Lost in Occupation: ScarJo ends relationship with Oxfam to stick with Soda Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
SC remains lost.

Lost in the Occupation with ScarJo.

LOL I love it !!!

Thanks for the news Sherri !!

Sherri's boobed again. :razz:

Hey sharia have you seen the latest figures for sodastream, they cant keep up with the sales so have taken on more muslim workers. As for Oxfam they are crying in their beer mugs because so many volunteers have handed in their notice and told them they cant work for an ANTI SEMITIC organisation anymore.

A lose lose situation for the BDS movement

Apartheid Queen LOL !!!!

If SJ was a pro - Palestinian, Sherri would be comparing her to Jesus :lol:

It's obvious you're only saying that because she doesn't have the same views that you do concerning the fake Palestinians.
But at the end of the day Sherri, it doesn't really matter what you say because, you have no credibility :cool:

It's obvious you're only saying that because she doesn't have the same views that you do concerning the fake Palestinians.
But at the end of the day Sherri, it doesn't really matter what you say because, you have no credibility :cool:

OXFAM’S LOSS IS PALESTINE’S GAIN

"Despite OXFAM’S*waivering and wishy washy positions*on the matter … this latest move adds*legitimacy*to the entire BDS*Movement."

"Scarlett Johansson is ending her relationship with a humanitarian group after being criticized over her support for an Israeli company that operates in the West Bank."

OXFAM?S LOSS IS PALESTINE?S GAIN | Desertpeace

Update: Lost in Occupation: Scarlett Johansson ends relationship with Oxfam to stick with Soda Stream

Be0ieEQCAAAlMZU-580x385.jpg

bubbles.jpg

Be1bBM0CMAA__40.jpg

johansson-relationship-sodastream.html

"Late Wednesday West Coast time the Associated Press broke the news. A statement released by a spokesperson for her cited “a fundamental difference of opinion” about the issues raised by her recent decision to serve as “global brand ambassador” for SodaStream, a company that manufactures its home carbonation contraptions in an illegal settlement on the West Bank."

Update: Lost in Occupation: Scarlett Johansson ends relationship with Oxfam to stick with SodaStream | Mondoweiss

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

This is the report from The Associated Press.

"A statement released by Johansson’s spokesman Wednesday said the 29-year-old actress has “a fundamental difference of opinion” with Oxfam International because the humanitarian group opposes all trade from Israeli settlements, saying they are illegal and deny Palestinian rights."

“Scarlett Johansson has respectfully decided to end her ambassador role with Oxfam after eight years,” the statement said. “She and Oxfam have a fundamental difference of opinion in regards to the boycott, divestment and sanctions movement. She is very proud of her accomplishments and fundraising efforts during her tenure with Oxfam.”"

"Earlier this month, “The Avengers” and “Her” actress signed on as the first global brand ambassador of SodaStream International Ltd., and she’s set to appear in an ad for the at-home soda maker during the Super Bowl on Feb. 2."

Scarlett Johansson stepping down as Oxfam ambassador over SodaStream deal | 680News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdHNnCjBEuA

SodaStream “treats us like slaves,” says Palestinian factory worker -

"When asked if there was discrimination between black and white Jews, M. replied, “Yes, for sure. You will not [find] white Jews wearing yarmulke [a skull cap] doing the hard work or ‘hand work.’ The supervisors who run the factory are mainly Russian and they are managed mainly by the white Jews, and we are ‘Palestinians,’ only workers.”"

"M. also talked of discriminatory hiring practices, explaining that “most Israelis are hired through the company directly,” while West Bank Palestinians require “a special security permit to be employed.” The settlement factory has an internal security officer who “takes care of applying for the permits from the Israeli authorities.”

See more at: SodaStream ?treats us like slaves,? says Palestinian factory worker | BDSmovement.net

THIS news makes my day, A Person Cannot Represent Soda Stream and do work for a human rights group like Oxfam too, they are fundamentally two acts at odds with one another.

Repeating yourself does not give your comments the credibility they lack.

I just love seeing the ugliness exposed in Zionists like ScarJo and the ugliness of Zionism exposed, as the land thefts and atrocities of the Occupation are once more in the spotlight.

Last edited:
Update: Lost in Occupation: Scarlett Johansson ends relationship with Oxfam to stick with Soda Stream

Be0ieEQCAAAlMZU-580x385.jpg

bubbles.jpg

Be1bBM0CMAA__40.jpg

johansson-relationship-sodastream.html

"Late Wednesday West Coast time the Associated Press broke the news. A statement released by a spokesperson for her cited “a fundamental difference of opinion” about the issues raised by her recent decision to serve as “global brand ambassador” for SodaStream, a company that manufactures its home carbonation contraptions in an illegal settlement on the West Bank."

Update: Lost in Occupation: Scarlett Johansson ends relationship with Oxfam to stick with SodaStream | Mondoweiss

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

This is the report from The Associated Press.

"A statement released by Johansson’s spokesman Wednesday said the 29-year-old actress has “a fundamental difference of opinion” with Oxfam International because the humanitarian group opposes all trade from Israeli settlements, saying they are illegal and deny Palestinian rights."

“Scarlett Johansson has respectfully decided to end her ambassador role with Oxfam after eight years,” the statement said. “She and Oxfam have a fundamental difference of opinion in regards to the boycott, divestment and sanctions movement. She is very proud of her accomplishments and fundraising efforts during her tenure with Oxfam.”"

"Earlier this month, “The Avengers” and “Her” actress signed on as the first global brand ambassador of SodaStream International Ltd., and she’s set to appear in an ad for the at-home soda maker during the Super Bowl on Feb. 2."

Scarlett Johansson stepping down as Oxfam ambassador over SodaStream deal | 680News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdHNnCjBEuA

SodaStream “treats us like slaves,” says Palestinian factory worker -

"When asked if there was discrimination between black and white Jews, M. replied, “Yes, for sure. You will not [find] white Jews wearing yarmulke [a skull cap] doing the hard work or ‘hand work.’ The supervisors who run the factory are mainly Russian and they are managed mainly by the white Jews, and we are ‘Palestinians,’ only workers.”"

"M. also talked of discriminatory hiring practices, explaining that “most Israelis are hired through the company directly,” while West Bank Palestinians require “a special security permit to be employed.” The settlement factory has an internal security officer who “takes care of applying for the permits from the Israeli authorities.”

See more at: SodaStream ?treats us like slaves,? says Palestinian factory worker | BDSmovement.net

THIS news makes my day, A Person Cannot Represent Soda Stream and do work for a human rights group like Oxfam too, they are fundamentally two acts at odds with one another.

Palestinians who don't like it can quit and try to find work elsewhere......or they can be glad they have a decent job.
If they don't have the education and skills for management, how can they complain about some else that does have the skills?

If the factor were to shut down they would have nothing.

How about the land thefts and atrocities like ethnic cleansing which have been committed by the Arab League nations - don't you love seeing those exposed too?

I just love seeing the ugliness exposed in Zionists like ScarJo and the ugliness of Zionism exposed, as the land thefts and atrocities of the Occupation are once more in the spotlight.

Everyone else here says the exact same thing about you Sherri. You can say what you want, but like I said, at the end of the day, you are wasting your time because you have zero credibility.
Maybe if you weren't so full of hate, maybe if you weren't such a liar, maybe if you weren't an anti - Semite, maybe if you didn't make up things about Israel, you would have some credibility.
But that's not the case. Posters who never post in the ME section have come here to tell you what a demented nutcase you are.

I can only laugh at the fact that you think you have any credibility however, it's hilarious !!!! LOL

Assessing Scarlett Johansson: Lost in Boobland

Scarlett Johansson Career Assessment: Lost in Boobland

Everyone else here says the exact same thing about you Sherri. You can say what you want, but like I said, at the end of the day, you are wasting your time because you have zero credibility.
Maybe if you weren't so full of hate, maybe if you weren't such a liar, maybe if you weren't an anti - Semite, maybe if you didn't make up things about Israel, you would have some credibility.
But that's not the case. Posters who never post in the ME section have come here to tell you what a demented nutcase you are.

I can only laugh at the fact that you think you have any credibility however, it's hilarious !!!! LOL

No one but the baby killing Zionists have carried out an over 45 year Occupation in the Middle East, in Palestine.

THAT dubious honor belongs only to the Zionist State.

How about the land thefts and atrocities like ethnic cleansing which have been committed by the Arab League nations - don't you love seeing those exposed too?

LOL I love it !!!

Thanks for the news Sherri !!

Sherri's boobed again. :razz:

She's such an idot:cuckoo:

The sad situation here is that SodaStream employs "500 West Bank Palestinians, 400 Arab Israelis, and 200 Israeli Jews..." in their plant in the West Bank alone. [3] The company has gone out of its way to provide the best possible work environment for all workers, even creating a mosque and a synagogue at the factory. Arabs and Jews work together, enjoying the same wages and insurance benefits.

SodaStream Being Boycotted - What Say You? : Freedom Outpost

Assessing Scarlett Johansson: Lost in Boobland

Scarlett Johansson Career Assessment: Lost in Boobland

Date of Assessment: December 21, 2011
???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back