Louisville Shooter was a Trump hating lib

I'm not advocating for lax gun laws just advocating for more acceptance, education and recognition of guns, what they are, what they are capable of, etc. Especially children should be taught gun safety. We have more guns than people in the U.S. today and they are NEVER going away.

How about not letting those who commit gun crimes out of jail like the woke prosecutors are doing today? How about the death penalty being used swiftly for those committing murder with guns? How about letting law abiding citizens open carry without being harassed?
Nonsense. None of these school shootings were because the assailant was let out of jail. Almost none of them were on the police radar except the kid in Tampa about 5 or 6 years ago. You are just throwing in things you are exaggerating about and dont like to avoid the question. Let me TRY AGAIN.

If the evidence points out that laws that make gun ownership more requiring (permits, age restrictions, red flag laws, outlaw some kinds of gun, but dont ban guns entirely) worked to reduce gun violence, would you support or are you opposed to gun laws even if they work based on principle?

Nonsense. None of these school shootings were because the assailant was let out of jail. Almost none of them were on the police radar except the kid in Tampa about 5 or 6 years ago. You are just throwing in things you are exaggerating about and dont like to avoid the question. Let me TRY AGAIN.

If the evidence points out that laws that make gun ownership more requiring (permits, age restrictions, red flag laws, outlaw some kinds of gun, but dont ban guns entirely) worked to reduce gun violence, would you support or are you opposed to gun laws even if they work based on principle?
Thats Horseshit. I've lost count of how many times the FBI has said "the shooter was on our radar"

If?

If if’s and but’s were candy and nuts, we’d all have a merry Christmas.

Another white male shooter. We have to do something about white males. They are untrustworthy with guns.

This :clap:

nLlNTwE.jpg
Holy shit that quote is perfect Skye! Good find

Yes! Because everyone in a red state is a republican!
Red states are ultra violent compared to blue states. it aint the few democrats that live in Tennessee and Kentucky. Its a culture of ignorance, poverty, and violence. It permeates everything there. Too bad cuz Tennessee and Kentucky are beautiful states run like shit holes.

I don't own a gun.

You didn't blame the gun. You clearly blamed white males, period.

Now I'm a white male and I have plenty of guns. But I've never had the inclination to shoot anyone.

Explain that one.

You didn't blame the gun. You clearly blamed white males, period.

That's right. Guns don't kill, people do. Right?

Now I'm a white male and I have plenty of guns. But I've never had the inclination to shoot anyone.

Explain that one.

That's not what I've learned by reading other threads. Many of them argue when someone with a certain trait does something stupid, that makes all with that trait guilty.

Thats Horseshit. I've lost count of how many times the FBI has said "the shooter was on our radar"
Deflection. Almost all of them were random events. Very few were on the radar. You still wont answer so I will.

You are not for finding a solution to gun violence. You have no interest in it. You only want to oppose any gun restrictions because you are stupid enough to belive that gun restrictions equals gun bans. It is because people like you cant follow a logical argument to conclusion that the GOP has all this power. I am simply asking you to follow the argument the end but it outstrips your mental capacity.

If gun restrictions are shown to reduce violence would you support them or are you opposed to any gun laws?

Deflection. Almost all of them were random events. Very few were on the radar. You still wont answer so I will.

You are not for finding a solution to gun violence. You have no interest in it. You only want to oppose any gun restrictions because you are stupid enough to belive that gun restrictions equals gun bans. It is because people like you cant follow a logical argument to conclusion that the GOP has all this power. I am simply asking you to follow the argument the end but it outstrips your mental capacity.

If gun restrictions are shown to reduce violence would you support them or are you opposed to any gun laws?
Thats because your solutions aren't solutions. You all just want to disarm the population. How many gun deaths occurs in far left states with strict gun laws? They don't work

Thats because your solutions aren't solutions. You all just want to disarm the population. How many gun deaths occurs in far left states with strict gun laws? They don't work
Actually they do. But you dont care. To you a single law making guns more regulated isnt worth the safety it provides. That is nonsensical position but you are not able to follow arguments to conclusion. Gun laws do work therefore we dont need to ban guns nor do we need guns unregulated. There is an optimal place where guns are available but highly regulated to improve safety.

All it adds is inconvenience but voting isnt exactly convenient either. Its a right you have to execute a few tasks to earn. Its a simple argument but I lost you as soon as you saw "gun laws"

Forum List

Back