - Google Search I think we're better off in the short term and maybe beyond though if Washington DC and Pyongyang can at least talk.

Another random thought comes to mind. No one who approves of Donald T's handling of this situation can look in the mirror and not call themselves a party cheerleader if they think any peace overtures of Obama's were wrong on a moral level.

So far this Donald T Presidency has had some silver linings. The world hasn't ended and its given me plenty of hypocrisy checks.

The rest of our world, outside our US of A is like the breast of a monolithic dam our Founders constructed to hold back a reservoir of civilization eating acid. Follow so far? North Korea is a leak in said dam, however, the North Korean leak in the dam of Western civilization is just a tiny pinprick hole from which drip drops less than a glass of vitriolic water per year. We've got much bigger holes in its surface to worry about plugging with our fingers and toes. In particular, holes within our own core civilizational existence, such as the viral spread of American Leftism, cultural war and ideological terrorism.

:(

Guys, my thread here is like a magnet for team workshipping replies Russian troll farms could copy and use.

:(

Forum List

Back