Loving goodness of god's grace

I see. So, in other words, you CAN'T answer it. Got it.
Here's how you know God is good. Man prefers good over evil and when he violates it, rather than abandon it, he rationalizes that he didn't violate it. This wisdom is captured in Genesis, I have no doubt that failed to understand this message when you read it.

The bottom line is that goodness is the native state.

And what, pray tell, is the proper context to understand a being who commits planetary ecocide (including countless innocent human beings and ignorant animals) out of anger, commands genocide of entire cultures (making especially certain not to miss any babies or fetuses in the womb), celebrates the dashing of infants' heads against rocks, threatens to starve people to the point where they'll be forced to eat their children, and dooms billions to an eternity of torment in Hell, simply because they were born into the wrong faith?
Your answer may be if you can grasp the understanding that the Bible is talking about what is in you. That is the basic DNA of the spirit that is instilled into you as a 'red earth human' aka Adam.

And what, pray tell, is the proper context to understand a being who commits planetary ecocide (including countless innocent human beings and ignorant animals) out of anger, commands genocide of entire cultures (making especially certain not to miss any babies or fetuses in the womb), celebrates the dashing of infants' heads against rocks, threatens to starve people to the point where they'll be forced to eat their children, and dooms billions to an eternity of torment in Hell, simply because they were born into the wrong faith?
Your answer may be if you can grasp the understanding that the Bible is talking about what is in you. That is the basic DNA of the spirit that is instilled into you as a 'red earth human' aka Adam.

that might have been true if the bible had not been violated in the 4th century to represent a prescribed agenda disguised as a religion - oddly enough the prescription to have the same history as the commentary you are trying to dissuade.

it is you who can not grasp the understanding of what needs to be accomplished to rectify the error.

that might have been true if the bible had not been violated in the 4th century to represent a prescribed agenda disguised as a religion - oddly enough the prescription to have the same history as the commentary you are trying to dissuade.

it is you who can not grasp the understanding of what needs to be accomplished to rectify the error.
Are you trying to say that the Bible should be reprinted to satisfy your understanding of it?

Are you trying to say that the Bible should be reprinted to satisfy your understanding of it?

the 4th century bible from that time to the present has had a history of corruption, repression persecution etc., that book is a political agenda disguised in the 4th century as a religion and is the reason for the hundreds of denominations that reject the form it represents. yes, its flaws are obvious and many, save the burning souls that wrote it and correct their errors.

the 4th century bible from that time to the present has had a history of corruption, repression persecution etc., that book is a political agenda disguised in the 4th century as a religion and is the reason for the hundreds of denominations that reject the form it represents. yes, its flaws are obvious and many, save the burning souls that wrote it and correct their errors.
You failed to answer the question but that is okay. Without understanding being given by the holy spirit understanding is lacking regardless of anyone making some changes for their own political agendas in any of the translated scriptures or scrolls and writings of the saints through the ages. It is up to each to seek and search out these things of God and not depend on people with carnal minds and thoughts about what and who God and his Son is to lead them. It truly is written into the heart and humans receive their instructions via the spirit that leads them. It happens many times without us knowing it.

Different faith communities, denominations and churches teach various ways about the grace of God. Some of the teachings are Biblical and some quite unbiblical. Grace of God is one of the most essential teachings of the Bible and therefore it is important to understand what the Bible teaches about the grace of God. I will try to go through what the Bible says about the grace of God. My article does not cover everything about God's grace, but deals with it from a few important angles.

More info: God's grace and mercy loving goodness
Are deformed babies part of god's grace? What about cancer, especially in children, is that god mercy loving goodness?

Without understanding being given by the holy spirit

If what the church teaches is the holy spirit (an invisible ghost) has already come at pentecost, how is it that this holy spirit has not done even one single thing that Jesus said the holy spirit would be sent by God to do when he came?

John 16:8-15

No ghost has ever shown where wrong and right and judgment lie, no ghost has ever convinced anyone about sin, righteousness, or judgment, no ghost has ever led anyone to all of the truth, no ghost has ever told you the things that are coming, and, no ghost has ever glorified Jesus by drawing from what he taught, revealing it openly, proving to the world and convincing the Jews that Jesus was right.

(Not to mention the fact that it is a violation of divine law to seek the guidance of a ghost.)

How do you resolve this?

Last edited:

If what the church teaches is the holy spirit (an invisible ghost) has already come at pentecost, how is it that this holy spirit has not done even one single thing that Jesus said the holy spirit would be sent by God to do when he came?

No ghost has ever shown where wrong and right and judgment lie, no ghost has ever convinced anyone about sin, righteousness, or judgment, no ghost has ever led anyone to all of the truth, no ghost has ever told you the things that are coming, and, no ghost has ever glorified Jesus by drawing from what he taught, revealing it openly, proving to the world and convincing the Jews that Jesus was right.

(Not to mention the fact that it is a violation of divine law to seek the guidance of a ghost.)

How do you resolve this?
"If what the church teaches is the holy spirit (an invisible ghost) has already come at pentecost, how is it that this holy spirit has not done even one single thing that Jesus said the holy spirit would be sent by God to do when he came?"

It appears that you are asking me several things all mumbled together.
About what every church has for teachings. I cannot tell you what every church teaches based on their own carnal precepts. Secondly, the Word given is for all times, never ending, it does not stop as it was written for each; the individual to help you seek, confirm and find truth. As for the third portion of your inquiry, I can only or answer from what has been given to me but your inquiry is an accusation that the holy spirit has done nothing. If what you say is the case the stones would not cry out to try to reach your ears or anyone else that has ears to hear and eyes to see but that is not the case as it is exhibited each day even on this message board. You also have scripture you refer to so you should know at least a portion of your question without inquiring to me.

"No ghost has ever shown where wrong and right and judgment lie, no ghost has ever convinced anyone about sin, righteousness, or judgment, no ghost has ever led anyone to all of the truth, no ghost has ever told you the things that are coming, and, no ghost has ever glorified Jesus by drawing from what he taught, revealing it openly, proving to the world and convincing the Jews that Jesus was right."

^A pretty bold statement that is full of your own misguided precepts. If what you state was true again the stones would not reach your own ears.

"(Not to mention the fact that it is a violation of divine law to seek the guidance of a ghost.)"
The holy ghost is not a dead thing it is the spirit of life that gives comfort and teaches those who live by faith when they are seeking the truth.

"How do you resolve this?"
I cannot resolve another persons lack of faith or the fear that they were given by trying to learn about the one true God through the precepts of carnal beings and the erroneous precepts that are presented to them.

I can only share with others what has been given to me to share with others. The Lord determines who can hear it. I can hope and pray that the Lord will open eyes and ears for those who are misguided and lost will be able to see and hear truth when it is presented to them and know beyond a doubt that what the Lord promised me will be.

How do you resolve this?
"If what the church teaches is the holy spirit (an invisible ghost) has already come at pentecost, how is it that this holy spirit has not done even one single thing that Jesus said the holy spirit would be sent by God to do when he came?"

About what every church has for teachings. I cannot tell you what every church teaches based on their own carnal precepts. Secondly, the Word given is for all times, never ending, it does not stop as it was written for each; the individual to help you seek, confirm and find truth. As for the third portion of your inquiry, I can only or answer from what has been given to me but your inquiry is an accusation that the holy spirit has done nothing. If what you say is the case the stones would not cry out to try to reach your ears or anyone else that has ears to hear and eyes to see but that is not the case as it is exhibited each day even on this message board. You also have scripture you refer to so you should know at least a portion of your question without inquiring to me.

"No ghost has ever shown where wrong and right and judgment lie, no ghost has ever convinced anyone about sin, righteousness, or judgment, no ghost has ever led anyone to all of the truth, no ghost has ever told you the things that are coming, and, no ghost has ever glorified Jesus by drawing from what he taught, revealing it openly, proving to the world and convincing the Jews that Jesus was right."

^A pretty bold statement that is full of your own misguided precepts. If what you state was true again the stones would not reach your own ears.

"(Not to mention the fact that it is a violation of divine law to seek the guidance of a ghost.)"
The holy ghost is not a dead thing it is the spirit of life that gives comfort and teaches those who live by faith when they are seeking the truth.

I cannot resolve another persons lack of faith or the fear that they were given by trying to learn about the one true God through the precepts of carnal beings and the erroneous precepts that are presented to them.

I can only share with others what has been given to me to share with others. The Lord determines who can hear it. I can hope and pray that the Lord will open eyes and ears for those who are misguided and lost will be able to see and hear truth when it is presented to them and know beyond a doubt that what the Lord promised me will be.

Its not that I have a lack of faith, I am asking how it is possible that the spirit of truth, if you object to the word ghost, has not done even one single thing that Jesus said God would send the holy spirit to do if he has already come? Regardless of all the many things that the many denominations of christian churches disagree on this is one thing about which they all agree.

Jesus mentions specific things that the spirit of truth would do that have not been done so how do you explain that fact with the claim that he has already come a very long time ago?...

Jesus accomplished all that God sent him to do in under 4 years. What do you suppose this ghost of yours is waiting for? What has he been doing for the past 2000 years? Making people squeak and gibber? That doesn't sound very kosher to me....

And yes, it is a violation of divine law to seek the guidance of ghosts, meaning disembodied spirits, which is exactly what you profess to believe that the holy spirit is.

Last edited:

How do you resolve this?

Its not that I have a lack of faith, I am asking how it is possible that the spirit of truth, if you object to the word ghost, has not done even one single thing that Jesus said God would send the holy spirit to do if he already has come?

Jesus mentions specific things that the spirit of truth would do that have not been done so how do you explain that fact with the claim that he has already come a very long time ago?...

And yes, it is a violation of divine law to seek the guidance of ghosts, meaning disembodied spirits, which is exactly what you profess to believe that the holy spirit is.
"Its not that I have a lack of faith, I am asking how it is possible that the spirit of truth, if you object to the word ghost, has not done even one single thing that Jesus said God would send the holy spirit to do if he already has come?"
It is not my personal objection to using the word holy ghost. Different cultures have different words to explain what a spirit is. You covered it nicely describing "disembodied spirits" as to where the problem may lie for some who are confused. The holy spirit is not some disembodied creature it is a little piece of heavenly treasure that is installed from the manufacture.

"Jesus mentions specific things that the spirit of truth would do that have not been done so how do you explain that fact with the claim that he has already come a very long time ago?"
You are speaking corporately for the whole when it has to be put on an individual basis. Not all are restored at that same point in time. Eternity has no end but as spiritual beings we do have seasons to mark time while we are here on earth living in these vessels. When Jesus walked for the first round was the marked end of one season (end of the age) and the time for a new one to begin. We are currently coming the end of the second season and this age (season) will begin. Not all will be at the same level of growth at the same time or accept truth at the same time. It is like children who grow at different rates and ages but the basics are install again from the manufacturer. Humans throughout describe that all encompassing spirit with different words, the creator, omni, the everlasting one that created us all, the great white spirit and so on and so forth but it is still one who is the spirit of love. A great deal of confusion comes because humans can be so cruel to one another but even in that it is only here where that is allowed to take place if they choose ways of error.

Scriptural there is a second coming where the first born are sent once again into the world to retrieve the remnants. I was given recollections and saw some things in the spirit that let me know personally that all of those in heaven come here into this world. They were sent out from heaven to help in the retrieval process or in other words you could say that their spirits were planted here in and for humankind. It is all more than I can describe here in this forum and it would not be prudent for me to do so.

"And yes, it is a violation of divine law to seek the guidance of ghosts, meaning disembodied spirits, which is exactly what you profess to believe that the holy spirit is."
No, this description that you give of the holy spirit is from your description and precepts not mine.

Here's how you know God is good. Man prefers good over evil and when he violates it, rather than abandon it, he rationalizes that he didn't violate it. This wisdom is captured in Genesis, I have no doubt that failed to understand this message when you read it.

The bottom line is that goodness is the native state.

I must admit, Ding, it's refreshing to see a believer assert that man "prefers good over evil." It's been my experience that most (at least most Christians) seem to believe -- as the Bible insists -- that humans are inherently sinful (and most translate that to humans are inherently evil). That's promising.

As for the "wisdom" of Genesis, I've found it to be one of the most incompetent books of the Bible (indeed, I often recommend its objective examination to believers to help convince them of the Bible's (and Christianity's) incoherence!).

That said, I can't recall any particular context within it that would make moral sense of the multitude of biblical evils I listed above. I'm afraid you'll have to be more specific.

The depth of your ignorance is stunning.

Perhaps you would be so kind as to enlighten me.

Given your continuous demonstration of close-mindedness and your penchant for accepting ignorance as the norm, I can think of no reason I should spend more than 10 seconds trying to show you something you're not the least bit interested in learning.

"None are so blind as those who will not see."

"You can lead a horse to water, but he's still a dumb fucking animal."

Last edited:

Given you continuous demonstration of close-mindedness and your penchant for accepting ignorance as the norm, I can think of no reason I should spend more than 10 seconds trying to show you something you're not the least bit interested in learning.

Some horses just prefer to snort in the water for awhile checking it out.

Given you continuous demonstration of close-mindedness and your penchant for accepting ignorance as the norm, I can think of no reason I should spend more than 10 seconds trying to show you something you're not the least bit interested in learning.

So, in other words, you can offer no explanation or context to morally explain the evils I cited above, and prefer to engage in ad hominem attacks.

Got it.

Some horses just prefer to snort in the water for awhile checking it out.

I got a mare that does that - she also likes to splash anybody within range. SHE thinks it's funny --- I do, too -- as long as it's someone else.

So, in other words, you can offer no explanation or context to morally explain the evils I cited above, and prefer to engage in ad hominem attacks.

Got it.

I have neither the time, nor the inclination, to off you anything.

I am content that your soul is destined for eternal damnation, and mine isn't.

I have neither the time, nor the inclination, to off you anything.

I am content that your soul is destined for eternal damnation, and mine isn't.

If you're content with the notion of another human being (who you've never even met) burning in Hell for all eternity, I suppose that says everything about your moral character that any of us need to know, doesn't it?

Forum List

Back