So Where are all the RW Critiques of Hillary Clinton's Convention Speech?

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
What's the holdup? You can't be waiting for the actual speech can you? I mean, you're all going to say it sucked, no matter what she says.

Post them now, avoid the rush.

Watching 2 Broke girls on TBS....
Killing time until Big bang theory comes on TBS....
I like to use my TV time wisely....

What's the holdup? You can't be waiting for the actual speech can you? I mean, you're all going to say it sucked, no matter what she says.

They may not watch it.

Obama gave the best speech I've ever seen in my life. Yet, there are Republican members of the USMB who said they refuse to watch the chimp talk or something similar. That's just ignorance. They could possibly (gasp!) learn something. But they won't. They refuse. They are hating someone without even knowing what was said. What fucking morons. No wonder they don't have jobs.

Like that lady with the big coke bottle glasses at the Senate hearing once said....
At this point what difference does it make.....

The media is going to love it...
So why do we need to watch it.

Hillary big glasses.jpg

They may not watch it.

Obama gave the best speech I've ever seen in my life.

How deprived you are, yet easily entertained. Morgan Freeman can read out of the phone book and beat him by miles.

Yet, there are Republican members of the USMB who said they refuse to watch the chimp talk or something similar. That's just ignorance.

No, it's more likely because he is a walking, talking sedative.

They could possibly (gasp!) learn something.

One must first have something acceptable and rational to teach. Media-created Messiahs never measure up.

They may not watch it.

Obama gave the best speech I've ever seen in my life. Yet, there are Republican members of the USMB who said they refuse to watch the chimp talk or something similar. That's just ignorance. They could possibly (gasp!) learn something. But they won't. They refuse. They are hating someone without even knowing what was said. What fucking morons. No wonder they don't have jobs.

I admit, I did not watch it. I know what he said though. It's all the Republicans fault that he was a failure!

IT sucked, she screeches too much...but is she gonna have a new yawk accent or a southern one?

I thought the part where she started talking was the most damning. Up until that it wasn't so bad.

Forum List

Back