Lost power, tree fell.

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
Lee, windy but not bad...I am downeast, suppose get the brunt of it...

Lost power, setting up generator.

Must be a tree limb, somewhere?

Down South when it blows whole forrest gets blown down
Lol

Hope you get power back soon.
The electric company crew were out here yesterday preparing and cutting down limbs that could fall on the line, so not quite certain where the cut off has come from?

I lived in Florida when Andrew hit....:eek:

this, is nothing.

Lee, windy but not bad...I am downeast, suppose get the brunt of it...

Lost power, setting up generator.

Must be a tree limb, somewhere?
Thank goodness it weakened so much before it hit but hope everybody rides it out without too much problem. You are lucky to have a generator. Stay safe.

TY!
Can't live without one up here!!! Not a hurricane threat, but from nor'easters!
Socially responsible power companies send out repair crews to work around the clock, regardless of the cost.

And they don't allow the Maui type holocaust to happen by saving money on their infrastructure responsibilities.

They're the biggest abusers of the capitalist principles of supply and demand!

Socially responsible power companies send out repair crews to work around the clock, regardless of the cost.

And they don't allow the Maui type holocaust to happen by saving money on their infrastructure responsibilities.

They're the biggest abusers of the capitalist principles of supply and demand!
More power company caused it bs. YAWN

I think it has more to do with finding qualified people to install the electrical systems without screwing it up.
Getting a whole house setup is just a transfer switch on the main. Not that hard.

22kw about 8 k to10 k installed down in LA. Lower Alabama

I'm not rich enough to own one! Who the heck has that kind of spare money?
Now you understand the principle.
They want to make you less mobile.
Eventually they'll claim you can't own an internal-combustion engine because of the damage it's doing to the environment. Next they'll tell you you must buy a worthless but expensive EV.
If you can't afford it then get used to walking everywhere.

Forum List

Back