Lotta bass ackwads, bigoted, likely closeted homophobes in here......

Oh, and I did find a lot Republican State Party Platforms. Some aren't as bad as Texas. It least they don't seem as bad after a quick read. Hmmm, I wonder why they hate the gays so much.
they dont you stupid fuck....just because you dont LIKE a lifestyle doesnt mean you hate those who do......would you suck a guys dick Dean?....and if not WHY?.....does it mean you hate gays or do not LIKE their lifestyle?........

My view?

Confront a hater on each hate driven post. If you create a post trying to outlaw the hater, you will find many non haters who do not agree with your platform and who have every right to disagree with it.

It's not the platform that births the hate, the platform can only be used to breed the hate by finding those ones who are non haters and seeking to use them to increase the hate.

Then when the hater is powerful enough, the non haters will find themselves on that list.

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

Interchange Jew with homosexual. Sunni Man can do the same for Sunni with regards to the Shia and more. He can do it for Muslims also. He can get a double whammy of hate and it's clearly out there.

It is independent of the platform. See?

Don't froget Log Cabin Republicans, the Republican group that can calim credit for DADT repeal.

Republicans claiming credit for the repeal of DADT?????

Now that's funny.

100% of Democrats can vote on something and they will be one vote short. Then one Republican, who is probably leaving office or who has a family member who is being harmed will vote and suddenly, because of that single vote, it's "Republicans", the people who have done the MOST harm, who deserve the credit.

Have we seen this show before???? Maybe the Stimulus package?????

After Voting To Kill Recovery, 110 GOP Lawmakers Tout Its Success, Ask For More Money

Could there possibly be a dirtier party than the Republicans? Seriously?

Are you going to try and claim that the recent court case where DADT was ordered to be stopped all around the world had nothing to do with the repeal of DADT? I pointed out to you once before that it was brough by a Republican gorup, and you insisted their were no gay Republicans. Now we have one posting on this board and you are still insisting they do not exist.

All political parties are equally dirty.

Please show me where I "insisted" there are no gay Republicans. You can't because right wingers, to build their case, lie. That's what you guys know how to do.

The Republican leadership is rabidly anti gay. It's why states have such terrible language in their state Party Platforms. I asked for the National GOP Platform and one idiot posted a "talking points" page of one liners. Why anyone would believe the states believe one thing, but the national party believes another is ridiculous.

DeMint’s statement that gays should not be allowed to teach echoes GOP positions from the late 1980s, when gays were targeted by the Republican party for exclusion from certain jobs such as teaching and health care. The remark also evoked the 1978 California ballot initiative known as the Briggs Initiative, put the right of gays, and gay-friendly heterosexuals, to work as schoolteachers up to the popular vote.

GOP Senate Leader: Gays Shouldn’t Be Teachers :: EDGE Boston

Republicans only voted to repeal DADT because they have the cover of a Lame Duck. Gee, I wonder if those few are being replaced by Tea Baggers? I might spend some time to research that. If it's true, then they have nothing to lose, they are already on their way out.

Skelos did say however that if he became majority leader on Nov 2, he will push for marriage equality to be brought to a vote, even though he voted against the act in December.

We welcome allies of all political stripes, even if the last time it came up for a vote, the Senate Republicans were unable to muster a single vote in favor of allowing loving, committed same sex couples to legally marry in our own state."

At Log Cabin Republican Meeting, Talk Of Marriage Vote, But Not Of Paladino--UPDATE | The New York Observer

I love it when Republicans promise, "I will vote for you even though every time in the past, I have voted to squash you". Will they believe it "one more time"????

Last month, after aides from his campaign returned $1,000 that had been donated by the homosexual group, the Log Cabin Republicans, Mr. Dole said he was opposed to accepting money from contributors with a "special agenda."

Reversal on Gay Donation Embroils Dole - NYTimes.com

The difference between then and now is that Republicans know they can take the money and do nothing to help the gays. Since 1995 to now, look at what they have done. Anything to damage gay people. Even wanting to keep them from being able to visit loved ones in the hospital or work at certain jobs, like teaching or the military and what do you want to bet, a whole lot more? How many states can you be fired for being gay? Or denied housing? This is ALL Republicans. Period. We all know it.

You could prove I'm wrong instead of just calling names. But we both know how likely that is to happen. You can't stop with the names because you don't like to hear the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
I resemble the original posters remark. I don't really want to be around gay people but I'm not about to bash on them all day long as long as I don't have to see them acting like freaks in public.

Yep.

You do your thing..and I do my thing. If we don't like each other..it's hello/goodbye, be on your way and I will be on mine.

That's old school in my book. I don't really know where this touchy-feely "acceptance" crap comes into play. I could care less working next to anyone. Just don't grab my ass. Cause that's when you lose teeth.

I think the touchy feely crowd want humans to live without any mental bias towards any other subgroup of humans.

And thats just impossible.

I suppose however they'd rather us all hide our feelings and put out phony hunky dory personalities so no one ever gets offended.

Fuck that, I like offending people.

Good, because you are quite good at it.

Oh, and I did find a lot Republican State Party Platforms. Some aren't as bad as Texas. It least they don't seem as bad after a quick read. Hmmm, I wonder why they hate the gays so much.
they dont you stupid fuck....just because you dont LIKE a lifestyle doesnt mean you hate those who do......would you suck a guys dick Dean?....and if not WHY?.....does it mean you hate gays or do not LIKE their lifestyle?........

I believe it's in your jeans. A straight man can look at a woman's "parts" and see a beautiful flower. Fragrant and enticing. Her curves as sensuous and beautiful.

P11443197.jpg

A gay man might see an open sore.

A straight man can look at another man's junk and see only that, "junk". He may not even be able to look very long without being grossed out.

A gay man sees endless fascination.

No way this "behavior" can be "learned".

Sorry to be so crude, but you have to be for crude people to understand.

I love it when Republicans promise, "I will vote for you even though every time in the past, I have voted to squash you". Will they believe it "one more time"????

The difference between then and now is that Republicans know they can take the money and do nothing to help the gays. Since 1995 to now, look at what they have done. Anything to damage gay people. Even wanting to keep them from being able to visit loved ones in the hospital or work at certain jobs, like teaching or the military and what do you want to bet, a whole lot more? How many states can you be fired for being gay? Or denied housing? This is ALL Republicans. Period. We all know it.

You could prove I'm wrong instead of just calling names. But we both know how likely that is to happen. You can't stop with the names because you don't like to hear the truth.

hey fuckhead.....how come the most Liberal State in the Union has TWICE voted down gay Marriage?....and dont give me this shit about the "Conservative Democrats" voting with the Republicans.....the Liberal Blacks and Hispanics were on the same boat with those voting it down......Could it be that many of your "cant do any wrong Liberals" are all for Gays in public.....but in the voting booth they are not so sympathetic?.......

hey fuckhead.....how come the most Liberal State in the Union has TWICE voted down gay Marriage?....and dont give me this shit about the "Conservative Democrats" voting with the Republicans.....the Liberal Blacks and Hispanics were on the same boat with those voting it down......Could it be that many of your "cant do any wrong Liberals" are all for Gays in public.....but in the voting booth they are not so sympathetic?.......

The reason California voted down gay marriage is this: Blacks, hispanics and asians are disgusted by gayness. Queerism grosses them out, and thus, they all voted against it.

But the libtards are so terrified about being called racist, they wont scold the blacks, hispanics and asians of California for doing this. So..........they scold white straight Republicans.

I believe it's in your jeans. A straight man can look at a woman's "parts" and see a beautiful flower. Fragrant and enticing. Her curves as sensuous and beautiful.

P11443197.jpg

A straight man can look at another man's junk and see only that, "junk". He may not even be able to look very long without being grossed out.

A learned behavior since the dawn of man? A learned behavior where those who learn this behavior are to this day, hunted down, tortured and killed all over the world?

Yes rdean, I think this degree of 'crudeness' is warranted and to my view rather poetic in fact.

I do doubt the open sore thing. That's likely more a learned one :eusa_shhh:

Okay......a bit about my background.......

I'm a country boy from Montana who decided to join the Navy at 17 1/2. Left Montana, and seeing as I had very little family (was orphaned at 8), I kept my mind open to whoever was friendly towards me.

In A School, I had a friend of mine named Leslie Spence. We called him LA for short (where he was from), and every other weekend we would go to a "brother club" and on alternating weekends, we'd go to my kind of place, a rock and roll bar.

On my second sea tour, a friend of mine asked if I'd like to go spend the weekend over with his family (was in Georgia). He was black, and interestingly enough, almost the whole community that he lived in was black. Saturday night, we went to the club, and I was the ONLY WHITE BOY in the whole fucking place. After I'd gotten a beer and had been there a few minutes, some big black dude walked up, tapped me on my shoulder and asked "hey whit boy, do you know where you're at?"

I responded that I was in a bar drinking beer and shooting pool, looking at all the pretty women. That response shocked the shit outta them, and I had a really great weekend.

On my last sea tour, I lived with 2 lesbians over in Va. Beach for around 2 years. On occasion, they'd take me out to the gay bars with them, and I had a great time, because for real.....those people know how to throw a party.

Do I like rap music? Only in small doses, I'm a rock and roll dude at heart, anything from the era of The Who, Jimmi Hendrix and The Clash forward (including punk rock) is my kind of music.

Am I gay? No. I'm very much heterosexual, and yeah.......the idea of having sex with someone of the same gender kinda skeeves me out. However.......I also understand that I'm straight, and they're gay, so therefore, no kind of sexual interaction is going to happen with us, but they're still human beings, many with open minds and fairly well thought out ideas, and I can only benefit from learning something from them.

A few years back, a lady friend of mine (who was a lesbian) came up to me one day and asked me if I'd have sex with her. I stated she'd told me that she was a lesbian, so I didn't think it was a good idea. She then told me that she wasn't really sure, and because we had a pretty decent friendship, she wanted to know if I would help her find out for sure.

We jumped in bed, did some kissing and fondling, but when I entered her, she froze up, said something felt wrong and that we should stop. We did, got dressed and talked about it for a while.

6 or so months later, she came back again and asked me if we could try once more. I reminded her what had happened last time, and asked if she was sure she wanted to try again. We did, with pretty much the same results, and from that day on, she was happy being a lesbian.

What I learned from that is that those people who are gay are GENETICALLY, NEUROLOGICALLY AND ENDOCRINOLOGICALY different from straights.

When I look at a person, or when I'm talking to them, sex is generally the last thing on my mind, unless I've known them for a while, and we both come to that agreement. If I first meet you, I'm interested in what you know, what your background is, as well as how well you treat the people you consider friends.

Anyone that bases their view on skin color, or sexual preference only is about as stupid as they can get.

Rdean is from an alternate universe where facts do not have any value.

Dean is a dishonest piece of shit.......PERIOD....and when he says something he cant back up,the dancing begins......right out of he thread.....

What are you talking about LSOS?

what am i talking about?....how about when you said that Republicans want a state were all gays are killed...and of course "mr. show me a link"....could not produce one link and the dancing began.....how about in the same post were you said they want to get rid of blacks and Hispanics.....and of course once again....no link....more dancing.....the only thing you were able to come up with was from the fucking FAR Right Christians or your favorite.....the Texas GOP Party...or some fucking lunatic Republican.....your not only a fraud Dean,your a fucking jerk....but its cool because your the Entertainment around here.....and dont call me a liar asshole....remember EVERYONE here has seen the kinda shit you post.....

P11443197.jpg

:dance:

Dean is a dishonest piece of shit.......PERIOD....and when he says something he cant back up,the dancing begins......right out of he thread.....

what am i talking about?....how about when you said that Republicans want a state were all gays are killed...and of course "mr. show me a link"....could not produce one link and the dancing began.....how about in the same post were you said they want to get rid of blacks and Hispanics.....and of course once again....no link....more dancing.....the only thing you were able to come up with was from the fucking FAR Right Christians or your favorite.....the Texas GOP Party...or some fucking lunatic Republican.....your not only a fraud Dean,your a fucking jerk....but its cool because your the Entertainment around here.....and dont call me a liar asshole....remember EVERYONE here has seen the kinda shit you post.....

Dunno about them wanting a state where all gays are killed, but.......

Wanna talk about Jim Demint and his statement about gay schoolteachers should be put in concentration camps?

And.....there was someone else, I think it was Tucker Carlson who said that we should legislate homosexuality.

I think I said that Republicans wish all the gays were dead. That's quite a bit different taking the active position of going out and "killing them". Then I linked to the Republicans Texas State Party Platform that said gays should be criminals. Gay marriage should be a felony and the gays and those that helped them should be in prison. Isn't that right? After all, where do you put "felons"?

If this position isn't an effort to "kill" homosexuality, then I don't know what is. What I don't understand is your position. Are you defending these positions? Criminalizing gays, making them into "felons" and the people that help them? When I ask these questions, you seem to go stark raving mad. Which is it? Are these your positions? Put your cards on the table. I'm guessing they aren't since you seem so enraged.

http://static.texastribune.org/media/documents/FINAL_2010_STATE_REPUBLICAN_PARTY_PLATFORM.pdf

The reason I don't know what you're talking about is because you change it so much from what I originally wrote, I don't recognize the words.

And understand this, the "Texas Republican Party Platform" is VOTED on. This is NOT some far right fringe group. This is "main stream". About as mainstream as you can get. I suspect Texans wouldn't be too thrilled you consider them "fucking FAR Right Christians" and "fucking lunatic Republicans". And those are YOUR quotes.

As far as blacks and Hispanics, the Republican Party is 90% white for a reason.

Considering how many blacks are appalled at the right wings constant promotion of "Confederate Day", I suspect they won't be getting a lot of blacks to join their party.

As far as Hispanics, check out the Texas Republican Party Platform:

amending the U.S. constitution to suspend automatic U.S. citizenship
to children born to illegal immigrant

We call on the Legislative, Executive and Judicial branches of these United States to clarify Section 1 of the 14th amendment to limit citizenship by birth to those born to a citizen of the United States: with no exceptions.

-----------------It's unclear if they want citizenship rescinded for those already declared citizens. I work with three male engineers and a female engineer all from Mexico. While eating lunch, they declared that even though they are religious and share some conservative values, they would never, ever join the Republican Party. I won't repeat what they said about Republicans, but it wasn't pretty.

Now if you really want to spend time learning something, there are 49 more State Republican Party Platforms to read. Go read them. Learn something. It's much better to argue from a position of knowledge than just "rant". Even though the "rant" is much more "entertaining". After all, I like a good laugh.

If you are going to "quote" me, you really should "quote" me.

Dunno about them wanting a state where all gays are killed, but.......

Wanna talk about Jim Demint and his statement about gay schoolteachers should be put in concentration camps?

And.....there was someone else, I think it was Tucker Carlson who said that we should legislate homosexuality.

they fall under....some "fucking lunatic republicans"......i work with a girl who not only is a Republican,but a VERY Conservative one....and pretty dam Religious.....today i worked next to her and she had i believe Rush on her radio and when they were talking about Demint and Carlsons Statements she started saying how DeMint and Tucker should shut the hell up they give Republicans a bad name.....she said "if i dont feel like they do,and im pretty Conservative, then they must be really far to even my right" ....she is right.....Dean is a lunatic FAR Leftist....these 2 guys are Lunatic FAR Righties....

Forum List

Back