Louisiana police refuse to patrol football games after players kneel

They are putting the majority in danger because of the action of a few. They are assholes and should not be cops.
If true, then they should all be fired immediately. Let street justice fix the problem.
The people in the stands are the ones being protected. Are they kneeling too?
Why do the people in the stands need protection?
Why do you ask stupid questions?
Which question was stupid?

And I have asked this question before. Why is security needed at a football game? The cops aren't the problem are they? Is it the fans or the players? Why do riots break out? Too many libtards go to football games? Shit! I don't blame the cops for refusing to volunteer.

Anytime you have large groups of people you should have security. Isis is everywhere ya know '!!!

Plus it's probably a liability thing.
Then maybe the big bad players should start treating their security with a little respect?

The players do not have parents that are raising them correctly? Are they black?

It is up to the police to provide a little gentle correction.

That is not a stupid question.

Is the threat to the fans inside the stadium or in the areas the stadiums are located in?

Where is the threat coming from?

As far as I am concerned, Fuck the NFL, who cares?
Why are there police at public events?
They are putting the majority in danger because of the action of a few. They are assholes and should not be cops.
If true, then they should all be fired immediately. Let street justice fix the problem.
The people in the stands are the ones being protected. Are they kneeling too?
Which question was stupid?
thank you for proving my point.

Forum List

Back