Louisville Shooter was a Trump hating lib

Really? Stripping citizens who don't agree with you of their rights guaranteed in the Constitution for ALL citizens? Fascist much?

German Jews were German citizens who were slowly stripped of all their rights as citizens. Look how well that turned out.
Not a correct comparison at all, because Adolph was a Jew hating racist, so he needed no stats to do what he did.

Here in America if the stats start piling up, then we find the source of those stats, and act accordingly within the law.

Nonsense. None of these school shootings were because the assailant was let out of jail. Almost none of them were on the police radar except the kid in Tampa about 5 or 6 years ago. You are just throwing in things you are exaggerating about and dont like to avoid the question. Let me TRY AGAIN.

If the evidence points out that laws that make gun ownership more requiring (permits, age restrictions, red flag laws, outlaw some kinds of gun, but dont ban guns entirely) worked to reduce gun violence, would you support or are you opposed to gun laws even if they work based on principle?
We know that more gun laws doesn’t work.

If you could be bothered to read a link.. PolitiFact didn't do the polls, they covered wording variations, and, unlike your projecting, worthless asses, listed their sources.

Yes, I know, and they didn't bother to post the counter viewpoint because politifact is a leftist group.

So declares tha asshat who was all for locking people in their homes, mandating useless masks, mandating vaccines of dubious merit, taking away Rights, you idiots are all the same. When you declare someone a fascist it is actually YOU you should be pointing your finger at.

I wonder how many gun laws were broken in this last shooting?

I would wager the murderer broke, at a minimum, 10 gun laws.

What's one more going to do to stop murder?
Yep, and if you think about it, what if the perpetrator used a vehicle like we've seen in the past ? What, now we're going to ban vehicles from those who are hell bent on commiting political and henious crime's ??

The left will attack everything except for the criminal's it seemingly has a penchant for protecting. That sorry ace Mayor in Kentucky couldn't even mention the perpetrator, his evilness, and etc, but he sure could say "gun violence" over and over again. He basically was sending a message to other sicko's that we will always blame it on gun's, and never on the sick human being that should have been dealt with in some form or fashion as a preventative measure once he started showing his mental problem's in life and in the public...

Sorry to the leftist, but the facts and the stats are piling up for all who are in denial, so it is that you all might as well call a spade a spade instead of trying to say that it is a heart instead. And the leftist need to stop blaming an inanimate object for the acts of a sick minded human being.

There are all kinds of tools for criminal's to use for crime's to be committed, but the worse tool of them all is a radicalized extremist with a lethal anything in their hands.

giphy.webp

You failed, I agree.

Not a correct comparison at all, because Adolph was a Jew hating racist, so he needed no stats to do what he did.

Here in America if the stats start piling up, then we find the source of those stats, and act accordingly within the law.

Actually, if you had read the post I was responding to, Remodeling Maniac sounds very much like a fascist. He said that if we stripped all the leftists of their gun rights, then crime would go down by 90 percent. What he's suggesting (and the rhetoric he's using) sounds very much like what the Nazis did to the Jews. First, they demonized them, then they slowly stripped them of their rights, then they put them in concentration camps and killed them. Remodeling Maniac (like quite a few conservatives on here) seems to think it's okay to demonize those on the left that they don't agree with and strip them of their rights.

Forum List

Back