Love Google. You can look up the entire story of people who are talking at the DNC Convention.

R

rdean

They were just having two kids, a boy and a girl, same age, on state, hired on the same day for same job. The boy was paid more. When they asked the pay difference, they both got fired.

Manager who fired teens for discussing pay let go at Legends pizza shop

KANSAS CITY, Kan. -- It`s been one week since a metro teen was fired from a pizzeria at the Legends after asking why she wasn`t getting paid as much as her male coworker. FOX 4’s story has gotten national attention - it even has democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton talking, who tweeted on Friday how proud she was of the teen for her courage.

-----------------------------------------

The only bad thing is the manager was fired. I'm guessing the manager was only following company policy. That's usually how it works. But I could be wrong.

They were just having two kids, a boy and a girl, same age, on state, hired on the same day for same job. The boy was paid more. When they asked the pay difference, they both got fired.

KANSAS CITY, Kan. -- It`s been one week since a metro teen was fired from a pizzeria at the Legends after asking why she wasn`t getting paid as much as her male coworker. FOX 4’s story has gotten national attention - it even has democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton talking, who tweeted on Friday how proud she was of the teen for her courage.

The only bad thing is the manager was fired. I'm guessing the manager was only following company policy. That's usually how it works. But I could be wrong.

You almost always are.

You almost always are.
They have a police officer talking now. Democrats are inclusive. Not like the 90% white GOP that seems to really, really hate at least half the country.

Love Google. You can look up the entire story of people who are talking at the DNC Convention.

Or you can just sit back on your couch and let CNN, ABC, MSNBC et al. indoctrinate you with "the truth."
It has shown to be a winning formula for decades.
(...that's because they always cover-up those annoying scandals and disturbing facts.)

Good Ole rderp. You can always count on him to post the latest gossip. He reminds me of the opening lyrics to Aqualung. Creepy but familiar

That Lena Dunham, what a card, fondles her sister ( I cant make this shit up) and lies about being raped....what a crazy girl.

Hillary pays her female staffers less than the men

Did you Google "Van Jones Communist"?

I've known most of them since they told their first lie. And they continue....

Hillary pays her female staffers less than the men

Did you Google "Van Jones Communist"?
Trump’s Very Few Female Campaign Staffers Are Paid Less, Of Course

Did Sen. Hillary Clinton pay women less than men in office?

Forum List

Back