Lotta bass ackwads, bigoted, likely closeted homophobes in here......

I'm not a closet homophobe, I'll proudly admit it. I'm a flawed man. All God's children are. To deny you hold even the tiniest of prejudice is just insane. 100% of humans hold some type of bias against some group of others. ANY of you that deny you have maybe a tiny bit of racial, gender, nationality, ethnic, or sexual orientation bias are absolutely lying.

I think homosexuality is gross. I feel very uncomfortable around gays. What they do makes we want to vomit. I believe it's against God's wishes, else he'd make men be able to get pregnant, but he didn't. That said, I'm a states-rights conservative. If a state, say Iowa or California, wants to legalize gay marriage and have Gay Day parades 10X a year, they should be allowed to. Just as MY state should be allowed to ban it. And let each of America's 300,000,000 people pick an area that suits them best to live their lives happily. I don't want to be around a lot of gays. I'd prefer that my neighborhood be mostly white. Not because I hate black people. But because I hate rap music, especially loud rap music, the hip-hop culture, and the drugs and violence that seem to plague every mostly black community in America. Until that trend changes, I'd prefer less than 20% black communities. That 20% are more than welcome to come cookout with me. But it's no different than why a Mexican would want to live amongst other Hispanics, or why a black would choose to go to an all black college.

Anyone that is gonna stand on their soap box and claim they are 100% free of any bias is full of shit. The difference is, NOW we have pretty much eliminated violence against each other, and live peacefully except for isolated incidents of hate crime. Now, if we could get states to shape themselves distinctly so everyone could live in the atmosphere they'd most like, we'd be happy.

Many homophobes are homosexuals in denial.

Haha. Yeah, we've all heard that sophomoric comeback. You homo sympathizers are so quick to resort to that.

Well, let me put it this way. When I see a pair of big, female boobies, and next to is a hairy man ass, there is no hesitation about which one I want to put something between. So......I guess I'm among the few homophobes who isn't gay, right?

I'm not ashamed to say I think homosexuality is disgusting. You guys are putting a penis inside a hole that a man excretes shit. You are going against not only God's wishes, but if your atheist, then how about natures? Men can't grow babies in their asses. Nature didn't intend for you to do that. Gross.

I personally prefer boobies myself. The way I figure it is that the more homosexuals there are the more boobies I get to play with. The fact that you are worried about them just proves that your issues do not revolve around the boobs.

And don't forget about 2/3 of the hardcore libs.

Whenever you call them on their homophobia, they always...ALWAYS...say, "No, I'm not! Some of my best friends are gay!" :lol:

over and over and over conservatives like you continue to prove just what whack jobs you are....

liberals have been working for (and voting for) gay rights all over the country

today gays are out and about everywhere and THAT is very much due to the promotional and supportive efforts of liberals...
the fact that cons like you and allibaba insist that liberals are homophobic is a testament to just how deranged you both are
And liberals all over this board are using homosexuality as an insult.

Deal with it.

Yes, a thread is needed to call these lying, trolling, spamming, wacko bigots out.

This board is sadly crawling with them.

So come one come all bigot stains 52ndStreet, SwordofDamocles, Sunni Man, etc. I'll proceed to pwn and humiliate each of yall one by one, and than, if there's time, help yall finally come outta the closet....

homosexuality benefits society - Google Search

There's several old sayings about the Republican Party.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

Sleep with dogs and you get fleas.

You can't put lipstick on a pig.

We support legislation that would make it a felony to issue a marriage license to a same-sex couple and for any civil official to perform a marriage ceremony for such.-----> Oops, sorry, that's from the Texas Republican Party Platform. For a minute, I thought it was Uganda.

In fact, that's only the beginning. It goes on and on. About adoption and what constitutes a "family". Wait, here's a tiny bit more:

Homosexuality – We believe that the practice of homosexuality tears at the fabric of society, contributes to the breakdown of the family unit, and leads to the spread of dangerous, communicable diseases. Homosexual behavior is contrary to the
fundamental, unchanging truths that have been ordained by God, recognized by our country’s founders, and shared by the majority of Texans. Homosexuality must not be
presented as an acceptable “alternative” lifestyle in our public education and policy, nor should “family” be redefined to include homosexual “couples.” We are opposed to any granting of special legal entitlements, refuse to recognize, or grant special privileges including, but not limited to: marriage between persons of the same sex (regardless of state of origin), custody of children by homosexuals, homosexual partner insurance or retirement benefits. We oppose any criminal or civil penalties against those who oppose homosexuality out of faith, conviction, or belief in traditional values. Texas Sodomy Statutes – We oppose the legalization of sodomy. We demand that Congress exercise its authority granted by the U.S. Constitution to withhold jurisdiction from the federal courts from cases involving sodomy.

So good luck on that whole Republican/Conservative thing. Hope it works out. Maybe not a good idea to vacation in Texas.

:lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo:

How many times do I gotta refute your tired, smoke and mirrors BS?

Again sheep, SHOW ME WHERE IN THE NATIONAL GOP PLATFORM IT SAYS THAT BOUT US.

I'm still trying to find the National GOP Platform. Got a link?

I did find the "Constitution Party Platform". It's worse than Texas:

Constitution Party Platform

Oh, and I did find a lot Republican State Party Platforms. Some aren't as bad as Texas. It least they don't seem as bad after a quick read. Hmmm, I wonder why they hate the gays so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, a thread is needed to call these lying, trolling, spamming, wacko bigots out.

This board is sadly crawling with them.

So come one come all bigot stains 52ndStreet, SwordofDamocles, Sunni Man, etc. I'll proceed to pwn and humiliate each of yall one by one, and than, if there's time, help yall finally come outta the closet....

homosexuality benefits society - Google Search

There's several old sayings about the Republican Party.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

Sleep with dogs and you get fleas.

You can't put lipstick on a pig.

We support legislation that would make it a felony to issue a marriage license to a same-sex couple and for any civil official to perform a marriage ceremony for such.-----> Oops, sorry, that's from the Texas Republican Party Platform. For a minute, I thought it was Uganda.

In fact, that's only the beginning. It goes on and on. About adoption and what constitutes a "family". Wait, here's a tiny bit more:

Homosexuality – We believe that the practice of homosexuality tears at the fabric of society, contributes to the breakdown of the family unit, and leads to the spread of dangerous, communicable diseases. Homosexual behavior is contrary to the
fundamental, unchanging truths that have been ordained by God, recognized by our country’s founders, and shared by the majority of Texans. Homosexuality must not be
presented as an acceptable “alternative” lifestyle in our public education and policy, nor should “family” be redefined to include homosexual “couples.” We are opposed to any granting of special legal entitlements, refuse to recognize, or grant special privileges including, but not limited to: marriage between persons of the same sex (regardless of state of origin), custody of children by homosexuals, homosexual partner insurance or retirement benefits. We oppose any criminal or civil penalties against those who oppose homosexuality out of faith, conviction, or belief in traditional values. Texas Sodomy Statutes – We oppose the legalization of sodomy. We demand that Congress exercise its authority granted by the U.S. Constitution to withhold jurisdiction from the federal courts from cases involving sodomy.

So good luck on that whole Republican/Conservative thing. Hope it works out. Maybe not a good idea to vacation in Texas.

:lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo:

How many times do I gotta refute your tired, smoke and mirrors BS?

Again sheep, SHOW ME WHERE IN THE NATIONAL GOP PLATFORM IT SAYS THAT BOUT US.

Rdean is from an alternate universe where facts do not have any value.

And don't forget about 2/3 of the hardcore libs.

Whenever you call them on their homophobia, they always...ALWAYS...say, "No, I'm not! Some of my best friends are gay!" :lol:

over and over and over conservatives like you continue to prove just what whack jobs you are....

today gays are out and about everywhere and THAT is very much due to the promotional and supportive efforts of liberals...
the fact that cons like you and allibaba insist that liberals are homophobic is a testament to just how deranged you both are

Don't froget Log Cabin Republicans, the Republican group that can calim credit for DADT repeal.

Haha. Yeah, we've all heard that sophomoric comeback. You homo sympathizers are so quick to resort to that.

Well, let me put it this way. When I see a pair of big, female boobies, and next to is a hairy man ass, there is no hesitation about which one I want to put something between. So......I guess I'm among the few homophobes who isn't gay, right?

I'm not ashamed to say I think homosexuality is disgusting. You guys are putting a penis inside a hole that a man excretes shit. You are going against not only God's wishes, but if your atheist, then how about natures? Men can't grow babies in their asses. Nature didn't intend for you to do that. Gross.

I personally prefer boobies myself. The way I figure it is that the more homosexuals there are the more boobies I get to play with. The fact that you are worried about them just proves that your issues do not revolve around the boobs.

Oh, you got me wrong. I dont worry at all about them. They pose no harm at all to me. But that doesn't mean I'm not a homophobe, I am. I'm uncomfortable around them, just as I'm uncomfortable in nightclubs that are 99% black and blasting hip-hop. The cultures just aren't for me. I find what they do disgusting. Being around someone I know does that is the same uncomfortable feeling as being around someone who I know shoots heroine. Just gross.

But I don't "worry" about them at all. And believe they should be posed no harm from other people either. But any person who says they hold no bias against any other group of people is lying.

^^^^^^^^
ignorance.jpg

I guess anal sex is ONLY OK WHEN A BREEDER DOES IT? Last time I checked, women still shit from their assholes too, you stupid, bass ackwards, bigoted, POS.

You're clearly clueless, NO credibility. Do us all a favor, leave this board, matter fact, leave the U.S. yall do NOTHIN but drag it down.:cuckoo:

Nope. I have never done anal sex with a woman either. And never will. Shit comes out of that hole. Nature did not intend anything to go back in it. Thats why it tightens when something tries to.

So........let me get this right. I should leave the country? I'm being honest. Would you rather me hide my imperfect thoughts? Because trust me, EVERY SINGLE PERSON in America holds some type of bias or uneasy feeling towards another group of people. That is 100% fact and anyone who denies it is worse than someone who admits their shortcomings.

I admit gay people gross me out. That act is so sickening, that I just can't grasp how one would do it, thus, being around those that do make me uncomfortable. That said, gays deserve every bit of protection from the police that anyone else does. You, or any person, should never be harmed. And if your state wants to legalize gay marriage, have at it. I'm a states-rights guy, so if the state OK's it, great for you.

I just can't grasp your outrage about me being honest. You know lots of people think like I do, but most are too cowardly to hide it. It's not hate, it's disgust. Two very different thoughts. But I, unlike you, do not feel that you should "leave the country" or this board.

In fact, I'd like to think this dialogue with someone who openly admits homophobia would maybe be helpful to better understand each other.

But instead, you become outraged and demand I leave the board and country.

Are you not............tolerant?

Oh, you got me wrong. I dont worry at all about them. They pose no harm at all to me. But that doesn't mean I'm not a homophobe, I am. I'm uncomfortable around them, just as I'm uncomfortable in nightclubs that are 99% black and blasting hip-hop. The cultures just aren't for me. I find what they do disgusting. Being around someone I know does that is the same uncomfortable feeling as being around someone who I know shoots heroine. Just gross.

But I don't "worry" about them at all. And believe they should be posed no harm from other people either. But any person who says they hold no bias against any other group of people is lying.

I am not a big fan of Gypsies. And not so big on Homosexuality either.

But I don't think anyone should be denied rights..

And I am basically tolerant of everyone.

Gypsy magic..gives me the willies..though.:eek:

Ah, you nailed the perfect point. "Tolerant" vs "Acceptance". The cartoon South Park did an awesome episode on this difference. Tolerant means you may be disgusted by something, but also believe in it's right to exist and recieve equal treatment under society's laws. Which gays do for both of the above in my book. But "acceptance" means you should accept a behavior or group and somehow erase any preconcieved ideal you had towards them.

I find the guy on TV who eats bugs and cow balls gross. I'd be uncomfortable around people who found that enjoyable. I just couldn't relate to them. Same with gays.

And yeah, gypsies.

Hell, since we're on the race board, my community could use a few less blacks.

(OK that last one was a joke, but I like to pick at the uber sensitive types here)

^^^^^^^^
ignorance.jpg

I guess anal sex is ONLY OK WHEN A BREEDER DOES IT? Last time I checked, women still shit from their assholes too, you stupid, bass ackwards, bigoted, POS.

You're clearly clueless, NO credibility. Do us all a favor, leave this board, matter fact, leave the U.S. yall do NOTHIN but drag it down.:cuckoo:

Nope. I have never done anal sex with a woman either. And never will. Shit comes out of that hole. Nature did not intend anything to go back in it. Thats why it tightens when something tries to.

So........let me get this right. I should leave the country? I'm being honest. Would you rather me hide my imperfect thoughts? Because trust me, EVERY SINGLE PERSON in America holds some type of bias or uneasy feeling towards another group of people. That is 100% fact and anyone who denies it is worse than someone who admits their shortcomings.

I admit gay people gross me out. That act is so sickening, that I just can't grasp how one would do it, thus, being around those that do make me uncomfortable. That said, gays deserve every bit of protection from the police that anyone else does. You, or any person, should never be harmed. And if your state wants to legalize gay marriage, have at it. I'm a states-rights guy, so if the state OK's it, great for you.

I just can't grasp your outrage about me being honest. You know lots of people think like I do, but most are too cowardly to hide it. It's not hate, it's disgust. Two very different thoughts. But I, unlike you, do not feel that you should "leave the country" or this board.

In fact, I'd like to think this dialogue with someone who openly admits homophobia would maybe be helpful to better understand each other.

But instead, you become outraged and demand I leave the board and country.

Are you not............tolerant?

That's the best part.

Don't froget Log Cabin Republicans, the Republican group that can calim credit for DADT repeal.

Republicans claiming credit for the repeal of DADT?????

Now that's funny.

100% of Democrats can vote on something and they will be one vote short. Then one Republican, who is probably leaving office or who has a family member who is being harmed will vote and suddenly, because of that single vote, it's "Republicans", the people who have done the MOST harm, who deserve the credit.

Have we seen this show before???? Maybe the Stimulus package?????

After Voting To Kill Recovery, 110 GOP Lawmakers Tout Its Success, Ask For More Money

Could there possibly be a dirtier party than the Republicans? Seriously?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ah, you nailed the perfect point. "Tolerant" vs "Acceptance". The cartoon South Park did an awesome episode on this difference. Tolerant means you may be disgusted by something, but also believe in it's right to exist and recieve equal treatment under society's laws. Which gays do for both of the above in my book. But "acceptance" means you should accept a behavior or group and somehow erase any preconcieved ideal you had towards them.

I find the guy on TV who eats bugs and cow balls gross. I'd be uncomfortable around people who found that enjoyable. I just couldn't relate to them. Same with gays.

And yeah, gypsies.

(OK that last one was a joke, but I like to pick at the uber sensitive types here)

Yep.

You do your thing..and I do my thing. If we don't like each other..it's hello/goodbye, be on your way and I will be on mine.

That's old school in my book. I don't really know where this touchy-feely "acceptance" crap comes into play. I could care less working next to anyone. Just don't grab my ass. Cause that's when you lose teeth.

Now that's funny.

100% of Democrats can vote on something and they will be one vote short. Then one Republican, who is probably leaving office or who has a family member who is be harmed will vote and suddenly, because of that single vote, it's "Republicans", the people who have done the MOST harm, who deserve the credit.

After Voting To Kill Recovery, 110 GOP Lawmakers Tout Its Success, Ask For More Money

For the love of pete..look up the Log Cabin Republicans.

And while you are at it..look up the Liberatarian movement. Also..Dick Cheney (who disgusts me) has been pretty in favor of Gay rights as well.

And yeah, gypsies.

Yep.

You do your thing..and I do my thing. If we don't like each other..it's hello/goodbye, be on your way and I will be on mine.

That's old school in my book. I don't really know where this touchy-feely "acceptance" crap comes into play. I could care less working next to anyone. Just don't grab my ass. Cause that's when you lose teeth.

I think the touchy feely crowd want humans to live without any mental bias towards any other subgroup of humans.

And thats just impossible.

I suppose however they'd rather us all hide our feelings and put out phony hunky dory personalities so no one ever gets offended.

Now that's funny.

100% of Democrats can vote on something and they will be one vote short. Then one Republican, who is probably leaving office or who has a family member who is being harmed will vote and suddenly, because of that single vote, it's "Republicans", the people who have done the MOST harm, who deserve the credit.

Are you going to try and claim that the recent court case where DADT was ordered to be stopped all around the world had nothing to do with the repeal of DADT? I pointed out to you once before that it was brough by a Republican gorup, and you insisted their were no gay Republicans. Now we have one posting on this board and you are still insisting they do not exist.

All political parties are equally dirty.

And yeah, gypsies.

Yep.

I think the touchy feely crowd want humans to live without any mental bias towards any other subgroup of humans.

And thats just impossible.

I suppose however they'd rather us all hide our feelings and put out phony hunky dory personalities so no one ever gets offended.

Fuck that, I like offending people.

Forum List

Back