Louisville Shooter was a Trump hating lib

Red states are ultra violent compared to blue states. it aint the few democrats that live in Tennessee and Kentucky. Its a culture of ignorance, poverty, and violence. It permeates everything there. Too bad cuz Tennessee and Kentucky are beautiful states run like shit holes.

Butbutbutbut Kansas!

Actually they do. But you dont care. To you a single law making guns more regulated isnt worth the safety it provides. That is nonsensical position but you are not able to follow arguments to conclusion. Gun laws do work therefore we dont need to ban guns nor do we need guns unregulated. There is an optimal place where guns are available but highly regulated to improve safety.

All it adds is inconvenience but voting isnt exactly convenient either. Its a right you have to execute a few tasks to earn. Its a simple argument but I lost you as soon as you saw "gun laws"

Name the last five gun safety laws the hysterical left passed and the mass shootings they prevented.

All it adds is inconvenience but voting isnt exactly convenient either. Its a right you have to execute a few tasks to earn. Its a simple argument but I lost you as soon as you saw "gun laws"

I wonder how many gun laws were broken in this last shooting?

I would wager the murderer broke, at a minimum, 10 gun laws.

What's one more going to do to stop murder?

April 10, 2023: Louisville, Kentucky shooting - CNN

• The shooter, identified as a 25-year-old male, was employed at the bank, police said. The shooter's "weapon of choice" was a rifle and he was shot and killed by law enforcement, police said.
giphy.webp

If you could be bothered to read a link.. PolitiFact didn't do the polls, they covered wording variations, and, unlike your projecting, worthless asses, listed their sources.

Yes, I know, and they didn't bother to post the counter viewpoint because politifact is a leftist group.

It is obvious that if you are a registered Democrat on the voting rolls that is proof enough that you are too mentally ill to be trusted with a firearm.

However, not to worry Moon Bat. There are no qualification to the Second Amendment.
Except (if your an escaped Prisoner ) ( Enemy combatant ) ( Illegal Alien ) ( have 6 51/50s and 2 shrinks and a psychologist ) ( live in a halfway house ) ( 14 past Felonies ) ...

Except (if your an escaped Prisoner ) ( Enemy combatant ) ( Illegal Alien ) ( have 6 51/50s and 2 shrinks and a psychologist ) ( live in a halfway house ) ( 14 past Felonies ) ...
Actually, they are not excluded in the Bill of Rights. Those are exclusions that have been imposed by Fed, state and local governments.

To adhere to the Constitution possession of a firearm should never be a crime. It is what you illegally do with the firearm that is the crime.

Actually, they are not excluded in the Bill of Rights. Those are exclusions that have been imposed by Fed, state and local governments.

To adhere to the Constitution possession of a firearm should never be a crime. It is what you illegally do with the firearm that is the crime. Does the Bill of Rights have stipulations that keep the Government ( Local / State / Federal ) out of the Bedrooms of Pedo / NAMBLA types ?

No need. Just strip leftists of their 2nd amendment RIGHTS and gun crime will evaporate 😆

Really? Stripping citizens who don't agree with you of their rights guaranteed in the Constitution for ALL citizens? Fascist much?

German Jews were German citizens who were slowly stripped of all their rights as citizens. Look how well that turned out.

I think these mentally ill Leftists think that the more they shoot people the faster guns will be taken off the streets.
Definitely could be a connect the dots exercise worthy of investigation in it all, but the results don't want to be learned for some reason. So as long as the swamp is in control, and the republican's are reluctant to go after the swamp like Trump was doing, then it's just an excersize in chickenshitedness moving foward... 😆

Forum List

Back