Louis Brandies Was Correct: You Cannot Prosecute Someone Because you Don’t Like Them

Start with lying to the American people about his business interests in Russia. Continue with coordinating with the Kremlin about those lies to mislead the American people about his deal to build Trump Tower.

Continue with Corsi and Stone co-ordinating with WikiLeaks, Trump calling on Russia to hack Hillary Clinton, and later that day they did.

Add in breaking campaign finance laws, the dangling of pardons to those who don't rat out Trump, and his continued attempts to use the Department of Justice as his own personal vendetta brigade.

Top it off with Saudis renting hotel rooms in a "pay for play scheme" which is the real reason why Trump goes along with all the shit MBS is pulling. And we haven't even touched on his money laundering.

Trump is going to lie and say he knew nothing about any of it, but Donnie likes to have his tiny hands into everything. In the reports filed today, Mueller said the President committed campaign finance fraud. That's a felony.

The Democrats have said they don't want to impeach Trump, but after this week's court filings, it's looking more and more like they won't have a choice.

If the Democrats are smart, they will never bring up impeachment. It’s a losing hand. Now, if Mueller can produce a smoking gun; thats different. But knowing what we know today….NO.

Just let the sleaze hang around…hold hearings…get some people on the record, subpoena his family who are staffers in the WW so they are legally fair game… But no articles of Impeachment.

Knowing the Dems…they will likely do it on day one.
Of course you dupes don't know the Democrats at all... Totally misinformed.... Hyper-partisan and cheating are GOP things...

Yes, I do know the Democrats. They never cease to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Their nominating Pelosi is a case-study in the mysterious, bewildering, and shockingly unsophisticated approach to governing in this day and age. It’s the naivety of Barack Obama all over again. The best idea doesn’t always win. It should; but it doesn’t. So the pragmatic thing to do is get the bill, program, legislation, whatever with the most “best” ideas in it or, at base, have as many elements of the “best idea” in whatever the outcome is to be. Pelosi can do all of the things she does now; raise money, tactically maneuver, brand messaging, etc… without being the face of the party. The Democrats have the rare opportunity to turn the page as they did in 1992, become the alternative and occupy the sensible center of the American Political spectrum. Are they doing it? Apparently not; not if Pelosi is the face of the Party.

Every Republican running in 2020 will have Pelosi’s face and whatever legislation comes out of the House in their media. And every non-committed independent will hear the ads. And the worst thing is that the GOP won’t have to “mis inform” as you say or “cheat” at all. They can be completely truthful in their messaging because Pelosi is out of step with most Americans.
Everything you know about Democrats is garbage propaganda, super duper, all the phony scandals and misinformation about who pays taxes etc etc.
What in the fuck are you talking about?

God knows why you people hate pelosi Obama Hillary holder etc etc. Pure garbage that makes you vote against your own interests and for the greedy idiot GOP rich...

You’re a fucking idiot.

Seriously.

I voted for Obama twice fuck stain.

I voted fo Hillary last time out.

I would vote for Pelosi if she were on the ballot opposite the blob.

Your blind hatred of anyone who speaks ill of democrats makes you sound just as full of shit as the Republicans who support the pervert in the White House now.

Go fuck yourself.
The Corn’s voting record explains much.

If the Democrats are smart, they will never bring up impeachment. It’s a losing hand. Now, if Mueller can produce a smoking gun; thats different. But knowing what we know today….NO.

Just let the sleaze hang around…hold hearings…get some people on the record, subpoena his family who are staffers in the WW so they are legally fair game… But no articles of Impeachment.

Knowing the Dems…they will likely do it on day one.
Of course you dupes don't know the Democrats at all... Totally misinformed.... Hyper-partisan and cheating are GOP things...

Yes, I do know the Democrats. They never cease to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Their nominating Pelosi is a case-study in the mysterious, bewildering, and shockingly unsophisticated approach to governing in this day and age. It’s the naivety of Barack Obama all over again. The best idea doesn’t always win. It should; but it doesn’t. So the pragmatic thing to do is get the bill, program, legislation, whatever with the most “best” ideas in it or, at base, have as many elements of the “best idea” in whatever the outcome is to be. Pelosi can do all of the things she does now; raise money, tactically maneuver, brand messaging, etc… without being the face of the party. The Democrats have the rare opportunity to turn the page as they did in 1992, become the alternative and occupy the sensible center of the American Political spectrum. Are they doing it? Apparently not; not if Pelosi is the face of the Party.

Every Republican running in 2020 will have Pelosi’s face and whatever legislation comes out of the House in their media. And every non-committed independent will hear the ads. And the worst thing is that the GOP won’t have to “mis inform” as you say or “cheat” at all. They can be completely truthful in their messaging because Pelosi is out of step with most Americans.
Everything you know about Democrats is garbage propaganda, super duper, all the phony scandals and misinformation about who pays taxes etc etc.
What in the fuck are you talking about?

God knows why you people hate pelosi Obama Hillary holder etc etc. Pure garbage that makes you vote against your own interests and for the greedy idiot GOP rich...

You’re a fucking idiot.

Seriously.

I voted for Obama twice fuck stain.

I voted fo Hillary last time out.

I would vote for Pelosi if she were on the ballot opposite the blob.

Your blind hatred of anyone who speaks ill of democrats makes you sound just as full of shit as the Republicans who support the pervert in the White House now.

Go fuck yourself.
The Corn’s voting record explains much.
Who is the corn what's with the name and how so?

The link disagrees with you. But, you’re pretty used to being wrong.
You can’t read?
View attachment 233469
Yup…it said he was in prison.
14 day’s is not prison. It’s bullying to ruin a resume and a career.

What about 3 years? I guess Trump’s attorney Cohen will think “this is not prison” too, right?

Forum List

Back